Another Oof to this patch

Dripsz

Sent my ultra whale gems to my new archer alt and later find out that my trove money(gems) is stucked on this toon cause new level cap for sending a message which is lvl 36 now.

Anyways besides the cringe i feel ,  just want you to be careful , dont stuck your gems.

*Why i can send my gems to a character that is below level 36 <<<< this shouldnt be possible since you capped this at lvl 36...(TOP Baiting)

22 hours ago, Dripsz said:

Sent my ultra whale gems to my new archer alt and later find out that my trove money(gems) is stucked on this toon cause new level cap for sending a message which is lvl 36 now.

Anyways besides the cringe i feel ,  just want you to be careful , dont stuck your gems.

*Why i can send my gems to a character that is below level 36 <<<< this shouldnt be possible since you capped this at lvl 36...(TOP Baiting)

why do you even sent them over? you don't need any gems for leveling, your unity rank alone lets you oneshot everything.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:28 PM, Arohk said:

why do you even sent them over? you don't need any gems for leveling, your unity rank alone lets you oneshot everything.

actually that only gives defensive stats without actual stones.

It was introduced at the start of the last even iirc. Probably to keep people from just mailing catwalk around to new characters for outfit threads.
still with a cost of 35 outfit stamps you'll be sacrificing the 15 stamps from the achieve and 20 more in exchange for 15 threads.
This would only make sense if you have had prem for a while and have been claiming your 20 monthly stamps every month.

Honestly they should just let their premium members use catwalk to exchange outfit stamps for designer threads instead of instituting a stupid rule like this that hurts everyone. Or better yet offer premium members a once a month chest were they can pick either 20 stamps or 15 threads

Edited by RagingPhenix

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Premium members get 20 free outfit stamps every month....

Grimoir do you even read topics befor you answer? Ill guess not.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb RagingPhenix:

... This would only make sense if you have had prem for a while and have been claiming your 20 monthly stamps every month.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb RagingPhenix:

... Or better yet offer premium members a once a month chest were they can pick either 20 stamps or 15 threads

You comment is total useless since RagingPhenix know, and even mentioned premium members get 20 stamps.

So honestly, what do you want to tell us with your statement?

Back to Topic. An option to choose between stamps and threads would be nice, im close to 200 stamps and dont know what to use them for