Floor 20 Yunsang

Eckogen

@joenatorDepends on your class. In general, if you can maintain 20k DPS while occasionally iframing his attacks and jumping as shown in the guide, you can comfortably clear it, 18k if you don't mind getting real close to the timer. I kind of doubt you will be able to maintain that DPS with the AP you mentioned and Asura SS, but this is highly dependent on your ping and class as well.

6 hours ago, joenator said:

what is the min AP requierement according to you?i want to try hard it with 730AP hm10 asura pizza part, is that possible if i transform into pve lord?

You have 6 minutes to deal 6 million damage. Other important stats such as crit % and crit damage take more into account. You probably could do it, but it'd have to be a perfect run or like if you said; if you became a PvE overlord.

• 3 months later...

How to jump over his random waves after second attack in the row?!! I have 50-60ms ping and I can jump his phase and chain jumps just fine, but then he does the random jump after second attack It just doesnt work at all!!! I see my character in the air but still got stunned. I tried to jump right after every second attack, right after I saw him jumping, but I either get stunned or even get this 1m debuff without stun. Also could it be because of my character model size? I have a big Gon male kfm with all the sliders maxed. 

• 1 month later...

This isn't gonna work on a gunner. Our hooks throw us 12 meters away so no matter what we get grab instantly. Piece of crap boss. After 6 hours and still can't pass this boss. Its so hard to fight without iframe knowing you are going to kill yourself.

6 hours ago, valkyrieya said:

This isn't gonna work on a gunner. Our hooks throw us 12 meters away so no matter what we get grab instantly. Piece of crap boss. After 6 hours and still can't pass this boss. Its so hard to fight without iframe knowing you are going to kill yourself.

The issue is with you and not the class. It's possible to use the hook without getting grabbed and you don't need a single iframe to beat him anyway.

On 10/8/2017 at 12:22 AM, valkyrieya said:

I use move 2, haven't tried with move 1, but I Just aim the hook through him instead of away from him and it works fine.

• 1 year later...
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Sehjurasz:

Something has to be wrong with this boss. His mechanics are completely different.

You are writing in a nearly 2 year old thread about mech of a boss who only got like 6 Million HP ?

Back then 20K was alot and you where considered high gear player. Nowdays even story gear can do 200K which means the boss is dead in 30 seconds while you needed 5 Minutes back then. This Boss got no mechs anymore due to our DPS increase.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.08.2019 at 10:04 PM, Snowyamur said:

No, Yunsang's mechanics are the same as they always were, just in a different order.

They  are same, the only difference is we have much more dps so it means if e don't have enough dps we can hit moment hen there are 2 mechs going almost at the same time.

Edited by Smoq

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Amduscas said:

Since this thread has already been necro'd; as a summoner I don't see how I can counter the suction/daze. The fight is easy aside from that, but taking that a couple times just wrecks me. :HajoonConfused:

You press F when he sucks you in. Then SS about half a second later to evade the big roomwide hit. And then stand still and block his spinning move towards you.