Bg changes

i wanna die

So.. I bought some boxes just to see how many moonstones id get after the changes and I bought the silver chest

and guess what I didn't get any tradeable moonstones at all. This was my only way of making gold the f2p way. How come no one is freaking out about these changes?

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

yes ofc any f2p pleb can get PVP gear....

so let me guess youre saying that f2p must farm like 4 premium transformation stones just to get dragonforge so they can have a chance at getting gold ranked. I mean 4 premium transformation stones are a pretty impossible for f2p ppl who are only able to farm 40g per day with all the 10g dungeons

31 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

so let me guess youre saying that f2p must farm like 4 premium transformation stones just to get dragonforge so they can have a chance at getting gold ranked. I mean 4 premium transformation stones are a pretty impossible for f2p ppl who are only able to farm 40g per day with all the 10g dungeons

so...you are saying people that dont have PVP gear should get the same rewards as people who farm PVP gear and upgrade it to do PVP? If you want pvp rewards, get the gear for it like everyone else.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

so...you are saying people that dont have PVP gear should get the same rewards as people who farm PVP gear and upgrade it to do PVP? If you want pvp rewards, get the gear for it like everyone else.

No im saying that you shouldn't be required to have gear above dragonforge to be able to make the same amount of moonstones as before the update

5 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

Earlier you could get 7-8 moonstones and it didn't matter what rank you were.. now if you are bronze you don't get any moonstones

have you tried opening them up as silver though?  Ill farm some bg points later today to open some at silver.  Ill judge then. Silver is achievable by anyone with atleast 1.1k ap 

23 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

Earlier you could get 7-8 moonstones and it didn't matter what rank you were.. now if you are bronze you don't get any moonstones

Ranks below gold shouldn't even get moonstone boxes at all.

You want to farm gold in 6v6 by leeching with 0 gear, and expecting to get carried, while ruining other ppl's games. Everyone hates people like that the most. This is best change ever hopefully no more moonstone farming trolls in pve gear go 6v6 now.

What you selfish ppl do is basically same as queing for a dungeon and going afk while leeching last boss loot, how would you feel if someone did that to you? "But I need my gold, so pls carry me and gimme loot ty"

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

You want to farm gold in 6v6 by leeching with 0 gear, and expecting to get carried, while ruining other ppl's games. Everyone hates people like that the most. This is best change ever hopefully no more moonstone farming trolls in pve gear go 6v6 now.

What you selfish ppl do is basically same as queing for a dungeon and going afk while leeching last boss loot, how would you feel if someone did that to you? "But I need my gold, so pls carry me and gimme loot ty"

I actually do have pvp gear. I have the pvp ring and my weapon is 2 stages away from dragonforge

6 minutes ago, Shiro said:

6v6 is not pvp if people with pve gear can 1 shoot you.
-
I opened 2 gold ones and got this
9Nshqhw.png
I would've gotten more probably from old one but I am not sure if 1800 is worth it or the 1200 or 600, I guess I'll have to wait till someone opens alot of them and give some rations.

8 minutes ago, RavTH said:

6v6 is not pvp if people with pve gear can 1 shoot you.
-
I opened 2 gold ones and got this
9Nshqhw.png
I would've gotten more probably from old one but I am not sure if 1800 is worth it or the 1200 or 600, I guess I'll have to wait till someone opens alot of them and give some rations.

I want to know what silver drops. Can someone check?

How many days of bg keys is 13 keys?

From what I'm observed, they have been removed from all dungeon boxes.  So you get 1 for daily 1win quest, 0 for 3 wins quest(awards bronze prizebox), 3 for weekly, and 4 for weekly challenge, and possibly 1/day of solar energy from dc.

So 7 for the 1win quests(+2 if you do 1 of each map sundays when its random), 9 from the 3 wins weeklys, +4 from the weekly challenge. 22, before solar energy (+7 for all dc's).  You can expect 20-29 keys a week (Clan 6's could technically net you another 2 keys/day, with 3 days, so another 6) at most.

My post is about new keys entering the game, not about your personal stockpile of keys, nor your personal stockpile of solar energy.

2 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I'll open both silver and the one under
hold on...
600 box x1 GAJDlOC.png
1200 box x1 FreEobv.png
looks like the 1800 might be worth it?

so silver 1200 droped 7 moonstones + 21 soulstones and 2 bindable moonstones apart?

In  a sense the original still drops the same amount if this is true, only that it costs 200 more bg points. Elysians were removed from what i see  but they increased the number of soulstones.

What was removed was the 100 bundle and the chance for extra 3-10 moonstones.

Its a nerf yes,  but now I want to know if 7 is the maximum you can get. can you open more of the 1200?

1 minute ago, CastielSeven said:

can you open more of the 1200?

REEEEE I just windstrided away from mushin to hong but I'll windstride back hold on.
I opened 2 more since I want to save rest for dfrags :puke:
1200bp box 1 ndp6nxY.png
1200bp box 1UQCLsxS.png

26 minutes ago, Shiro said:

^^^ This.

not to mention getting gold rank is not hard, it takes time, yes but its not hard. You let the whales do their 6v6, let them rank up, and then you will be facing people with gear similar to yours. not to mention you only need gold in 1 of the 3 BG's and you can farm the other 2 for points. Its not rocket science. but you still should have PVP gear. Weapon maybe not as much but PVP soulshields + accessories are needed so you can be at least not a burden.

4 minutes ago, RavTH said:

REEEEE I just windstrided away from mushin to hong but I'll windstride back hold on.
I opened 2 more since I want to save rest for dfrags :puke:
1200bp box 1 ndp6nxY.png
1200bp box 1UQCLsxS.png

yea its a nerf....

on the brightside though.  You can farm M crystals in arena now and they are actually dropping alot of moonstone crystals in silver rank. 

1 minute ago, i wanna die said:

so now you need 1200 bp instead of 1000bp to get around same amount moonstone and ppl still saying that bg rewards weren't nerfed

I posted the results in 6v6 discord and I got kicked from there LMAO.

Archived