New Accessory upgrade changes

Grimoir

1 minute ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

VT Necklace, enough said.

Well they lowered the moonstone crystals needed, but added ton of sacred crystals and soulstone crystals and elysian crystals  too it xD Look at the other accessories, TT eariing for example....

Il y a 16 heures, Grimoir a dit :

Well they lowered the moonstone crystals needed, but added ton of sacred crystals and soulstone crystals and elysian crystals  too it xD Look at the other accessories, TT eariing for example....

To be honest, as a "main" char stand point, I have like 6k sacred so the more I can dump, the better. Also, farming becomes more relevant, before you could get 4444 sacred and 3333 soulstone crystals from treasure chests but it would end up being useless because endgame gear was most likely asking for moonstones/elysian only.. I don't really see the problem here in a way.

Now I wish BT accs would have asked for XX transformation stones instead of premium ones. It's still great accs, not everyone does Nightfall Sanctuary but the fact we do have TT accs available, BT accs have indeed lost a bit of relevance.

Also TT prices going up I don't know either, it's accs that will lead you to sustain 1m+/s with your char at some point so eh, I don't mind much. (and with awakening it's going to be even more ridiculous)

3 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

To be honest, as a "main" char stand point, I have like 6k sacred so the more I can dump, the better. Also, farming becomes more relevant, before you could get 4444 sacred and 3333 soulstone crystals from treasure chests but it would end up being useless because endgame gear was most likely asking for moonstones/elysian only.. I don't really see the problem here in a way.

Now I wish BT accs would have asked for XX transformation stones instead of premium ones. It's still great accs, not everyone does Nightfall Sanctuary but the fact we do have TT accs available, BT accs have indeed lost a bit of relevance.

Also TT prices going up I don't know either, it's accs that will lead you to sustain 1m+/s with your char at some point so eh, I don't mind much. (and with awakening it's going to be even more ridiculous)

To be honest the only problem i have with this is, for example yes you have 6k sacreds, but others people dont for example. and now they are forced to dump the sacreds / soulstone crystals they have into PVE gear which didnt need them before instead of upgrading PVP items to be able to frarm 6v6 for the new chests.

Those cost reduction are terrible, people should understand that they dont have an unlimited stock of soulstones and sacred crystal, especially sacred crystal, people that got 2k+ are the ones playing for years and didnt had use of those mats but once you'll upgrade your TT/VT accesories you'll be back to 2digits number of sacred crystal not to mention that those insane numbers is a ""gameover" for new players,  

On 11.10.2018 at 7:26 PM, Grimoir said:

only requiring one material and tons of it is stupid, because EVERYTHING else needs all 4 materials to craft or upgrade, so you will end up with 400 moonstone crystals and tons of sacred crystals and soul stone crystals you cant use because you spend all moonstone on one item.

also i don't want to be forced to kill Naksun 10.000 times to get enough one one material only because it is the only place to farm it specific.

uodkVxC.jpg

this is absurd, i welcome the changes.

Archived