White Angel finally arrives?

Inqui

I have just noticed, but on the promo image for the upcoming "event", the Blade & Soul’s 3rd Anniversary Festival Begins January 16, 2019, is a part of a quite old content of the game that was actually never available on these servers, as far as i know, that is...the outfit White Angel (which is basically a White version of the 1199NC/HC costume "Dark Angel", or the male version "My Angel")

This has caught my attention and i just need to ask: "Is this outfit finally going to be available on these servers?"

It would be pretty cool to have an alternative to the regular Dark Angel tbh.

do not take it as "oh this outfir is in the image, it will be available" cause thats not how it works. In the event post is listed which outfits will be event outfits.

So i hate to burst your bubble but the chance is 0,000001% that this costume will be available.

I mean i want it too but lets be realistic xD

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

do not take it as "oh this outfir is in the image, it will be available" cause thats not how it works. In the event post is listed which outfits will be event outfits.

So i hate to burst your bubble but the chance is 0,000001% that this costume will be available.

I mean i want it too but lets be realistic xD

I want to be realistic, but-why would they use something unavailable/nonexistent* in a promo-image? From all the other promo-related images, none includes any content that would not be inaccessible. Just...sayin... just my theory though.

*nonexistent on NC B&S

2 minutes ago, Inqui said:

I want to be realistic, but-why would they use something unavailable/nonexistent* in a promo-image? From all the other promo-related images, none includes any content that would not be inaccessible. Just...sayin... just my theory though.

*nonexistent on NC B&S

I mean thats all it is, its just an image for a news post, it has to be pretty. i still hope you are right tho xD

• NCSOFT

The three characters in the image are intending to showcase the anniversary adornments that will be arriving on January 16. The three costumes that these characters are wearing will not be available and were only shown with them on because we didn't want them to be naked :shy:, but I'll be sure to let the team know that you're wanting to see White Angel make an appearance again in the future. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, Inqui said:

I want to be realistic, but-why would they use something unavailable/nonexistent* in a promo-image?

To annoy us. Wouldn't be the first time too, considering how many great pashion pieces barely make an appearance.

11 hours ago, Liinxy said:

The three characters in the image are intending to showcase the anniversary adornments that will be arriving on January 16. The three costumes that these characters are wearing will not be available and were only shown with them on because we didn't want them to be naked :shy:, but I'll be sure to let the team know that you're wanting to see White Angel make an appearance again in the future. 

To avoid confusion pls use naked characters next time :giggle: I'm sure more people will be happy with that way :p:

On 1/9/2019 at 2:22 AM, Liinxy said:

Thank you for the information...at least i know the official answer and don't have to speculate about it. (I shouldn't have sold all my gold in F9, welp)
Also thanks for telling about it to the NC, it is nice to not loose hope YET, i guess.

Am 9.1.2019 um 17:30 schrieb Valwary:

saw this outfit when i played first it was 2-3 years ago 

Maybe in CBT ? Because that outfit isn´t in F3, so it has never been in F10 or in any event in NA/EU so far. And i can´t remember seeing it, started with EU release.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 2:22 AM, Liinxy said:

Thank.

You.

So ...much.

8 hours ago, Liinxy said:

You're welcome! :YeharaBig:

LINXAY!!! Thank you a ton for putting in Field day too :smooch:

I been waiting on that bootyshorts outfit for mmmmmmmmmmmmmMONTHS!!! I appreciate you coming through with the costumes, and I'm defiantly very very happy to see that a bunch of the Valentines sets can be obtained through the Valentines events. That's a BIG thank you on that!! Now that frees up cash to get to the newer sets with no issue, ahHEH!!  Anyway, event is nice, prizes are nice, looking forward to it!!

Archived