Mushin Tower Ranking

Grimzy

I was told it was something about activating their soul's skills bouncing out so he resets then rushing back in and just destroying him. Don't know how much of that is true but frankly it's the only way I can see them doing it. I have 987 AP and while i do good damage there is no way i can kill him in 3 seconds. 

6 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

At max gear with the right tactics it's not impossible to kill him within 3 seconds.

Majority of classes have pretty insane burst with max soul so not sure how any of this could be an exploit.

So you are saying tehy burst 6 milion HP in 3 seconds? if thatc were true most dungeons in this game wouldnt take longer then a few seconds on hard mode.

56 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

So you are saying tehy burst 6 milion HP in 3 seconds? if thatc were true most dungeons in this game wouldnt take longer then a few seconds on hard mode.

The whales are exploiting the fact that you can stack buffs by switching  weapons and mystic badges and reset the boss immediately. It is specific to Mushin Tower bosses because you can reset the bosses just by going out the door.

@Zuzu: Other whales not aware of this exploit will get cheated out of their rankings. See the problem?

1 hour ago, gaiachaos said:

The whales are exploiting the fact that you can stack buffs by switching  weapons and mystic badges and reset the boss immediately. It is specific to Mushin Tower bosses because you can reset the bosses just by going out the door.

@Zuzu: Other whales not aware of this exploit will get cheated out of their rankings. See the problem?

So...basically people are cheating again?

Wondfer if ncsoft will punish them again and remove from rankings and exclude from rewards from there for a full season. tho would be nicer to just ban them all for a week or so in addition.

It depends on if it is a melee or range class that kill it in 3 seconds.

Literally, it is impossible for a melee class to kill him in 3 seconds without any exploits.

1) melee classes don't have snare skills

2) When the boss is jumping around, literally, melee classes can't do anything. (the jumping already takes like more than 3 seconds)

I have seen a streamer in youtube using warlock with max gear can kill him in around 3-5 seconds. (yes, that's without exploits.)

Also, people can xml edit and using macros in mushin tower (basically hacks/exploits heaven) because no one can screenshots how you kill the bosses.

I haven't found any video on youtube about a melee class can kill it in less than 5 seconds. If there is any, please show me. (If there is any, I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't show off their skills in youtube.)

5 hours ago, FrozenB said:

It depends on if it is a melee or range class that kill it in 3 seconds.

Literally, it is impossible for a melee class to kill him in 3 seconds without any exploits.

1) melee classes don't have snare skills

2) When the boss is jumping around, literally, melee classes can't do anything. (the jumping already takes like more than 3 seconds)

I have seen a streamer in youtube using warlock with max gear can kill him in around 3-5 seconds. (yes, that's without exploits.)

Also, people can xml edit and using macros in mushin tower (basically hacks/exploits heaven) because no one can screenshots how you kill the bosses.

I haven't found any video on youtube about a melee class can kill it in less than 5 seconds. If there is any, please show me. (If there is any, I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't show off their skills in youtube.)

Simple, top ranking people don't record their run because they don't want people to know their tactics for fast kill and takes over their places. Plus, stacking raven buff is not an exploit and anyone can do it. Just hit Yunsang until you get 4 raven stacks then reset and fight him again. 
To kill Yunsang under 5s as a melee you need end-game gears + VT badge and it only works if you're SF and Sin. 

1 hour ago, Othinus said:

Simple, top ranking people don't record their run because they don't want people to know their tactics for fast kill and takes over their places. Plus, stacking raven buff is not an exploit and anyone can do it. Just hit Yunsang until you get 4 raven stacks then reset and fight him again. 
To kill Yunsang under 5s as a melee you need end-game gears + VT badge and it only works if you're SF and Sin. 

The fact that you can reset him and keep your stacks is in a way an exploit. If the boss resets so should your stacks, you shouldn't be able to just build up and bounce out the door and instantly come back in and take him down. 

See this and lost all your hope in game companies.

Epic conversation when receives the prize after all they saw that it was with cheating.

[removed video due to language - PhoenixMitra]

I think i need go easy when NCS screw up :D

7 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

The fact that you can reset him and keep your stacks is in a way an exploit. If the boss resets so should your stacks, you shouldn't be able to just build up and bounce out the door and instantly come back in and take him down. 

Even if pre-stack is fixed. Those top rankings still stay the same, people with high-end gears. Then what's the different for fixing it? 

6v6 and Yunsang are for whales, not normies. You can't expect a Raven 6, no VT badge and stuff to fast kill Yunsang anyway. 

2 hours ago, Othinus said:

Even if pre-stack is fixed. Those top rankings still stay the same, people with high-end gears. Then what's the different for fixing it? 

6v6 and Yunsang are for whales, not normies. You can't expect a Raven 6, no VT badge and stuff to fast kill Yunsang anyway. 

Make it so that people get equalized gear :D and problem is solved xD

34 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

So whales uses exploit?? and they dont ban them? seriously....?

when crimson whales come and solo 33/75 million bosses they use exploit?

killing a 33/75 milion HP boss solo isnt the problem. Killing them in 5,5 / 12,5 seconds (according the damage in mushin tower) is.

Or do you see a whale soloing a 33 milion hp boss in 5 seconds? If you do provide me a video please.

5 hours ago, Othinus said:

It's called "burst" for a reason, and for me 6m in 3-4s is not that much to suprise. Plus, it's not even cheating. A party with 4 gunner max gear with bb and wl can kill Acrimor in 15 sec, so I dont see any problem here.

Key word, blue buff and SB ontop of top gear high DPS class (probably all 55+ builds and close to hm 20) 

On 10/15/2017 at 4:34 PM, Fufia said:

See this and lost all your hope in game companies.

Epic conversation when receives the prize after all they saw that it was with cheating.

[removed video due to language - PhoenixMitra]

I think i need go easy when NCS screw up :D

Fufia you act as if only certain people can do this. Everyone can stack it that has the weapon. You are the cheapest free to play player that goes on every thread and cries about whales and people spending and how YOU THINK its ruining a game that is FREE TO PLAY. Yet you do nothing to support it. 

Archived