why should I pay golds for a time bound item made by pristine astral oils?

schupunk

20 hours ago, Why Bother said:

> stuff <

They are literally giving an item which costs 8,350 Gold to make for simply participating in event with a chance of 100% obtain.

Don't expect to get a New Tiers of Soul for doing nothing. If you can't make 100-200 Gold per day then good luck making 8,350 gold to obtain this item without an event.

First Time in BnS a New Player can obtain such a powerful item by simply participating in event. and your still complaining about it? while many people worked their asses off months of months farming to get this or months of months doing events just to obtain. So reading all you say you sound exactly like Stockholm syndrome sufferer but then again, you must have spoke from experience. 

20 hours ago, Why Bother said:

rather insult the victims

Insulting the victims by giving my opinion? and experience in how easy it is to obtain things? you must be out of your mind?. 

17 hours ago, Granger said:

Jesus christ, you're saying so much SayhaSeer but nothing of substance. If its so easy to make 200 gold a day with 800 ap, why wont you tell us how? Last week i've been doing nothing but farming ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ peaches and worldboss essences in addition to running whatever dailies i could (Koldrak, Brawl in the Basin, Cold Storage/Heavens mandate/Tower of Infinity), Daily income: 20-50 gold at best, heavily depending on wheter i got lucky with farming the right essences and was able to sell them and thats nolifing it, playing 8+ hours a day.

That income about matches my gear upgrade fee expenses also... sometimes i have a +5 gold at the end of the day, sometimes a -5 gold. I dont buy stuff off the market.

How the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ am i supposed to do the weekly when i dont even get a group for Naryu Sanctum and Ebondrake Lair with the 900 ap i got?

If all you do is go to lobby and wait till "someone" asks a low Requirement for you to join without actually doing anything your self. then you got the results. 

These NS/EL/ITF people just LFP they are that easy. Naryu Sanctum is a Solo able dungeon by high gears. which you always finish in quickest by LFP. 

EL First boss is the only boss you do mech, in high groups you don't even do it. all rest dungeon is faceroll. ITF again, first boss that can actually wipe. all rest is faceroll.

Stop relaying on other people to take you there by your hand, and make groups/parties on your own. you think you are alone who is doing weeklies or these dungeons? People in this game has a lot of alts. and majority of people do them on alts with are 800-900 AP and some how majority of people manages to do it. if people can do it, why can't you?

Now I quote this from another thread. this is well said. and exactly how it is in this game. 

You all so care about those "New Players" but you all only care about them in your complains, but when it comes to helping them in game, all these "New Players" words disappears.  The Problem is in Community not in the game. 

On 13/05/2018 at 8:09 AM, Amarathiel said:

Everything else is nothing but a problem created by the toxic community and community alone, not the game. Some parts of the game certainly has absurdly low rng such as asura ember but otherwise i dont see a problem in game design.
It is not games fault if people decide to be arseholes and demand 2 times higher ap for dungeons than what is needed.  It is not games fault if people decide to afk in middle of the dungeon or if they decide to spawn kill someone in faction area.
Sure game doesnt have failsafes to prevent such bad behaviour BUT that doesnt make it games fault. It is the fault in attitudes and mindsets of people themselves and that causes new players to be stuck, unable to progress and get into certain dungeons they should already be able to do to get the next set of upgrades (naryu foundry was designed for baleful 7 to 9, raven was designed for baleful 10 to 12 to get raven(duh), etc. it only comes to the ability to complete them assuming you get the party). And because of that it creates an illusion that the game is heavily p2w and you cannot get anything without paying, which is most certainly not true.
Especially now that they nerfed most of the old content making it practically easier than easy mode. You can get mats easily, you can get all those upgrades easily if you put the time to it and that is the second part. Time. Yes there are absurd amounts of bad rng boxes and trove and whatnot but that doesnt mean you cannot farm dungeons for mats. Sure it takes a longer time to do now, still you can farm them. Nothing stops you. Realistically if you have around 2-3 hours time to play per day, you CANNOT expect to be in the same level gearwise in same amount of time as someone who either A. Pays for the gear or B. plays the game 10 hours a day farming stuff. Obviously if you play that little it takes longer to get gear, logic. This game was designed to be played more than 3 hours a day, unfortunately, so deal with it.

I'll try make google doc

I tried making my own group. Ppls join my group, leave shortly after, sometimes spewing obscenities my way before they leave about "leeching/asking for carry" when i havent even said anything yet. I usually give up after about half an hour (any more and im missing chances for celestial basin worldboss drops, which i can sell for gold, that one stone, sells for about 15 gold each but low droprate). 100% the community is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ but before the update i could at least work my way around it.

And in case you didnt notice, I AM a new player. (bout 3 weeks?)

Now the event is "nice" but i have some doubts if i can manage to max the soul to trade for a permanent one, i dont get 6 oils a day, i get 3 oils a day, sometimes missing a few days because tower of infinity bullshit bots bullshitting you with inhuman perfect stunlock combos sometimes, squandering my 2 attempts at 3 wins. At least Koldrak and Brawl in the basin are always available and easily done.

Im pulling all levers i can and yet getting basically zilch for it.

All dungs up till ns you can easily lfp (doing same thing with all my alts). There will moslty be 1-2 geared ppl minimum. I personaly farm soul with 4 pristine oils every day+weeklys. i just do dc+ns and everything on lfp and havent had any problems.   

29 minutes ago, Granger said:

I tried making my own group. Ppls join my group, leave shortly after, sometimes spewing obscenities my way before they leave about "leeching/asking for carry" when i havent even said anything yet. I usually give up after about half an hour (any more and im missing chances for celestial basin worldboss drops, which i can sell for gold, that one stone, sells for about 15 gold each but low droprate). 100% the community is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ but before the update i could at least work my way around it.

And in case you didnt notice, I AM a new player. (bout 3 weeks?)

Now the event is "nice" but i have some doubts if i can manage to max the soul to trade for a permanent one, i dont get 6 oils a day, i get 3 oils a day, sometimes missing a few days because tower of infinity bullshit bots bullshitting you with inhuman perfect stunlock combos sometimes, squandering my 2 attempts at 3 wins. At least Koldrak and Brawl in the basin are always available and easily done.

Im pulling all levers i can and yet getting basically zilch for it.

When you do TOI, do 3 wins and teleport out of TOI don't finish rest. that's how you keep low floor on alts to clear it. I always teleport after 3 wins and start on floor 1 every time by this method and it's easy to faceroll through them on alts on low levels ^^

Well the thing is, you are not supposed to get 300 gold per day that easily. You are not supposed to buy all the materials needed to upgrade stuff with gold alone. What you are supposed to do and how this game was designed is to farm dungeons and anything you can for materials and crafting materials, then craft what you need and upgrade over time. Key word is OVER TIME, not by rushing for the upgrades in 10 days with 5000 gold like many people seem to do all the time. Rushing for the upgrades and high level endgame dungeons is bad in my opinion for many many reasons, 1 major reason being that you may not have the necessary skills(if you new player or new with the class) that quickly since you haven't played long enough to learn all the ins and outs of your class and then you fail the dungeons because of  that and then you start asking higher AP than is necessary to clear it :P. With the nerfs for the dungeon gold rewards i know it takes much longer now to get stuff and the gold rewards should be slightly increased but otherwise things can be acquired with relative ease. I mean even the game itself says you can clear the normal modes(assuming you know what to do) for most "high level dungeons" with 900-1000 AP, why else would it state that in the info paragraph. Majority of the dungeons give you enough untradeable mats to work with, tradeable mats are slightly harder to come by. Only thing is gold that is perhaps bit too nerfed atm. In my opinion on thing you'd need to really use gold on is premium stones as crafting those involves quite bad rng at times. It all comes down to player preferences though.

26 minutes ago, Nekoji said:

Naryu Sanctum is a Solo able dungeon by high gears. 

WHAT ? as i remember the first boss kill u if u are solo so u cant ( the punch mecha cant be block ) . 

There are ways to do it, Summoner or Warlock has easiest way. but all classes can do it

33 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

There are ways to do it, Summoner or Warlock has easiest way. but all classes can do it

I would like to see a video of soloing NS and taking punches like nothing.

38 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I would like to see a video of soloing NS and taking punches like nothing.

It's called a Revive Charm, if your DPs is high enough and you sustain DPs high enough entire fight, you only need to use Revive Charm only once, there are 6 Punches in total, on 5th punch you die, you instantly revive your self, deal damage until boss becomes invulnerable to damage (Because Add Phase Starts) Do Add phase, which will also give Mechanical Damage to the boss, Then finish the boss. Only Boss 1 Requires cheesing, Boss 2 and Boss 3 even a lower DPs Player can solo it. 

if I said you can solo Hallow's heart Last boss and SSM you wouldn't believe it too :D?

43 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

It's called a Revive Charm, if your DPs is high enough and you sustain DPs high enough entire fight, you only need to use Revive Charm only once, there are 6 Punches in total, on 5th punch you die, you instantly revive your self, deal damage until boss becomes invulnerable to damage (Because Add Phase Starts) Do Add phase, which will also give Mechanical Damage to the boss, Then finish the boss. Only Boss 1 Requires cheesing, Boss 2 and Boss 3 even a lower DPs Player can solo it. 

if I said you can solo Hallow's heart Last boss and SSM you wouldn't believe it too :D?

But the cost of using revive charms outweighs the reward for soloing after the recent changes

9 minutes ago, JIFSTER said:

But the cost of using revive charms outweighs the reward for soloing after the recent changes

It Costs 20 Silver, but that's not the point. the point is, that by going to LFP you always find higher gear players, to Clear NS you need about 800-850AP +  For ITF and EL you need around 900-950+, But by making your own party or going to LFP doesn't mean you can't complete these dungeons with even 800 AP + because find all party 800-900 AP is Very Rare. Having Lower AP and Lower Damage Results in Doing Mechanic like these Dungeons were meant to be done. 

1 minute ago, SayhaSeer said:

It Costs 20 Silver, but that's not the point. the point is, that by going to LFP you always find higher gear players, to Clear NS you need about 800-850AP +  For ITF and EL you need around 900-950+, But by making your own party or going to LFP doesn't mean you can't complete these dungeons with even 800 AP + because find all party 800-900 AP is Very Rare. Having Lower AP and Lower Damage Results in Doing Mechanic like these Dungeons were meant to be done. 

My apologizes, I'm so out of the loop for lower ap player struggle, my lowest alt was 1100 before quitting 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb SayhaSeer:

When you do TOI, do 3 wins and teleport out of TOI don't finish rest. that's how you keep low floor on alts to clear it. I always teleport after 3 wins and start on floor 1 every time by this method and it's easy to faceroll through them on alts on low levels ^^

Hmm, i guess ill give this a try. Dont really care for the rankings. Really ToI is way too infuriating to try to get a good rank there. Literally smash your screen bait.

16 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

that's not how it works, I want to see something that is defying the mechanics not cheesing with charm like braindead.

rip hopes and dreams.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:52 PM, Granger said:

Jesus christ, you're saying so much SayhaSeer but nothing of substance. If its so easy to make 200 gold a day with 800 ap, why wont you tell us how? Last week i've been doing nothing but farming ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ peaches and worldboss essences in addition to running whatever dailies i could (Koldrak, Brawl in the Basin, Cold Storage/Heavens mandate/Tower of Infinity), Daily income: 20-50 gold at best, heavily depending on wheter i got lucky with farming the right essences and was able to sell them and thats nolifing it, playing 8+ hours a day.

That income about matches my gear upgrade fee expenses also... sometimes i have a +5 gold at the end of the day, sometimes a -5 gold. I dont buy stuff off the market.

How the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ am i supposed to do the weekly when i dont even get a group for Naryu Sanctum and Ebondrake Lair with the 900 ap i got?

I agree with this Post.  SayhaSeer is simply protecting NCSoft like a fanatic and doesn't see the flaws thousands of other players especially on reddit does. The nerf to low level dungeons has hurt over mid level players.  Meanwhile the prices for everything remains high.

/logic

On 5/15/2018 at 10:32 AM, SayhaSeer said:

They are literally giving an item which costs 8,350 Gold to make for simply participating in event with a chance of 100% obtain.

That's just your current perceived value of the item, then in case you haven't noticed, they keep giving away items in the story quests that used to have high perceived values. Even early stage Baleful/Seraph weapons used to be considered top end equipment, beyond what was needed to do any of the game content, and super expensive, now they're given away as part of the story content, and can be purchased from shop NPCs for 5 Naryu Silver. Getting a six slot legendary weapon used to be very RNG dependent, and expensive, so Legendary Gem Hammers had a high perceived value then, now that you can buy a stage one Baleful/Seraph for 5 Naryu Silver, you can keep doing that till you get six slots, and those hammers aren't considered to have that much value anymore. Even more on point, they have been giving out increasingly better souls with new story acts, and as I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave out the permanent souls you can get in this event, or one close to it in act nine. Then what even supports that statement is how before this event, you could seal the souls you can get through this event, now you can't do so, or others even higher than those, seemingly as they view the value of them to be too low now.

By insisting that they NEED to charge a substantial gold fees in this, and other events, you sound no different than all those people that complain every time they try to provide something to help people supposedly catch up.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:32 AM, SayhaSeer said:

Insulting the victims by giving my opinion? and experience in how easy it is to obtain things? you must be out of your mind?. 

Looking at the views of others in this thread, and others on this forum, you seem to be the one considered out of their mind, and a white knight for NCSoft/B&S that is out of touch with the concerns of the community. I won't even bother responding to you past this point, and will be ignoring your future posts (wish the ignore user option worked), as clearly talking to you is a complete waste of my time.

Archived