today's special outfit

ArantirQc

4 minutes ago, Hexipoo said:

Today is a loose term because contrary to crazy people, the earth is not, in fact, flat. Don't expect anything before daily resets.

the daily reset on the Europe server already happened Sherlock

4 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

The announced time is US time which means that it happens 20th of June in US. If it was going to happen today it would have been 1 day too early for US players even though it is 20th for EU players. This only means that for EU the Today's Special in fact happens 21st until 27th.

Each day from June 20–26 you’ll find a costume in the available items for Today’s Specials. We won’t be telling you ahead of time what they are, so be sure to check every day!

they haven't announced any time zone and the europe didn't got those kind of event 1 day late before

35 minutes ago, ArantirQc said:

still no outfit in today's special? they forgot again?

The announced time is US time which means that it happens 20th of June in US. If it was going to happen today it would have been 1 day too early for US players even though it is 20th for EU players. This only means that for EU the Today's Special in fact happens 21st until 27th.

10 minutes ago, ArantirQc said:

Each day from June 20–26 you’ll find a costume in the available items for Today’s Specials. We won’t be telling you ahead of time what they are, so be sure to check every day!

they haven't announced any time zone and the europe didn't got those kind of event 1 day late before

They did not announce time zones but considering the fact that the company is located in US it would make sense that all the times they announce are in US time. Also if you'd follow other forum posts you might have found this response:
unknown.png

Well, on the East Coast of the U.S., the store resets at 20:00, meaning 8:00P.M. EST. For us to BEGIN to get these costumes on the 20th, we have to wait until that time for them to show up. It is now June 20th, 12:20A.M. EST, so if you don't see any costumes now, it's because last store refresh was 20:00, last night, being June 19th.

I was looking forward to the Today's Specials costumes last week, when they had the wrong dates posted. If a cosmetics fiend like myself can wait another 18.5 hours or so, I think everyone else here has it in them to wait too. It's not like we have a choice, so why sweat it?^^;

I'm betting it'll be old stuff and palette swaps, but I'll hope for better. hehe

7 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

No, the eu shop updates in about 10 hours that is still the 20th. People complaining about outfits not there yet in eu are just being dumb not knowing when the shop updates and expect the outfits to be there at midnight..

2 hours ago, Cor said:

No, the eu shop updates in about 10 hours that is still the 20th. People complaining about outfits not there yet in eu are just being dumb not knowing when the shop updates and expect the outfits to be there at midnight..

It depends on the country to be honest. For me the outfits will come on 21st of June. :3 In other words the outfits will come on the next reset what ever time it is in different countries. For example last reset for me was at 3 AM 20th of June and this was not the correct time as it was 19th still in US.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

It depends on the country to be honest. For me the outfits will come on 21st of June. :3 In other words the outfits will come on the next reset what ever time it is in different countries. For example last reset for me was at 3 AM 20th of June and this was not the correct time as it was 19th still in US.

It's the 20th for anyone living in europe, if you play from somewhere else of course it may not be the 20th. If people play from outside the games designated region they obviously can't complain that things don't happen on the announced days for them.

2 hours ago, Cor said:

It's the 20th for anyone living in europe, if you play from somewhere else of course it may not be the 20th. If people play from outside the games designated region they obviously can't complain that things don't happen on the announced days for them.

I am living in Europe, my 20th of June reset already happened. The outfits will come to me on 21st of June's reset of Today's Special. Did you understand now that it depends also on the country you live in? It's not the 20th for every single country because otherwise I should be having the outfits in the Today's Special since next reset happens 21st of June. And if you plan on still saying every single person in Europe will have it on 20th please go ahead and confirm that Finland is in Europe indeed.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

I am living in Europe, my 20th of June reset already happened. The outfits will come to me on 21st of June's reset of Today's Special. Did you understand now that it depends also on the country you live in? It's not the 20th for every single country because otherwise I should be having the outfits in the Today's Special since next reset happens 21st of June. And if you plan on still saying every single person in Europe will have it on 20th please go ahead and confirm that Finland is in Europe indeed.

My bad, i was thinking about the normal store reset time when i wrote that. Your're right it's not on the 20th for everyone since daily specials reset later than the store itself.

Archived