Fortune Fails event/Weekly quest event currency reward

Miayu

Why are you once again trying to force people to pvp and ruin their mood?

Either remove any event currency reward from that weekly or give a second pve option for the weekly challenge

Why force pvp players into pve? :D

Seriously though, you even get very good rewards for 6v6, and you don't get THAT much event currency from the weekly. It is easy to ruin your mood if you do it all by yourself.

i think its good for both sides chooseing what you will do whatever its pvp or pve its up to you they made it for both pvp and pve so no one will miss anything from the event .

and  if ask me players like who like pvp and pve (pvp most XD) its cool that way.

for pve player really guys its time for you to see ture meaning or the game pvp takeout some peaple XD and pvp players if you think its not worth it then dot pve theyre not really fourceing you

there needs to be two pve and pvp options in the weekly, considering they have shut down WWV and it's only beluga right now. Weekly is only obtainable for those with gear as low HM 50's will never get anywhere in 6 v 6, they are just cannon fodder and normally suffer abuse from the other people in PT. 

I got lucky two weeks ago and managed to get 3 wins in WWV, but last week I couldn't get the last win in beluga despite doing a ton of matches. Even with high crit def and 50 points into def a raven player will still spank you across the arena. 

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

there needs to be two pve and pvp options in the weekly, considering they have shut down WWV and it's only beluga right now. Weekly is only obtainable for those with gear as low HM 50's will never get anywhere in 6 v 6, they are just cannon fodder and normally suffer abuse from the other people in PT. 

I got lucky two weeks ago and managed to get 3 wins in WWV, but last week I couldn't get the last win in beluga despite doing a ton of matches. Even with high crit def and 50 points into def a raven player will still spank you across the arena. 

My question is what would you suggest as a 2nd weekly PvE option? The only other weekly quest/dungeon we have is Black Tower and adding that will just make people even more angry.

I'm all for a 2nd PvE weekly option but the only one I can think of that's going to be doable for anyone is the counterpart to Dawn of Khanda Vihar that'll come later in August hopefully. Once that comes out then I hope NCwest will put it in the Weekly Challenge so everyone will have a fair chance in finishing the Challenge for once.

The problem isn't even that you have to do PvP, it's that you have to do un-equalized Pvp, and getting 3 6v6 wins with a new character or under-geared alt is like pulling teeth. 

People would literally get angry with me and flame me for bringing a hm 5 full pinnacle alt into 6v6. And that's actually somewhat resonable of them because even in bronze there are enough raven/acendant weapon users running around with true souls that such a character would give the other team more points through easy kills than they' be able to score. I don't want to 6v6 with a character that's nothing but a liability, so the weekly challenge is out of reach.  Though they usually happily accept those characters into DKV because all you need is bodies that can stun. 

Why can't we have weekly challenges like say... 10 arena wins? 5 runs of whatever a given weekly dungeon is? (Maybe ones not on the daily dungeon rotation like NS) 3 Yunsang kills? 

4 hours ago, Zuzu said:

My question is what would you suggest as a 2nd weekly PvE option? The only other weekly quest/dungeon we have is Black Tower and adding that will just make people even more angry.

I'm all for a 2nd PvE weekly option but the only one I can think of that's going to be doable for anyone is the counterpart to Dawn of Khanda Vihar that'll come later in August hopefully. Once that comes out then I hope NCwest will put it in the Weekly Challenge so everyone will have a fair chance in finishing the Challenge for once.

The option right now is to remove the weekly, or add in some strange requirement like do so many of this dungeon in a week. To be frank though until we had more then two options it should have never been implemented in the first place. It's not enticing low levels to pvp, it's just enticing raven A holes to stay in the lower rank and farm easy kills. I'm bronze rank due to ravens and a PT I ran not even a half hour ago there were 5 ravens on the other side. it was 0/1500 (cause we just let them get all three horns)

There will be another option to get the weekly rewards done next month with VT coming out for you pve-only players. I honestly see no problem in doing pvp and pve together. Its not that hard to get 3 wins, you dont have to do it in one day right? Thats why its called WEEKLY quest. You have 3 days per week for beluga and 3 days for wwv, not a big deal. And have in mind that more people play it during frenzy hours so you can try that time aswell. If I can do it on my 680ap BM without much problems, you can do it too. My main doesnt have raven (currently stage9 baleful and stage4 blue soul) and it took me like 6 matches last night to finish it up (860ap ice FM with full set of ice BT accessories).

I agree here, something have to be done with weekly challenge. Meybe for some 3 feathers isnt that much, but it actually doubles our profit per week . The only way to farm them ( i dont even include bt ) is doing dokv and one daily challenge, what means you have 3 per week. And now tell me, who can do weekly challenge? Ofc, whales or high geared players, who can obtain feathers via BT. Why you giving them another way to farm feathers, instead of think about lower geared players? Because whales pay you, so you will make this game only for them? Some people need 60 feathers for badge, or at least 70 for 3 piece of ss, and only way to collect that amout of feathers is creating alts. I dont mind doing pvp, i enjoy 1vs1 or tags, but battlegounds is type of pvp, where gear wins over skill. I dont know what think about it, looks like ncsoft really want us to leave this game. I already login only for event and spin wheel, coz i dont know whether this game fall down by stupid decisions ncsoft.

...but...we do have more pve 24-man content...right? Poharan and Bloodshade 24-man-version and Zawei Ruins xD

Why they only focus on the new ones, we still have to do Narrows and Exiles at least once a week.

22 hours ago, Leyren said:

Why force pvp players into pve? :D

Um nope. Weeklies have two pvp quests, so pvpers can enjoy pvp to their heart contents without touching the pve one, if they don't feel like wasting 10 minutes hitting a giant drake for some reason. Meanwhile, pvers have to do one of the 3-win quests.

Another solution if you don't want to do 6v6 is use DKV reset. The reset also gives 14 cocktails, which can compensate your absence of weekly challenges.

I don't like pvp, and If I did want to do pvp this would not be the game I choose for reasons I won't bother getting into. I assumed that blade and soul was a pve mmo please pardon my assumption. To be honest I am tempted to try pvp because the rewards are very enticing; however, the reality is that I just don't get excited by the thought of being beaten senseless by other players. That being said, I feel that if the requirement to complete the weekly quest was changed from 3 wins to participate 3 times I'm sure more players would be willing. Just my humble opinion feel free to disagree.

Archived