Closer Servers

Hanty

Please is there any hope ncsoft will make any servers for example in Deutschland? I think it could be real with that much money which people spend in this game and even in another ncsoft games in Europa. In Europa is many players and I think ncsoft have great income from these players so why dont make it. For only 3 game servers in EU it can't be so expensive.

• NCSOFT

Hi there, 

I apologize if I don't fully understand what you mean, but we already have servers in EU for English, German, and French. If you would like to see the Germany Blade & Soul page you can view it here. 

Thanks! :)

19 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

I apologize if I don't fully understand what you mean, but we already have servers in EU for English, German, and French. If you would like to see the Germany Blade & Soul page you can view it here. 

Thanks! :)

I think he means that he wants you to have the german servers in Germany and such for each of the EU countries

24 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

I think he means that he wants you to have the german servers in Germany and such for each of the EU countries

But the EU servers are in Germany...

If they rly are, then let ncsoft go and buy new ones because its pathetic! I have around 25-8 ms to for ex. Frankfurt servers, but ussually around 120-140 ingame, its horrible, whales give you so much p2progress(winekhem) money and you guys cant even fix it, not even mentioning doing events, that work properly....

Iname ping is not correct, if u look into KR streams/videos or JP or TW or CN u will notice that even they have 100+ ping in their games.
The ingame ping is just messed up.

If u rly think u ping from EU to the US with a ping of 120... well.

U can try it for yourself, log into the NA servers and check your ping, it should be the same as on EU considering they only have servers in the US, but on NA your ping will be somewhere at arround 200- 300.

You guys can be sure that the servers are indeed in Germany, at least the EU servers.

So how come the game doesnt seem as smooth as it should playing from eu on european servers? The attack speed seems smoother when u play on a tw server from taiwan, for instance.

My ping for Frankfurt/Germany = +/- 50ms, for UK = +/- 55ms, for France +/- 55ms, for NA = +/- 150ms, for BnS EU Servers +/- 150ms

Not so hard math, right? Where could real servers be? This is what i mean.

Maybe the fault is either at the server, or any pass through computers you need to connect with in order to reach that server. There's a free program called WinMTR which pretty much acts as both a traceroute and ping command on a single easy to see format. Just feed it the destination IP, and you will see all the machines your PC connects with to reach that IP. You will note if one of those machines, or the destination IP, are suffering of ping problems.

Archived