We need better ways to get moonstone crystals

DevilTDriver

Kind of agree with you as i look into my bank and see

333 Soulstone Crystals

312 Sacred Crystals

110 Elysian Crystals

and

62 Moonstone Crystals.

Seems like they are in high demand compared to the other crystals.

3 hours ago, XR said:

Kind of agree with you as i look into my bank and see

333 Soulstone Crystals

312 Sacred Crystals

110 Elysian Crystals

and

62 Moonstone Crystals.

Seems like they are in high demand compared to the other crystals.

I have myself 1052 soulstone crystal, 623 sacred crystal, 167 elysian crystal and 577 moonstone crystals. Most crystals are from purple dungeons and daily challage.

There are plenty ways to get moonstone crystals:

- Celestial Basin

- Naksun

- Trasure pouches from dungeons and checsts

- chests from HM dungeons

- farming SSP for moonstones and converting to crystals

- marketplace

- daily deals in hm store

Moonstones have a farily resaonable drop the issue is you are upgrading too much at once, the idea is not to get everything within 5 minutes.

From 1,000 Treasure Pouches

1071 - Sacred Crystals
1127 - SoulStone Crystals
354 - Moonstone Crystals
351 - Elysian Crystals

6v6#

101 Sparkling Battlefield Loot boxes

1282 - SoulStones
735 - MoonStone

Was it worth Farming Celestial Basin For MoonStones, Answer is No, For Other materials Yes. MoonStone wise, Naksun is Faster but very boring. The amount of time it took to collect 1k Treasure Pouches, Would have farmed Naksun over 1k MS.., So if your Going to Farm Celestial Basin for Moonstones, Don't. 6v6 / Clan Battles is also good way to farm Moonstones. 

5 hours ago, SalemK said:

What they should do is add back the chance for 100 from naksun. I have no clue why they decided to remove this once crystals was introduced but that was a dumb move.

Probably because of the following:

Originally naksun had the chance for 10/100 bundles for moonstones, then people whined they didnt have floor 13 tickets and were too lazy to start from floor 9 so they addded the ticket drops and nerfed the bundle rates

Then as gear progressed and naksun is basically a 1-shot for most people, it would have been easily exploited if the 100 bundles were there still.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Probably because of the following:

Originally naksun had the chance for 10/100 bundles for moonstones, then people whined they didnt have floor 13 tickets and were too lazy to start from floor 9 so they addded the ticket drops and nerfed the bundle rates

Then as gear progressed and naksun is basically a 1-shot for most people, it would have been easily exploited if the 100 bundles were there still.

Iirc the tickets were there from the start. They removed the 100 drop because it was a eu/na exclusive thing and they want more people to play targetdummy for the whales in 6v6.

On 11/30/2017 at 1:02 AM, Grimoir said:

There are plenty ways to get moonstone crystals:

- Celestial Basin

- Naksun

- Trasure pouches from dungeons and checsts

- chests from HM dungeons

- farming SSP for moonstones and converting to crystals

- marketplace

- daily deals in hm store

Moonstones have a farily resaonable drop the issue is you are upgrading too much at once, the idea is not to get everything within 5 minutes.

And those suggestions are even slower than Naksun, that helps. Reinforced my point about needing BETTER ways there. Converting moonstone crystals is 5.5g each.. Boy burning 20k gold sounds like a great idea.

You guys forget another source of moonstone crystals farming place - SSP.

Just farm the boxes that also have evolved stones in SSP. Good resources for moonstone crystals + you can sell evolved stones and buy moonstones in market.

Yes, you can farm in battleground 24/7. However, remember that once you run out of sparkling keys, you can't even open the chests. So, you have to spam dungeons for the keys as well as battleground at the same time. It is not that efficient. Also, battleground is a whale heaven. If you are unlucky and get matched with low-gear people, it will just make you want to rage quit the game.

Also, I don't know why you guys are short of moonstone crystals. If you have farmed elysian crystals for BT gears upgrade, you should have plenty of moonstone crystals to spare for VT gear. (well..unless you were/are a whale who bought all the elysian orbs for your bt gears, then it is another story).

Archived