at 24th I would have expected a gitft

Minity

44 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So they are obligated to give us something for free on just today?

Seeing those bundles + current event is more than enough as a nice little present but I guess that's not good enough for some.

:thinking:

forced to? no

but your is a silly post since they released halloween stuff, summer stuff etc.

it would be nice if ncsoft

for one day

could stop the cash grab and offer something to players who patiently played this game for almost 1year with their complains about bad developing unlistened.

but maybe it is just me

Meh, people going to whine no matter what they are given, its never enough. I honestly think the pack of wonders was a great event/gift, didn't spend a single $ only sold gold and was able to get a bunch of crap for a very cheap price especially loved the 30 mysterious crystal, and Radiant Energy....was able to transmute 2 gems to next tier thanks to this event and i didn;t even expect to upgrade them any time soon at least not until next trove. What more? I didn't spend a single $ just bunch of HM coins saved up from before. So really even F2P players had a fun ride this event.

23 minutes ago, NineArt said:

Meh, people going to whine no matter what they are given, its never enough. I honestly think the pack of wonders was a great event/gift, didn't spend a single $ only sold gold and was able to get a bunch of crap for a very cheap price especially loved the 30 mysterious crystal, and Radiant Energy....was able to transmute 2 gems to next tier thanks to this event and i didn;t even expect to upgrade them any time soon at least not until next trove. What more? I didn't spend a single $ just bunch of HM coins saved up from before. So really even F2P players had a fun ride this event.

This post right here is what I'm talking about.

This event/Wonder pack event alone is already a great gift from NCWest but people think if it's not completely free then it's a cash grab. Even though you can get the items from the Cash Shop with HMcoins so in a sense, it's free when not having to use real money.

i didnt login yet but seriously? no special event today? no "merchant" spawn rate increased? no free fireworks to celebrate it? no special dress to buy? Nothing at all? just a "sacred oïl" only usefull for pve heroes? wow this game is truly depressing !

Lotro has 70% off store,Tera has 60% off store and ppl think they make here good offers :P

Lucky for us,there are other mmos out there also.

Despite all that a gift is a gift,in Tera i am playing now,they also have free gifts,yeah free,you dont have to pay for something and call it a gift.

11 hours ago, Zuzu said:

This post right here is what I'm talking about.

This event/Wonder pack event alone is already a great gift from NCWest but people think if it's not completely free then it's a cash grab. Even though you can get the items from the Cash Shop with HMcoins so in a sense, it's free when not having to use real money.

Someone should gift you a dictionary so you can check what gift means also not everyone has HM coins or enough gold to change for HM coins and venture tokens are nonexistent.

30 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Someone should gift you a dictionary so you can check what gift means also not everyone has HM coins or enough gold to change for HM coins and venture tokens are nonexistent.

I'm guessing your not knowledgeable on knowing the rates of HMcoins and how much gold you can get with just doing a few dungeons a day. But I can educate you since I don't think you can figure it out on your own with an example for the Bundle event.

Honorary Ornament Bundle: Current NA rate fluxes around 1:8:0~9.0.

- That's about 50G to buy 800 HMcoins for the bundle. Ornaments can sell for 11~12G each so 110~120G in total. That's about a 70G profit that NCWest is giving with this bundle alone. If the person does not have 50G to throw then fret not, it only takes about 2 days worth of dailies; not even 40/40 mind you. Hell, you don't even have to rush to get it in 2 days since it stays in the Cash shop until the 30th.

Anyways, simply do Cold Storage, Heaven's Mandate, Lair, Yeti, Necro, Asura dungeon dailies will yield you 17G(non prem) alone, add gold/silver from bids and it'll be around 20G. This also takes about an hour to an hour and 30mins; if the player obviously has more time they can get more gold from doing other dungeon dailies.

Or if the player is not level 50 or higher enough AP to do this they have the event dungeon, Frozen Firing Range, to do. They have enough days to get a free Hexagonal gem which can help them in the long run.

But I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have used the word gift since it's not completely free. I'll switch it with NCwest giving us a profitable event or use the phrase, giving us an easier time, if that fits your liking better. /giggle

I feel like the math here is wrong, or maybe I'm missing something but wouldn't it be closer to 100~110 gold, being a little closer to 110 at 8.0, after including the HM coin tax reduction of about 1~2 coins per every 10 coins you gain? If that's right you're really..Not making anything. If you buy it its cause you had free hm coins from a venture token or you need the snowflakes. So i do see why some people are upset. I don't think it's a great deal but i do agree it's better than nothing and because my alt-turned-main needed 350 of the snowflakes for the gem i really appreciate them throwing useful things in along with the snowflake bundles. Its not the best but i certainly wont complain.

44 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'm guessing your not knowledgeable on knowing the rates of HMcoins and how much gold you can get with just doing a few dungeons a day. But I can educate you since I don't think you can figure it out on your own with an example for the Bundle event...

But I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have used the word gift since it's not completely free. I'll switch it with NCwest giving us a profitable event or use the phrase, giving us an easier time, if that fits your liking better. /giggle

So basically your trying to convince us, we should not complain and be grateful to NCwest for letting us buy some items in cash shop "not everyone need" by doing the same shit we are doing since months = farming dungeons ? even the 25th december?  without mentioning that if your not lvl 50 in your story you better use your credit card. thanks for the clearification and merry Christmas.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

I'm guessing your not knowledgeable on knowing the rates of HMcoins and how much gold you can get with just doing a few dungeons a day. But I can educate you since I don't think you can figure it out on your own with an example for the Bundle event.

Honorary Ornament Bundle: Current NA rate fluxes around 1:8:0~9.0.

- That's about 50G to buy 800 HMcoins for the bundle. Ornaments can sell for 11~12G each so 110~120G in total. That's about a 70G profit that NCWest is giving with this bundle alone. If the person does not have 50G to throw then fret not, it only takes about 2 days worth of dailies; not even 40/40 mind you. Hell, you don't even have to rush to get it in 2 days since it stays in the Cash shop until the 30th.

Anyways, simply do Cold Storage, Heaven's Mandate, Lair, Yeti, Necro, Asura dungeon dailies will yield you 17G(non prem) alone, add gold/silver from bids and it'll be around 20G. This also takes about an hour to an hour and 30mins; if the player obviously has more time they can get more gold from doing other dungeon dailies.

Or if the player is not level 50 or higher enough AP to do this they have the event dungeon, Frozen Firing Range, to do. They have enough days to get a free Hexagonal gem which can help them in the long run.

It would be nice if you could educate yourself first before trying to educate others because it's embarrassing... Where you're getting those numbers from it's beyond me 50G for 800coins, how deluded are you? But anyways Im glad I could teach you the meaning of a gift and what it stands for. Those new players have to do this dreadful event for 5 AP and those who have that gem have to do the same dreadful event just for some sad plus 3 AP. 

48 minutes ago, Arktic said:

I feel like the math here is wrong, or maybe I'm missing something but wouldn't it be closer to 100~110 gold, being a little closer to 110 at 8.0, after including the HM coin tax reduction of about 1~2 coins per every 10 coins you gain? If that's right you're really..Not making anything. If you buy it its cause you had free hm coins from a venture token or you need the snowflakes. So i do see why some people are upset. I don't think it's a great deal but i do agree it's better than nothing and because my alt-turned-main needed 350 of the snowflakes for the gem i really appreciate them throwing useful things in along with the snowflake bundles. Its not the best but i certainly wont complain.

Woops, my math was fixated on the price of the Radiant energy bundle which is 400 NCoins, my bad.

10 minutes ago, Beleth said:

It would be nice if you could educate yourself first before trying to educate others because it's embarrassing... Where you're getting those numbers from it's beyond me 50G for 800coins, how deluded are you? But anyways Im glad I could teach you the meaning of a gift and what it stands for. Those new players have to do this dreadful event for 5 AP and those who have that gem have to do the same dreadful event just for some sad plus 3 AP. 

As mentioned above I did say my price was fixated on the Radiant energy bundle's price which is 400 NCoins so my bad.

And dreadful event? Takes about 5minutes to do it, just like most of the dungeon events that has come along. Still getting a free 5 AP gem nonetheless.

Archived