Forcemaster

victor668

Balance a little more the game, it's a joke the forcemaster has nothing to do find blade master and blade dance, it does not make sense 3 combo combo and you're dead and I resist everything or I reflect the blow, my god is already Crazy characters

On 11/30/2016 at 1:04 PM, NightFer said:

Against BMs you have Snowball T4/S2, T5/S1 phantom grab (HM4), T3 aerial phantom grab, HM1 T5/S1 and Divine Veil to block their HMZ pull.

Against BDs you have T3/S3 snowball (tornado) to block their spins.

What else do you need?

You say it like those skills can be used constantly, like they have a low cooldown and like their effect lasts very long lol...they dont.

Well, if people finally understand how the spin/block works and NOT to hit them while they spin/block and use their brains not just randomly spam skills, the CD of the skills doesnt matter at all. The solo fact that FMs have a counter to those mechanics and the op thinks the need more is the reason I explained. Gid gud and learn your class.

7 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Well, if people finally understand how the spin/block works and NOT to hit them while they spin/block and use their brains not just randomly spam skills, the CD of the skills doesnt matter at all. The solo fact that FMs have a counter to those mechanics and the op thinks the need more is the reason I explained. Gid gud and learn your class.

Yeah git gud, even pro FMs cant get as far as other classes can but its all "git gud." Bevv one of the pro FMs had to figure out how the bots in ToI worked so he would know what skills to never use vs certain classes and so on. But it's all about your ignorant comment "git gud" when even the "pro" fms have a struggle and admit it they need to "git gud"

ToI was always a pain in the *** for FMs and theres no 2nd thought about that. FMs were heavily nerfed in pvp a while ago, but they are still strong if you know how to play them right, not just brainlessly pressing skills like you play summoner or anything. Thats why I said learn your class before saying its bad or needs balancing. Im just tired of seing bad FMs saying the class sux.

FMs are strong in both PVP and PVE. As others have stated in above posts, you can't spam skills when BD and BM is using their spin or block skills. Plus, if you know what you are doing, you can easily waste all BD's chi so that they can't do the spinning non-stop anymore.

Also, in 6v6, FMs are undead classes just like summoners or KFMs if they know what they are doing. They can easily hold a 2-3 players at a single location by himself alone.

If you are talking about TOI, then, every class have their counter-class there as you are playing against the bots. Their CD of the every skills is reduced every floor you go up. Learn each class rotation and you will find when are the best time to do full attack and when to step back to iframe. 

5 hours ago, FrozenB said:

As others have stated in above posts, you can't spam skills when BD and BM is using their spin or block skills. Plus, if you know what you are doing, you can easily waste all BD's chi so that they can't do the spinning non-stop anymore.

What makes you think a good BD, BM, DES will spam spin or block? If they know what they are doing they will have their focus and parry you and stun you and combo you.

On 3.12.2016 at 8:43 PM, FrozenB said:

Also, in 6v6, FMs are undead classes just like summoners or KFMs if they know what they are doing. They can easily hold a 2-3 players at a single location by himself alone.

These times are over. It needs one BD and another one nd you're already dead. BDs Phantom Grip -> Tab esc -> BDs 2nd Phantom Grip -> RiP ... even if you're very tanky.

In ToI FMs are weaker then others. Yes every class has counter in ToI, but other classes get countered ~10 floors higher then FM. That's the difference.

4 hours ago, Half said:

These times are over. It needs one BD and another one nd you're already dead. BDs Phantom Grip -> Tab esc -> BDs 2nd Phantom Grip -> RiP ... even if you're very tanky.

In ToI FMs are weaker then others. Yes every class has counter in ToI, but other classes get countered ~10 floors higher then FM. That's the difference.

FM can escape 2 grabs easily, even 3rd grabs as well if they didn't waste their reversal on useless skills.

On 11/30/2016 at 2:59 PM, victor668 said:

Balance a little more the game, it's a joke the forcemaster has nothing to do find blade master and blade dancer. 

FM... I think you're picking the wrong classes to complain about.

BMs - They're my favourite opponents as FM. People yelp about BMs being the counter class of FM, but I can still kill them in the 1850+ elo easily. Most of them block the whole time, which is the optimal situation, just use Snowball. If they're blocking irregularly, try to get a random RmB in the gap, hope it crits and hit F. If you do hit in their block, they'll most likely waste Flaming Wheel. Once the animation for Flaming Wheel ends, spam Impact. After Flaming Wheel > Impact, hit E to get another I-Frame and use Ice Coil to prevent them using a rush skill.

But still, BMs are by far not the counter class of FM.

LBDs - What? You know one of the classes that counters BDs the most? Yeh, it's FM. If they're not using the spin S1T5, they don't have a chance at all. If you're a good FM, you probably won't ever, EVER hit into their counter, so don't complain about that. What many FMs do is just stack 2 chill stacks while they have Dragonfrost available and shoot that off. After that they'll be frozen and have 1 chill stacks. RmB, F, F, RmB, F, F.... This also reduces the CD of Snow Tornado, which will help you sooooooo much against them.

That kills them easily. If that isn't enough, whenever they throw their blade to regain chi, they will have global CD on everything. Which means, if you can time it correctly, press 3 while their throwing their blade. It's an easy stun.

KFMs - You fear this class. Seriously, good KFMs counters every far-ranged class... if the KFM is good enough.

FMs - FMs is ironically the best counter class against FMs. The FM doesn't have to be even good to kill another one, they're scary af. Everytime I see one in arena, I shiver and cry.

On 12/5/2016 at 7:16 AM, FrozenB said:

FM can escape 2 grabs easily, even 3rd grabs as well if they didn't waste their reversal on useless skills.

If the grabber doesn't know how FMs work OR if it's a Des, you can escape all grabs, as you're able to just Imapct out of grab if the grabber is frozen. This doesn't work in the higher ranked Tag Matches... But to be honest, why the F are you still in the arena if you already wasted your Tab escape? You're just dumb for not tagging out, you're obviously just overstaying.

FM has indeed a very steep learning curve. But they're not inferior to any class. And if I have to be honest wit you, FM is as much of a bullshit class as BM, you only have to know how and why. FMs almost have everything, they have 2 long I-frames, one of them only have a 36sec CD for a 5sec I-frame. They have a Ranged Protection which heals them over-time + heals every resist +  reduces damage taken by 20% for 15sec with only a CD of 36sec. They have high damage, not so much in PvP, but it's still decent with RmB, Dragonfrost, Fireball, Meteor Shower and unexpectedly Impact. They have a 16m range. They have a grab, they have 3CCs with no CD, which is Chilling, Freezing and Stun on Impact.

See? They're the 3rd most BS class in this game, with the better BS classes of BMs and Sins

20 hours ago, oZackisu said:

you can escape all grabs, as you're able to just Imapct out of grab if the grabber is frozen

IF target is frozen, and it's happen...

IF he hits you enough times to get frozen, and only...

IF you have frost orbs on you, and you have them...

IF you shot frost fury (most common way), and frost fury is available...

IF you crit with frost skill, which on the arena is less than 50% chance

Of course IF frost skill won't be resisted with any immunity, range protect, iframe etc and you are not actually cc locked as its used to be ;]

YEAH, SO EASY TO ESCAPE EVERY GRAB AS FM : )

It is a little bit overstatment, but saying FM can escape every grab is HUGE one.

36sec CD for a 5sec I-frame

WAT? FM don't have any 5sec i-frame.

Fireball

WAT?

they have 3CCs with no CD

XD, come on, you can't be serious? You simply don't know what You are talking about. So you can just spam 3 no cooldown CC as FM and kill opponent who can't even move yes?

1 hour ago, Southwind said:

WAT? FM don't have any 5sec i-frame.

Ice V probably - wouldnt call it an iframe because we cant do anything while frozen. Compared with some skills a bd or bm has its big shit even if its great in pve.

1 hour ago, Southwind said:
22 hours ago, oZackisu said:

Fireball

WAT?

Inferno maybe ;D The funny thing is: Even our hardest skill (casted double inferno) can easily be blocked like it is nothing. No idea who could program such bullshit. Its like blocking an granade with a knife.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Ice V probably - wouldnt call it an iframe because we cant do anything while frozen. Compared with some skills a bd or bm has its big shit even if its great in pve.

Agree, but frost seath is 30s, 36s cd has for example stun or stage 2 ss, maybe he think one of those two gives us 5s iframe :D

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/3/2016 at 9:11 AM, NightFer said:

ToI was always a pain in the *** for FMs and theres no 2nd thought about that. FMs were heavily nerfed in pvp a while ago, but they are still strong if you know how to play them right, not just brainlessly pressing skills like you play summoner or anything. Thats why I said learn your class before saying its bad or needs balancing. Im just tired of seing bad FMs saying the class sux.

Okay, try a pro FM who can never seem to beat a BD/BM/Des/Sin. As of recently I've noticed that all the things that used to give me an edge over everyone has been reduced to BS! Unless there's some sort of secret move or combo I need to learn (which at this point I doubt), I'm more than happy to learn! I've already mastered the basic combo, I know every way to force my opponent to tab, and even after everything I do, I just have to mess up once and I lose!

That's thing you don't seem to get! As a KFM I learned quickly that my HP doesn't matter, as long as I don't hit 0. As long as I have HP and my tab, I can win every fight! But if my opponent tabs too early, or wastes one of them, I win and they can't do anything about it! That's thing about classes like KFM, the melee classes, they don't have to worry because their combos are always 100-0. 

I already know how to use my tab to tech chase, I'm using the 8 meter grip so I can use my grip more often, and I already know the basic combo. So what more is there to know?! I'm already using the Z frost prison on BDs and Des, I'm already using tornado on them and using snowball on BM/KFM/Sum/Sins/SFs, but yet no matter what I do there's always something that causes me to miraculously lose! It's not even that I suck anymore, because I know the mechanics that well! 

No one will admit it but the FACT IS THAT FM IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE GAME! They are THE HARDEST CLASS IN THE GAME BUT NO ONE WILL ADMIT IT! Why? Pride? Arrogance? (both the same thing in my opinion) Ignorance? Stupidity? I don't know? 

Whatever it is, I'd rather play Scarlet Blade, that game that exists for just fan service, rather than this game because at least it delivers on it's promise! They promise a game based on skills rather than gear or just one class being OP, and they failed! What needs to happen is that they buff the FMs healing ALL THE WAY back up! I'm sick and tired of losing because my opponent just deals a crap ton of damage on ONE HIT! If they're going to bring that much hurt with ONE MOVE, then I better be able to recover just as quickly if my only defense skills have a 30 second gap between them! And no I'm not counting Q and E because that sh!t does nothing against 5 point strike, or Flurry! 

TL;DR:

BUFF THE EVER LIVING SH!T OUT OF FMs! I'm at my max skill level and I'm still not able to do as well as I do on my other classes! 

Archived