another reduction and no compensation for veterans

willas

another reduction and no compensation for veterans...

I want to know until when the NC, will continue with this to leave the players in harm, until when it continues to lose customer by bad management, while they put reduction every 15/30 days, and the players only take damage, as if gold in bns be facild and farmar, we will see when the servers are emptier than they are staying, if they learn to give compensation to those who spend fortunes in a weapon, and then it becomes ridiculously cheap to get....

What kind of compensation you want O-o ?  But well this is nothing new and i have seen this since we got the first evolution streamlining and reduction 2 years ago.   I know that feeling when we spent 3 PTS for each stage of Raven and now it reduced to STS but.. well.  I can't really find a reason to complain, for me it's just "cost sunk"  and "Ok fine..live goes on" I won't even ask for revert.

You pay up to be top geared, top big boss for however long it lasts. If it lasts a week or a month, so be it. I dont think anyone should be getting sour because they got shafted by ncsoft lol. Its their prerogative to decrease cost of stuff if/when they want to, its their game. If they even treat people who spend on the game alot, aka whales, like trash then anything goes lol.

Dont cry because you spent what maybe would be twice the cost or amount of time compared to someone else now starting off. You put in that time/money to be one of the top dogs, top geared players in the server at the time, till then you're fame/bragging rights are living on borrowed time. 

1 hour ago, Katu Kat said:

Dont cry because you spent what maybe would be twice the cost or amount of time compared to someone else now starting off. You put in that time/money to be one of the top dogs, top geared players in the server at the time, till then you're fame/bragging rights are living on borrowed time. 

indeed. well said friend.

7 hours ago, willas said:

another reduction and no compensation for ME...

I want to know until when the NC, will continue with this to leave ME in harm, until when it continues to lose customer by bad management, while they put reduction every 15/30 days, and I take damage, as if gold in bns be facild and farmar, we will see when I leave the game and the servers are emptier than they are staying, if they learn to give free stuff to me who spend fortunes in a weapon, and then it becomes ridiculously cheap to get....

Fixed your post for you, Mr. "I am entitled to everything".

You do not get compensation, as there is nothing to compensate for. You spent the time and material costs to get the newest and the greatest. This is like saying iPhone 6s are now cheaper compared to when they first come out because iPhone X is out, and apple is duty bound to give you a refund for the difference in price. I'm sure many people find this notion Hilarious.

No one cares about a self-centred, self-important, "hey look at me I'm entitled to free stuff" jerk. Go ahead and leave, the server won't notice that you are gone.

We don't need compensation for this crap. Old content gets cheaper every time a update comes out so the new people can catch up. Either you the first to get it. (Which isn't always a great idea). Or you wait till things drop. The ones always complaining about compensation are the ones that got it first just to realize in a update its about to get cheaper. You keep falling for it that your problem not Nsoft.

1 hour ago, Katu Kat said:

Lol some people put in the time/money for bragging rights then go cry when it becomes moot after cost/mats reductions? Come now, cant have it both ways. Pick one.

NC should make a new item: Tear Bucket and send it to veterans that will give them 1000 healing potions to heal their pain.

Archived