Rush Stun final DD boss

pikapikapika

Can every class to it?  I know sum can do it easily.  But some WL in parties keep complaining they cannot do it.  

For other classes, can they do it?

I also play a gunner alt.  She can dash and stun after the knock up, although not 100% guranteed if i was a bit slow.  However, she CANNOT jump up and stay in the sky to avoid the knock up.  Even if she is up in the sky before the knock up, she still gets dragged down.

3 minutes ago, Superfour said:

Gunner can by skystone . first of all  the boss will take a all people near him and u have aroud 1sec , so u can prees q to avoid the knockback   but u must put the skystone before u do this mech .  

Thanks, are you sure? have you done it?  I tried many times, never worked.

Sum can do it easy cause cat doesn't get knocked back. Warlocks can do it easily too, as they only have to summon thrall on 3rd pizza and use stun as the thrall does not get knocked back. As for gunner you put your Q up in the sky, and you have to get sucked in first before you use your Q again to go into the air. You can iframe the knockback with gunner Q, but you can't iframe his suction pull with gunner Q. 

3 minutes ago, Kayaran said:

Sum can do it easy cause cat doesn't get knocked back. Warlocks can do it easily too, as they only have to summon thrall on 3rd pizza and use stun as the thrall does not get knocked back. As for gunner you put your Q up in the sky, and you have to get sucked in first before you use your Q again to go into the air. You can iframe the knockback with gunner Q, but you can't iframe his suction pull with gunner Q. 

thanks, makes sense.  will try

4 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

You can, as gunslinger.  So you set skystone after 4th pizza. Set it NEAR the boss, and you must stay near. Soon he will do his knockback mech... Press Q again right after he jump (after sucking) Done right, you would not get knockbacked.

----

Im still wondering tho how to do it as a Destroyer as my main is a Des ;w;

Any class can run stun. If theres no warlocks, sums, or gunners, then use party protect, ss back to boss and stun. The reason its hard to stun is because of how long it takes to get up using tab. Party Protect removes that, and you only have to ss backwards to boss.

Actualy, yes, all meele classes have aproach skills and can do the rush if done correctly, fisrt for meele classes before he does the knok back, you must face your char so your back is to the boss and inmediately after the knock back do a SS and rush to the boss with a skill. And for ranged classes they have movility skills such as Q nad E for FMS the E for gunners wich moves you a lot closer 0_o, and for summs and warlocks the have their pets to do the stun for them wich dont get moved from the boss.

18 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

like the other post said . u must put the sky stone first after 2nd pizza till 4th pizza , when he suck u , u have 1sec to move . in that case press q and go to sky to avoid the knockback . then prees r to make in ground and press 2 or what stune or kd ur team needed.

19 hours ago, Ginkuro said:

Actualy, yes, all meele classes have aproach skills and can do the rush if done correctly, fisrt for meele classes before he does the knok back, you must face your char so your back is to the boss and inmediately after the knock back do a SS and rush to the boss with a skill. And for ranged classes they have movility skills such as Q nad E for FMS the E for gunners wich moves you a lot closer 0_o, and for summs and warlocks the have their pets to do the stun for them wich dont get moved from the boss.

Have you tried doing it as Destroyer ?

The KB break my sheath.

Summoner: just tab when CC bar is available. Make sure the cat is attacking the boss

Warlock: call Thrall at 4th pizza. Make sure the thrall is attacking the boss.

Gunner: throw Q near boss at 4th pizza. Right after the pull and before the push, Q again. 

Force Master: use Z Move 2 (Frost Burst) right after the pull and before the push.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 9:24 AM, JoannaRamira said:

Have you tried doing it as Destroyer ?

The KB break my sheath.

Sorry for the late responce, I havent tried with a destro, my class is BD, but for most classes there is no way to avoid the KB, that is the reason why you show your back to the boss  before the kb after he does the KB you will do the SS and that should get you close enough to the boss to use an aproach skill, and get on time for the stun, the chain cc has a 2 secs window to complete so it shouls be enough time to aproach and stun, its better if your aproach skill applies stun cuz it will do it easier.

I hope its still helpfull.

For those that havnt rlly noticed, After u get sucked if u start walking towards the wall ull get knockbacked against the wall. This way u wont be knocked Down and can instantly SS backwards with a 180 degrees turn and use ur leap/dash stun skills if u have those :3

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, pikapikapika said:

Can every class to it?  I know sum can do it easily.  But some WL in parties keep complaining they cannot do it.  

For other classes, can they do it?

I also play a gunner alt.  She can dash and stun after the knock up, although not 100% guranteed if i was a bit slow.  However, she CANNOT jump up and stay in the sky to avoid the knock up.  Even if she is up in the sky before the knock up, she still gets dragged down.

If WL's can' t do it that's a problem. I can easily get off 3 stuns on the boss by using thralls Onrush skill, switch spot with thrall and then do my own. The only time I can't get my 3rd stun off is when a BM iframes and it doesn't leave me in a cc state (so I can switch spots with thrall)

• 6 months later...

sins can only do it 100% with ultimate when you get knocked back and then down you use tab escape turn around BB lmb stun
with out ulti it's like 70% chance on puling this off, when you are knocked back and then knocked down you press tab+ss+turn around towards boss, F(shadow slip) and then lmb stun, sometimes your shadow slip can get your off from stealth so that's why it's not 100%.

a strategy i was doing was during that phase i would face away from the boss,  use a resist skill when he knocked back, then i would ss my way to him, turn around and stun.  However i was told on FM to use Z ice air tornado, which is similar to skystone for gunners.   

But the SS strategy (make sure you face away from the boss and pop up resist skill) and then as soon as you SS, turn around fast and stun.

On 28.02.2018 at 4:57 PM, pikapikapika said:

so can other classes run stun?  i think des can, but not sure.

Des can do it with hm block or by using their own iron plating. Otherwise, can't make it in time. Their tab-escape has long animation-lock, ss is a bit short and 2 has travel animation.

Summoner & warlock don't need any i-frame as two of them have pets immune to knock back. Force master & gunner don't need i-frame as well because they can either just aerial themselves to dodge it or use tab+ss+range stun as their escape animations are short, ss and stun ranges are very long and fast ... You don't even walk a step with fm, just ss and '' 3 '' is already in range.

Every class can do it with hm block or '' V '' pt i-frames. But, most people just freak out when they are frozen or plated and fail to press '' f '' in time. If they still fail with hm block then they are just bad tbh.

Archived