Treasure trove Opening 350 keys

Draknalor

I usually dont spend much if not anything at all but this time because i wanted the outfits I opened 400 keys, i manage to get 2 grand phoenix pieces ( missing the wings :phew:) but i barelly got any Outfits-crits ( the game knows that i was in for the outfits...)

But instead, basicly all of my crits were Gem-crits, and i basicly got 5 gilded gems with all those gem crits ( the 5th Gilded - i have enough obsians for a gilded one but its not realese yet XD ) and i got the Frostfeather Wings ( who would have know they are a 2-star crit )

So for me it was totally worth it... but the outfits...:D:

6 hours ago, Nenuviel said:

I usually dont spend much if not anything at all but this time because i wanted the outfits I opened 400 keys, i manage to get 2 grand phoenix pieces ( missing the wings :phew:) but i barelly got any Outfits-crits ( the game knows that i was in for the outfits...)

But instead, basicly all of my crits were Gem-crits, and i basicly got 5 gilded gems with all those gem crits ( the 5th Gilded - i have enough obsians for a gilded one but its not realese yet XD ) and i got the Frostfeather Wings ( who would have know they are a 2-star crit )

So for me it was totally worth it... but the outfits...:D:

Yeah, the trove knows for sure, I want lots and lots of Celestial wings but i did not get that many, I got more in the previous trove.. and that one had several good weapon skins & outfits.. this trove just feels overall lackluster, Since i don't really like any of the outfits from this current trove.

As we've said before, and will continue to say it again--trove is strictly RNG. Some will never see a 3-star crit. I haven't seen one in my life until now. 

I opened 700 keys and got two 3 star crits. Next 100 keys I got another and a 10-oil crit. This trove has treated me the best so far actually. ^_^.

My guess is they lowered the rates of good crits after adding the "guaranteed bonus after X amount of keys" because of ncsoft "balancing logic".

They never just add something without it coming at a cost in some way or another (usually the end result being worse).

18 hours ago, Jack Valent said:

even the 2 stars full of craps. I heard some player spent thousands of keys but only few times 3 star crits.

last trove i opened 200  keys i get like 4-5 times 3 stars rewards.

Yeah, It's weird how the 2 Star can mean so many different things.. some things that are marked as 2 star could very well be 1 star value tbh..

For example, igakFO9.jpg

That is not what i would call a "Crit" value roll

17 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

just asked my mother for an extra 10 bucks.

Sometimes i wonder if people miss the whole "Mature 17+" rating that this game has.

Kids really really really shoulden't be playing this game.. Because of all the "Please give us money" elements that the game has..

1 hour ago, wcnighthawk said:

So this happened after 20 and 35 keys in out of my 150 key purchase:

6lqh8xO.jpg

h8Nu35a.jpg

Honestly, I think the game likes to screw with you if it see's you are poor :p

Why would you ever trove if you only have 200g? It took me atleast 2000g to go through my keys.

Tbh I dont get it ... If you really want that 3 stars crit so much for the triangular gems and waste like 1k keys on it ... why dont you just sell your keys and craft the triangular yourself? xD 1k keys are like 60k gold, imagine how many triangular gems you can craft with that gold xD

8 hours ago, Fylilia said:

Tbh I dont get it ... If you really want that 3 stars crit so much for the triangular gems and waste like 1k keys on it ... why dont you just sell your keys and craft the triangular yourself? xD 1k keys are like 60k gold, imagine how many triangular gems you can craft with that gold xD

Due to all the gilded i had from previous Troves & RnG boxes i got back around 850 gem powders.. So i pretty much instantly made the gilded that i needed, Which is why i did not feel any urge to use any keys beyond my initial batch. :>

14 hours ago, Draknalor said:

Why would you ever trove if you only have 200g? It took me atleast 2000g to go through my keys.

I have 8 alts I run through almost everyday and while most of my characters have sub 300 gold on them, I do have lots of materials/items I can sell to make money fast if need be.  You notice my gunner had 8 empyrean stones on her.  Guess you know how I financed that gilded Amethyst purchase :p (She can also craft them, so I can always make more when I need them)  I don't think I've ever had straight 2k gold on me at once.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Draknalor:

Due to all the gilded i had from previous Troves & RnG boxes i got back around 850 gem powders.. So i pretty much instantly made the gilded that i needed, Which is why i did not feel any urge to use any keys beyond my initial batch. :>

I havent meant especially you, it was more to the guy above me who said that he troved 1k keys without getting a 3 star crits ^^ And i just see it everywhere, ppl complaining about not getting gilded gems in soooo many keys xD

Archived