WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY

sephy Kun

I have a better question. Why not make a general thread for EU maintenance complaints? It would have a larger impact if the developers and management saw all the accumulated comments in one place like it happened during the radiant energy changes instead of all these mini threads popping out of the blue in multitudes. Don't misunderstand me, I'm also slightly troubled over this inconvenience that we experience as eu players but it makes no difference on the grand scale of things. Imagine maintenance for anything and you will understand the consequences of make beliefs. But yeah.

this is just stupid '' Thank you for understanding''  NO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ONE BIT. Give us an explanation why EU is being kicked to the curve every week.  

Cancelled my sub, not gonna waste another euro to a company that just ignores the EU community. 

So the best compensation could be a 7-day premium membership from their part, but premium membership is only good for F3 and nothing else...

I hope they won't give just a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in premium. :/

Anyway, my premium is now cancelled. NCsoft you lost my trust, and it will be really hard to get it back!

the question is... Do you actually think they care? 

I would personally say the couldn't care less, whales are still gonna whale and it the same shit with EU maintenance every week yet despite the crap maintenance period, the ongoing server lag etc... the whales will keep on whaling and NcSoft will keep rolling in the moolah given to them on a daily basis

I was going to renew my sub, but, this is just a nono for me. Good luck with your crap.

They cant even give compensation for this, cause they cannot turn back time. They cannot give us the time we lost.

I hope BNS West gets the same fate as Aion got back then. Since NCsoft didnt learn anything from their mistakes.

11 minutes ago, oOnyXo said:

I would personally say the couldn't care less, whales are still gonna whale and it the same shit with EU maintenance every week yet despite the crap maintenance period, the ongoing server lag etc... the whales will keep on whaling and NcSoft will keep rolling in the moolah given to them on a daily basis

It's clear that they don't care, this question make no sense at this point....we come to a point where it's really time to end this bad joke, it's been 2 years since release that those people destroying this game so i don't know for how many years people will continue participate at this farce but i really hope they/we all gonna make a responsible decision this time before it's too late, and send back those people at Mcdonals to sell potatoes.

17 minutes ago, oOnyXo said:

This is rly wrong.

Whales pay, but even some decide to quit .. like some whales that posted on the forum that have stopped paying.

And if the population leaves.. whales will end up to fight against no one and will leave as well... if they are part of the clan.. and most are.. if they decide to sell there acc's or just quit and move to another game.. this is not something new....  solid clans move.. change games were they are respected.

You think whales will stay on a 0 community ?  think about it .. if we leave. they leave.

I know people who charge up to 300+ on a regular basis, for troves, they go for 1-2k euro, etc.

They confirmed:

If NA servers get preferential treatment and we are NOT treated equally, explained to, and if we continue to be neglected, they will stop spending too.

If is not preferential treatment then it's just poor customer support/management.

Archived