Northstar Bundle

Ygnizem

Theory 1: They forgot to add the earmuff and will send it later to people who have purchased. Happened once before with the bunny outfit's cuffs during last year's Valentine.

Theory 2: They want to sell the earmuff separably later. It is like selling a rice cooker without a lid. If you want functional rice cooker, buy both the rice cooker and the lid too. Happened several times where the head adornment were sold separably during the sales of some RNG boxes with outfits (Shadow Phoenix, Countdown) 

Super trash sale decisions too, throwing a bunch of things into a bundle if you only wanted one of the things. These aren't like the Grand Phoenix bundle, that makes sense to be a bundle, but everything they have posted and maybe will post the next days, should all be separate un-bundled sales.

26 minutes ago, Denaria said:

Got this response on the topic from a GM today :/ 

53f76d538f1bf8889247a14a807d5846.png

NCSoft/West, False advertisement... nice.
They literally posted the adornment everywhere in their BF posts, yet they don't add it to the bundle.

Yeah I got another response from support confirming the earmuffs were never intended to be in the bundle apparently. Waiting for a reply as to why was it then advertised with them and still being advertised on the black friday sales page.

So I have some updates from support. Apparently they do not care that they falsely advertised this bundle to us in all the promotional material and have no intentions of apologizing for it.

Example 1 of promotional material showing head piece

Example 2 of promotional material showing head piece

40efa82244235aba9deab6c416a5b6a7.png

After I responded with several screenshots of the promotional material that has the bundle advertised to include the head piece in the imagery I got this response:

bc3dd61400c81536bea12a97a1422e2c.png

To which I have informed them it's false advertisement as there is not disclaimer on the bundle stating you would not receive the head piece as is assumed by the imagery. If they respond or not remains to be seen given the rather rude undertone in the last GM's post.

5 minutes ago, Denaria said:

Yes I would highly recommend it. I'm extremely upset about this misleading bundle :/

extremely disappointing indeed.

9 minutes ago, Denaria said:

So I have some updates from support. Apparently they do not care that they falsely advertised this bundle to us in all the promotional material and have no intentions of apologizing for it.

Example 1 of promotional material showing head piece

Example 2 of promotional material showing head piece

40efa82244235aba9deab6c416a5b6a7.png

After I responded with several screenshots of the promotional material that has the bundle advertised to include the head piece in the imagery I got this response:

bc3dd61400c81536bea12a97a1422e2c.png

To which I have informed them it's false advertisement as there is not disclaimer on the bundle stating you would not receive the head piece as is assumed by the imagery. If they respond or not remains to be seen given the rather rude undertone in the last GM's post.

it is probably part of their market strategy to sell the headpiece in full price later on just to avoid the "sale" and perhaps avoid the false advertisement for the outfit set aswell.

I never knew about any earmuffs and before THIS bundle, I bought that outfit two other times. NCSoft/West owes me THREE of them if that's the case. When the red and black outfit first came out, the one that goes with the black rabbit ears, I had bought the ears long beforehand, not knowing it was part of the same outfit set, and later, I got the bunny tail/wristcuffs adornment in my rewards box. I know a lot of parts to outfit sets are often sold separately, while the outfits are thrown into RNG boxes and the like, but some items, as pricey as they are, should come WITH other parts when the outfit alone costs more than a normal Tuesday/Friday rotation outfit. Also, the red/pink outfit that normally comes with a matching visor still has not released the visor in NA, and it's been way over a year since the outfit was first released.

This company doesn't bother to fix what's broken in the game with actual fixes, so they make bandaid patches and updates. They don't care to give us or even SELL us the items they owe us from incomplete outfit sets. We get half-truths with customer service responses and half-baked excuses when we bring a bug or other such situations to their attention. Some feedback might have seemed to be looked into when they started the "Today's Specials" thing, but they keep trying to sell the same old JUNK to us, over and over again. I think I saw the dumb monkey mask in there twice, at least, the rainbow afro wig at least twice, and a few outfits have shown up there at least twice, so far. The only thing I remember buying from those specials that I was actually missing was the white horse mask. I bought the monkey mask when it first came out, but it doesn't look very worthwhile on a female Gon with only a few outfits that work with it. I have a nearly complete wardrobe, except for items I've missed, like "Blue Sunglasses", items that come from art/design contests that I don't participate in, giveaways that I don't get selected for, and items I choose not to buy because they look way too ugly, etc..

I'm hoping that Bless Online and/or Moonlight Blade will be better, fresher experiences where the devs and support actually listen to their customer feedback and actually care to meet them halfway on the future developmental progress of their games. I've just about had enough of dumping money into this endless, outdated pit.

EDIT: Wow... After typing this AT work last night, I come home to do my Thanksgiving crafting event stuff, only to find that "Today's Specials" re-posted the white horse mask AGAIN. This is after I had just mentioned how a lot of junk has already shown up in the Today's Specials at least TWICE, so far - now this just reinforces my previous observations.

Post something worthwhile, NC, or at least change it up a little more frequently with items that have NOT come back a 2nd time around just yet (Like Blue Sunglasses, for instance). The last few Friday rotations have been severely subpar, where "lackluster" doesn't even begin to describe how disappointing it's been, recently.

Archived