List of ideas to improve

PanCore

Things to improve:

1. Boost Celestial Basin rewards because they are outdated and should be improved.

2. Boost Koldrak rewards and revamp Dragon Trade Union Junsorei rewardsfor example: add Grand Celestial steel, Hongmoon Gem Powders, Sacred Vials or something for tokens AND revamp most of items offered by Junsorei because they're outdated at this point.

3. Revamp Celestial Basin rewards because most of them are outdated example 
Destiny Ring for 8000 peaches and 50 draken cores while you get it from story also MSP soulshields are worthless since you get Raven Shields from Story.

4. Add Ticket for Floor 13 at Mushins Tower and revamp Naksun to be more challenging and rewarding (moonstone crystals bundle at higher rates or something)

5. Revamp items offered by Tower Trader Kangcha because they are outdated at this point and should be removed.

6. Add more outfits to obtain for Chromatic Threads from Jongyon in Mushins Tower and remove Designer Threads because there is no way to obtain them since months.

7. Revamp F15 , F20 and Outlaw Island to be more challenging and rewarding due to high potency of solo dungeons.

8. You have promised us few months ago about further improving Premium Benefits. We're still waiting for them.

9. Premium Stash Tab should be shared across all characters. This will help many players to menage their items OR you may increase the number of items you're able to send via mail from 3 to for example 10.

10. Lower and adjust prices for upgrading BT accessories and other old gear.

11.Add a new source for Hongmoon Gem Powder becasue right now there is literally zero farmable source besides RNG Boxes and Trove.

12. Revamp Soulstone Plains ; make mobs more challenging and adjust rewards becase they are very poor.

Feel free to add your ideas

Edited by PanCore
Added numbers
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, PanCore said:

Things to improve:

* Boost Celestial Basin rewards because they are outdated and should be improved.

* Boost Koldrak rewards and revamp Dragon Trade Union Junsorei rewardsfor example: add Grand Celestial steel, Hongmoon Gem Powders, Sacred Vials or something for tokens AND revamp most of items offered by Junsorei because they're outdated at this point.

* Revamp Celestial Basin rewards because most of them are outdated example 
Destiny Ring for 8000 peaches and 50 draken cores while you get it from story also MSP soulshields are worthless since you get Raven Shields from Story.

* Add Ticket for Floor 13 at Mushins Tower and revamp Naksun to be more challenging and rewarding (moonstone crystals bundle at higher rates or something)

* Revamp items offered by Tower Trader Kangcha because they are outdated at this point and should be removed.

* Add more outfits to obtain for Chromatic Threads from Jongyon in Mushins Tower and remove Designer Threads because there is no way to obtain them since months.

* Revamp F15 , F20 and Outlaw Island to be more challenging and rewarding due to high potency of solo dungeons.

* You have promised us few months ago about further improving Premium Benefits. We're still waiting for them.

* Premium Stash Tab should be shared across all characters. This will help many players to menage their items OR you may increase the number of items you're able to send via mail from 3 to for example 10.

* Lower and adjust prices for upgrading BT accessories and other old gear.

* Add a new source for Hongmoon Gem Powder becasue right now there is literally zero farmable source besides RNG Boxes and Trove.

* Revamp Soulstone Plains ; make mobs more challenging and adjust rewards becase they are very poor.

Feel free to add your ideas

1- Definetely.

2- Definetely

3- Definetely

4- Moonstone and Elysean Crystals need more ways of farming them and Naksun wont be enough. The amount of them needed is crazy and unless you are mazochistic, there are only few ways of getting them.

5. Definetely

6- I am not into fashion and this for me is not important, but might be to other people.

7-Those instances need better drops, as for more challenge I am not sure. I say this because we already have 2 difficult solo instances.

8-I stoped buying premium when I saw that Trove and RnG boxes are main focus of devs. 

9- Definitely, but not only for BT accs. They need to lower the crazy amount of jewels needed for accessories. You cant even think about upgrading any accessorie on your alt when you already struggle upgrading them on your main. It took me around 100 jewels ti upgrade my VT neck, thats 1k gold, 1k soul crystals ans sacred crystals. Its just sick.

10- Definitely

11- Definietely NOT. With the faction imbalance we have, no open world faction event should be considered. That doesnt mean they cant come up with something else that would be interesting though.

• Like 1

all yes from me.
Edited
1.Making the Celestial Basin give more peaches for quests would be nice and decreasing the price for the accessories and badges. (since it's old content it shouldn't be grindy as new one right?)
2. Remove Koldrak from Being 12man and make it as a Dungeon Daily one time only like CS/HM but without orb. (6 Man is enough to prevent lags and the attack buff you get from there is plenty to even solo it.)
3. Remove them from CB and only inclue badges with a little discount once you finish certain part of the story line?
4. Yes but buff them up a little bit don't buff them for END GAME GEAR because it will be another fiesta, make them for gear that's like least Raven so everyone with mid gear could do that content.
5. Remove the useless soulshields that we no longer need and make outfits cheaper.
6. also add a way to obtain Chromatic threads like some kind of daily from that Clothing Merchant and not only from F10...
7. Read 4 and Outlaw Island make it so we can skip to Juna with some ticket instead of going all the way from the beginning...
8. I don't care about those but the benefits of being premium are minor in this game after F3 became free. But maybe we could have option to disable enable Windstride Effect.
9. Premium Stash was supose to be account bound but why did they change it? Can someone confirm this if Korea has it different?
10. Yes PTS is overkill for gear like that now that we need more PTS overall for other important accessories that will give us more dps like Bracelet.
11.  Make Celestial Basin, Moon Refugee, and Zaiwei Ruins gems salvageable into Powders. (Make the Gilded/Dyed gems farmable for once! Gems don't have to be p2w they can be p2w fast obtaining them but make them OBTAINABLE and not P2W only!)
12. Bring Black Blackwrym and Terrors in Misty Woods and make them Stronger also include better rewards from them also SPIKE UP Faction Quests so they give more and don't leave Faction System dead like you did for the past 2 years now.
Give Misty Woods Daily Faction Quests GOLD and more Faction Rank Points and MORE MORE MORE Insignias cause it's ridiculous that Clan outfit system is only for p2w clans right now as all designs are in F10 for some *:HajoonSurprised:* reason. Make Faction merchants give some of them.

This would improve the game in terms of Balance.

Edited by RavTH
  • Like 2

Agree with most, but as someone who still can't even beat Mushin 20, making it even more difficult would make it a forget-it-and-move-on affair to me. And let's not talk about outlaw island. I know it's because I'm bad and can't get myself better no matter how I train (most I can solo right now is Ebon Citadel but I'm SLOWLY gearing up to try more stuff). But still, I'd like a spot I can play in, unless most people are already joining the whole "git gud or git out" trope train.... What I'd suggest would be NEW, more difficult solo instances, while keeping the current ones as stepping stones for lower geared/lower skilled players.

• Like 2

Celestial Basin, Floor 15, Floor 20, Outlaw Island, and Soulstone Plains are old content. They said themselves and as we've seen they like to add new content (CS/HM being an exception).

Why care about CB when we have Moon Refuge? KR is getting a new solo area soon. Soulstone Plains and faction content has had a very negative impact on this game, so why push for more rewards?

We've been getting new premium benefits bit at a time. The special storage tab being one of them.

They said multiple times and on stream they're looking into gem powder.

Edited by Wataru

1. I think Basin in terms of rewards should stay as is, since the new are ais moon refuge better to add things htere. Tho a cleanup would be nice.

2. A definite NO for Grand Celestial Steels. they could add vials and pet packs for 50 scales each.

4. If they add bundles they should boost naksun to match current gear like they did with CS and HM.

5. they arent outdated. some will be part of future collections.

6. Designer threads are only available during RNG costume box events so those who missed the previous events can use them to get the previous rng boxes. So not remove them and definetely not change them to chromatic threads.

10. This may come with the ET patch soon.

11. they stated they are looking into ways. Personally they should add them to the drop table of HM and CS.

12. All for it. While at it they should rework blackwyrm and bring him back and hey maybe add gem powders to his loot table.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

6. Designer threads are only available during RNG costume box events so those who missed the previous events can use them to get the previous rng boxes. So not remove them and definetely not change them to chromatic threads.

The only issue I have with designer threads is that after checking the contents of the boxes, they come with too many outfits that have already been in F10 direct sales. They are a gamble on themselves since they can give you a regular F10 outfit instead of a past rng piece. So if they could change it to remove the boxes altogether and exchange the outfits 1:1. current rng for past rng. Or a box that contains only past rng costumes. I wouldn't want to convert a special outfit into threads only to get a common F10 outfit.

14 hours ago, Hanuku said:

The only issue I have with designer threads is that after checking the contents of the boxes, they come with too many outfits that have already been in F10 direct sales. They are a gamble on themselves since they can give you a regular F10 outfit instead of a past rng piece. So if they could change it to remove the boxes altogether and exchange the outfits 1:1. current rng for past rng. Or a box that contains only past rng costumes. I wouldn't want to convert a special outfit into threads only to get a common F10 outfit.

The costumes you talk about are the ones you salvage for the threads. Costumes that you buy directly from F10 can salvage into fabrics, however that same costume if you get it from a rng box, can be salvaged into threads. Tha is the difference here :)

9 hours ago, Arohk said:

Moonstones and Moonstone-crystals aren't that hard to farm, you just have to play PvP, as it is part of the game.

Even though I don't do pvp at all, I agree with this. pvp is part of the game. A part the devs should pay much more attention to than they are doing now (hello class balance?). A part that I believe the Western population would like more than pve, since over here most players I have seen and know are heavily pvp minded.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

The costumes you talk about are the ones you salvage for the threads. Costumes that you buy directly from F10 can salvage into fabrics, however that same costume if you get it from a rng box, can be salvaged into threads. Tha is the difference here :)

IF that's how it is, then there'd be less of a problem. Though something still bothers me. See, I'd assume your thread return will be diminished? As in: Pay 4 threads, get an outfit you don't like (or something that has an F10 version), dismantle it and get one or two threads only instead of the initial 4. Have to wait months again to get another rng outfit event to get more threads to try again (IF you are lucky to get another rng outfit at all). But I'd have to ask someone who has actually done it to see if you can just play this roulette until you get what you want. Chances are, nope...

As for more ideas for the thread, I'd like it if most of the late story pve (Silverfrost+) and Mushin floors 1-19 (not only Naksun) were buffed to current gear and levels.

Current Mushin 1-19 is a total joke for current fresh out of story characters. I mean, even I, the self appointed worst player in BnS history, can do these with my eyes closed. So unless there are people pausing their leveling at 45 just to do the first few floors, I don't see much use in having mobs anyone can one-shot there. Mushin's tower is supposed to be a sort of pinnacle of martial arts, after all. So even the first floor should have something as good as what's now populating floor 19. By now though, even Junghado, the legendary swordsman, is pathetic, and Naksun is soon to follow. I suppose they can just buff their HP, defense and attack power. Leave the rest as it is. I find floor 20 still adequate because new characters will still have to work a fair bit to chip through 6 million HP, and the fight is so reaction based that not everyone can beat it (I still haven't -_-).

And as you level up in the story, the only content that MAY be a bit bothersome is the twisted grimhorn section..... and that can be 95% skipped by just going from point A to point B while avoiding the poison toters. The rest of it, MOSTLY bosses, are really disappointing. Shouldn't story at least try to challenge and temper people to do better with their characters before tossing them into multiplayer? It would be like a true single player game, where some people have to struggle through it to get to the other side, while learning more about their class perks, and about how to CC and evade. That way they don't have to go into multiplayer with only mashing keys as their only learned skill.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:41 PM, Grimoir said:

12. All for it. While at it they should rework blackwyrm and bring him back and hey maybe add gem powders to his loot table.

Why want something that blocks out other players from doing? 

Imo koldrak should stay as is soo every1 has a fair chance of getting scales and maybe rng hexa garnet. Making it 6man would only add to the looong list of f8 :Koldrak 1.7k TT gear ONLY. :PEPEHANDS:

9 hours ago, Puril said:

Imo koldrak should stay as is soo every1 has a fair chance of getting scales and maybe rng hexa garnet. Making it 6man would only add to the looong list of f8 :Koldrak 1.7k TT gear ONLY. :PEPEHANDS:

you can do Koldrak with under 1k ap tho since it will give way more when you do the ice mechs.

Regardless saying stuff here wont get probably noticed by the people that can change the game...

Sadly we're just beating a dead horse like they say.

Edited by RavTH

11 hours ago, Puril said:

I still haven't done koldrak myself. As an old man (in gaming terms), I'm adding that and low tier raids to my "bucket list" of things to do in this game once I get my characters into gear I feel can do something worth with. But anyway yeah, I see what people ask for at F8. People can sometimes seem to demand for way too much from others. But in so many cases that's just to ensure that if a player can't do mechs, they at least have gear to contribute a basic amount of dps.

14 hours ago, Wataru said:

Why want something that blocks out other players from doing? 

More like something motivating them to actually upgrade gear instead of complain things are too hard :)

Plus its only for gems, getting a bsic octagonal start kit is super easy right now anyway. Its the other gear pieces that matter - weapon , accessories, heart , soul, soul shields

19 hours ago, Hanuku said:

Even though I don't do pvp at all, I agree with this. pvp is part of the game. A part the devs should pay much more attention to than they are doing now (hello class balance?). A part that I believe the Western population would like more than pve, since over here most players I have seen and know are heavily pvp minded.

IF that's how it is, then there'd be less of a problem. Though something still bothers me. See, I'd assume your thread return will be diminished? As in: Pay 4 threads, get an outfit you don't like (or something that has an F10 version), dismantle it and get one or two threads only instead of the initial 4. Have to wait months again to get another rng outfit event to get more threads to try again (IF you are lucky to get another rng outfit at all). But I'd have to ask someone who has actually done it to see if you can just play this roulette until you get what you want. Chances are, nope...

As for more ideas for the thread, I'd like it if most of the late story pve (Silverfrost+) and Mushin floors 1-19 (not only Naksun) were buffed to current gear and levels.

Current Mushin 1-19 is a total joke for current fresh out of story characters. I mean, even I, the self appointed worst player in BnS history, can do these with my eyes closed. So unless there are people pausing their leveling at 45 just to do the first few floors, I don't see much use in having mobs anyone can one-shot there. Mushin's tower is supposed to be a sort of pinnacle of martial arts, after all. So even the first floor should have something as good as what's now populating floor 19. By now though, even Junghado, the legendary swordsman, is pathetic, and Naksun is soon to follow. I suppose they can just buff their HP, defense and attack power. Leave the rest as it is. I find floor 20 still adequate because new characters will still have to work a fair bit to chip through 6 million HP, and the fight is so reaction based that not everyone can beat it (I still haven't -_-).

And as you level up in the story, the only content that MAY be a bit bothersome is the twisted grimhorn section..... and that can be 95% skipped by just going from point A to point B while avoiding the poison toters. The rest of it, MOSTLY bosses, are really disappointing. Shouldn't story at least try to challenge and temper people to do better with their characters before tossing them into multiplayer? It would be like a true single player game, where some people have to struggle through it to get to the other side, while learning more about their class perks, and about how to CC and evade. That way they don't have to go into multiplayer with only mashing keys as their only learned skill.

Well if i remember good the costumes you salvage some give 1 thread, some give 3 and some rng between 1-3. But...yeah, its best to just do this when an rng box costume event goes on.

As for buffing mushin...i am all for it but lets be honest....there are people that cant even clear floor 16-19.....imagine that.

my suggestions-- also, if anyone doesnt agree, i dont care lol. dont bother trying to argue or debate w me. 

1.  bring back the old questline and gearing system, where it required you to do dungeons for the wep and side quests.  this will revive the old areas as players will spend more time there and more time to learn their classes.  as well as allow more player interaction, this is an MMO but it looks like a ghost town. and YES i KNOW, nothing stops new players from doing the old dungeons anyways, but we all know if they ask in faction chat for help in a dungeon theyre told "just do the yellow quest". like, fine, if the old questline wouldnt be reimplemented(this is fine, bc alt friendliness is SO important--it's not but whatever) at least re-add the old weapon so players arent so confused when they get the new gear. 'dark or light?' is asked so often in faction chat, it's sad.  (is this 'pirate or siren? revived)
  2.  remove trove, "it makes them money" WELL point 3 can help them w that.  also the fact players still buy gold from f9 with ncoin. people buying gold wont stop bc we love gold nerfs!(we dont, please stop nerfing gold and then adding items that need a lot of gold) 
  3. get these ugly ass outfits out of f10, people who wanted them, got them.  put in new outfits(not actually new, just not in f10 rotation for long enough) or for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s sake, just put an rng box with every single hm store cosmetic in it that can be salvaged for designer thread or chromatic thread to exchange for cosmetics at the clothing merchant if youre so pressed for that $$
  4.  remove designer thread, waste of inventory space, just let us buy the rng boxes at the merchant w chromatic thread 
  5. the ideal raid loot system is msp, dont @ me.  we all know it's true, everyone gets the loot box and everyone is happy(except when they crash), this is also allowing EVERY player to gear, which means content can be progressed quicker and people will have gear--which means no more complaints of gatekeeping! like, i appreciate the BT accs at moon refuge, i can yeet them to my alt, and the BOA badge/mat/neck boxes in VT i can yeet to my alts too.  but im not playing them that way(i can go on a tangent abt this but itll get off-topic). 
  6.  optimization 
  7.  fix your clients.  why does 32 bit crash so much? why does 64 bit feel so slow. (if youve used both before, you probably know what i mean) 
  8.  remove this difference between hongmoon gems and then just gems.  it's dumb, and a waste of inventory space bc they cant be mailed to alts. idk why they decided to do this? so we cant salvage for gem powders??? why are gem powders rare? it's for gems, that everyone has, make it make sense. 
  9.  did i mention optimization

people really underestimate the cosmetic community and have this weird sense of a certain amount of gear must be done to complete content that was done w way less gear.  so, to say '❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you' to the community(we know you love to do that ncsoft), just let everyone be able to gear.  and not through trove, it was cool and shiny and new at first but at this point, people only trove for cosmetics or to "catch up" or it's a little extra push.  and let's be real, no one is troving for jackshit anymore after the constant player cucking(and everyone has significantly less gold to buy things). 

also adding this in, for anyone who is still bothering to read this, alts should be played as a new possible main because youre interested in the class.  theyre not supposed to be event slaves or extra income.  bns is one of the first games ive saw where people actively play 3+ characters just to support 1 if theyre f2p. 

tldr bc wow, wish i could type like this on last minute essays:  optimization, revival of old content, msp loot system for everything, remove designer thread and only have chromatic thread, no trove, more/all outfits in f10, gem difference is dumb, ur clients suck, and trove is dumb.

sorry for the longness i am PRESSED 

45 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

More like something motivating them to actually upgrade gear instead of complain things are too hard :)

Plus its only for gems, getting a bsic octagonal start kit is super easy right now anyway. Its the other gear pieces that matter - weapon , accessories, heart , soul, soul shields

I'm pretty whale and I cannot do such content if it became relevant because of blocking out of the other faction.

40 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well if i remember good the costumes you salvage some give 1 thread, some give 3 and some rng between 1-3. But...yeah, its best to just do this when an rng box costume event goes on.

So yeah, I'd still then support removing anything that has been available through F10 (even if it's a version that can't be dismantled or dismantled for something else). It would be REALLY vexing to play the rng box just to get something you can easily get with HM coins in terms of looks. Make it give you something that maybe you didn't aim for, but it's at least not found anywhere else (again, I'm strictly talking about the cosmetic look, not what they can be dismantled into).

42 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

As for buffing mushin...i am all for it but lets be honest....there are people that cant even clear floor 16-19.....imagine that.

This made me scratch my head. I know a full total newbie with a fresh new character could have problems here. But if a bad and slow player like me can practice them and beat them in less than an hour after initially entering them, I'm sure everyone else can easily do it too. My ONLY problem is F20 and it's two death grab rule, simply because that guy's rotation is  random and very fast. By the time I can react to most floor markers there, I'm already getting hit. That's how slow I am. <.< BUT, it's what keeps it challenging even for an untrained whale, and shouldn't be changed. None of the previous floors have this.

How easy these floors can be made? If someone adds 25 HM points to regen (that's 5 HM levels), 20 to attack (4 levels) and the rest to HP/defense (usually 15 or 20 depending if you are HM 12 or 13), pretty much nothing in those floors will kill you even if you stand there taking the hits. Floor 19 can be annoying at first (and the floor with the giant "babies" too), but they just require the slightest bit of observation skills to be able to beat them.

9 hours ago, Hanuku said:

This made me scratch my head. I know a full total newbie with a fresh new character could have problems here. But if a bad and slow player like me can practice them and beat them in less than an hour after initially entering them, I'm sure everyone else can easily do it too. My ONLY problem is F20 and it's two death grab rule, simply because that guy's rotation is  random and very fast. By the time I can react to most floor markers there, I'm already getting hit. That's how slow I am. <.< BUT, it's what keeps it challenging even for an untrained whale, and shouldn't be changed. None of the previous floors have this.

I dont mean players who learn, try and succeed...i am talking about those who cant jump / stun, counter....that just shout everything is too hard :)

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I dont mean players who learn, try and succeed...i am talking about those who cant jump / stun, counter....that just shout everything is too hard :)

Well every game has those. It's not that they can't. it's just that they are lazier than me. :D

Edited by Hanuku