please make all mat for upgrading legendary weapon purchaseable in f10

eric11zhao

its so hard to farm those mat, for example 10p moonstone, 300 frozen stings, i dont have that much time to play, so please make that purchaseable in f10, for example legendary weapon bundle, 1 per account all items are untradable, and im will to pay 4k to 5k nc for that

Having those things on F10 would in worst scenario cause inflation to a point where no one can make money fast enough to join in later dungeons. That would also mean that legendaries would go further in p2w if you can buy them from F10 or even the mats for them.

If this was implanted in market that will be a bad thing to do and will cause this to be really p2w. Why are you even rushing to go legendary anyway? there is no need. Just do what most people are doing, taking their own time and going at their own pace. if you can't farm for the mats or earn them then work on getting your accessories first.

the thing is currently in cross server dungeon most ppl require like ap 650+, so far my main is hm6, ap 590, and i dont know why except sogun lament but other normal dungeons while im looking for party when ppl enterrd then just leave at once, so i guess maybe my ap is not enough

@eric11zhao

Erm... how about no!??

You pretty much said you don't have time to grind out those materials, THEN DONT PLAY IT. You don't have any rights the ruin the game for us, play to winners, by making the game more pay to win, as if it wasn't pay to win enough! Just get out and never return please.

I'm sick and tired of you geared whales who join my dungeons at 700 ap and don't know anything about their class, let alone the mechanics. You have to EARN your ap not BUY it!!!!

If you are so intrested in being a whale, go play some other mmo's who actually allow you to whale, but please stay away from this game that I actually, for once in my life, enjoy.

13 minutes ago, IronFootDain said:

@eric11zhao

You have to EARN your ap not BUY it!!!!

u cant be a whale without working ur ass off. In most cases at least.
They kinda earned it, just on a different way.

Dont get me wrong, i dont want that stuff in f10 either, i think ctrl+c is enough. But the money that whales put into the game isnt growing on trees.

5 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

the thing is currently in cross server dungeon most ppl require like ap 650+, so far my main is hm6, ap 590, and i dont know why except sogun lament but other normal dungeons while im looking for party when ppl enterrd then just leave at once, so i guess maybe my ap is not enough

have u already used the new weapon path? moreover, try to upgrade jewels before weapon. do ebondrake 6 and desolate 6 for soulshield.

anyway im with lunakitty: F10 means inflation. they could have put some unable to trade items...but i think it is not easy to implement.

so purchase golds with nccoins is the easiest way to waste RL money.

@TecoTek

I don't recall saying anything about ctrl+c, I don't know why you brought that up. I use it myself to sell gold so I can buy extra character slots.

As for the 'they kinda earned it', let me tell you something. You think I sit here and play 24/7? No. I have a life. Blade&Soul is just a hobby, nothing more nothing less. I work my ass off too. But I know a lot of people that DO play the game almost 24/7. And they don't spend a penny, all grinding all skill. When whales come into the game, their hard grinded money loses value, like it happens in every pay to win game. 

You think those whales would like it if the money they got paid at their job lost value? No. Not at all. They need to realise that they're not 'just' buying these things, they're destroying the hard work of hundreds of other people and they don't give a shit, like you do. Why? OH, because we work. Well guess what, WE ALL DO.

24 minutes ago, IronFootDain said:

@TecoTek

I don't recall saying anything about ctrl+c, I don't know why you brought that up. I use it myself to sell gold so I can buy extra character slots.

As for the 'they kinda earned it', let me tell you something. You think I sit here and play 24/7? No. I have a life. Blade&Soul is just a hobby, nothing more nothing less. I work my ass off too. But I know a lot of people that DO play the game almost 24/7. And they don't spend a penny, all grinding all skill. When whales come into the game, their hard grinded money loses value, like it happens in every pay to win game. 

You think those whales would like it if the money they got paid at their job lost value? No. Not at all. They need to realise that they're not 'just' buying these things, they're destroying the hard work of hundreds of other people and they don't give a shit, like you do. Why? OH, because we work. Well guess what, WE ALL DO.

the ctrl+c thing was refering to another reply on this thread.

I never said anyone here is sitting 24/7 at their pc. I just said then when u spend tons of money into the game, u also have earned it (the money). Those whales are the one that keep the game living afterall, not ur ppl u know who dont spend a penny.

And yep, you are right, they dont give a shit, but its not like those 24/7 gamers make prices cheaper either for ppl who cant play 24/7, as you can see, both sides dont give a shit.

Im just saying that both of them are working hard and both should get sth out of it. Also, since there isnt rly gold in the cash shop, i dont see how the hard grinded money is losing value.

isnt this p2w enought? i see people that still havent finished act 4 with like 600 ap (before last patch) and it ofc come from market, now u want that too? they could sell the items themself and delete all the "NOT A WHALE" accounts....

id even say put limits to the legendaries and so instead. like u cant wear a certain level of weap untill a certain hm level or so (being said that there MUST be no way to buy exp ofc).

really, whales are already creating an elitist game (with the help of who send out game updates too early so they are the only ones that can actually play them), give them stronger gear too...nice move

6 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

Your ap is more then enough. Some 4-man dungeons doable with this ap (lair of the frozen fang, necro, nexus and if you're good with mechs - yeti). Sogun 6-man doable with that ap. And when I say "doable", I mean there are ads in f8 for such ap (550+). And 630 - 650 ap is affordable without legendaries: you need ap gem (if you participated in anniversary event - you should have at least 35ap, if no you can buy 25ap cheap enough) and upgrade your accs (ring, necklace, earrings). And get a soul.

27 minutes ago, ColorfulDispensary said:

You should stop hating on people that spend there hard earned money on this game if it was not for them you wouldn't be playing at all 

I agree that cash spenders are important for game and without them it will not exists at all. But about "hard earned" part - it's a bit exaggerated. It's not like whales work day and night just to buy legendary weapon in the game. If they do, they could just farm more and work less.

I don't think that someone whould spend all their income on game. I personally ready to spend only my hourly rate, and not very often. So it's "hard earned", but not that hard.

Archived