Seeming another event similar to Ring of Reckoning is coming in future. Are you gear ready? :3

Kozuki

Picked this from a Discord server.

image0.png

1.75 million DPS this time.

Obviously, it is a subject to change for our region. But consider they seem to change nothing for turtles, I guess this would be the same. Reward-wise, once again, if you can do 1.75m DPS, you don't need anything TT-level that the event offers (maybe you can use garnet and obsidian though), butthis is another subject to change.

il y a 21 minutes, Grimoir a dit :

i mean 1.75 is doable, most classes with end VT gear should be doing at least 1,3-1,4 m dps... without buffs.

I mean, it's just repeating the last event again : people that can clear this will have no use for the rewards so you don't really know who they really aim to with these accs. Either end VT gear still have BTs and doesn't meet 1.7m, or it's players that already has TT gear which includes the accs that can clear it anyway.

Edited by Lyn Thunderfox

24 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

i mean 1.75 is doable, most classes with end VT gear should be doing at least 1,3-1,4 m dps... without buffs.

if the event will give automatically max soul max talisman max heart and dayed gems then yea sure.

Edited by RavTH

On 5/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, Grimoir said:

Haha a end VT gear isn't all u need soul Talisment unity and all 

This source doesn't seem credible given it's hand-typed on a Discord server. Wasn't there a direct resource to refer to?

As for the past Ring of Reckoning event, the main issues seemed to be achieving 1.7m DPS to do Stages 4-5, and the rewards for those able to reach that DPS limit were useless. If anything, the rewards should be more enticing for the game's end-game players, not low-tier rewards that low-geared players can use.

Ring of reckoning had cosmetics (so dps relation) octa gems, onyx scales that could be used for upgrades but was more time-efficient to farm BC and you could get Steels for to finish upgrading your TT weapon (that are useless if you don't have a TT weapon to upgrade).

Can I also assume all those complaining this is for max-gear only wont be farming 1-3 for the free vials that NCsoft is handing out?

If we do get the rewards it says odds are stage 4 will be farmed to finished "tuneing" things like SS pieces (that anyone can farm in msp) and awakening accessories to help those who are doing ET raids. Stage 1-3 will give a seperate currency again that will be the main currency for the event. By main currency I mean the one used to buy things like vials that most people complain about how hard they are to achieve and will be more or less free.