Loading screen freeze?

Ahrizx

Same problem. After several attempts of start game and file repair nothing change. I can play now but every 5 mins game freez and turn off. One year playing without issue and no change on my PC or conection. So, who knows...maybe after today maintenance it will be good.

5 minutes ago, RAGE Dictator said:

I got same problem,  Freezeing on laoding screen after character selection about 3 days,GM did nothing for my ticket.

they won't unless you beg for mercy and cry for them, maybe its possible.

Same thing, game is unplayable for me rn.. i do tower of memory with 7 chars and i have to restart the game like 5 times just for that... when i try to play with my main i can't even finish daily quest without dcing at least once. I'll probably play something else until this is fixed

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We are sorry to hear about these difficulties. If you haven't done so already, please submit a ticket, so our Support team can help you trouble shoot and has a chance to take a closer look.

Please note that it may take a little while for Support to reply, but they will do their best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

well, i using win 10 x64 and after try many things i manage to fix my problem changing to run Client.exe and BnsCefSubProcess.exe to "Using Program Compatibility Mode in Win 7". After doing this game stop crashing. No more crashes and loading freeze (but my loading its already fast because i using SSD primary)

Archived