Nexus/Asura on DC

KlausFlouride

16 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

wonder why they removed good changes like Zaiwei ruins and Tainted lab from daily challenge.

Because some players complained and asked for them to be removed.

They removed the standard 24 mans because people complained about them taking too long to complete, particularly on lesser pop servers. There were constant threads complaining about the 24 mans in DC. Ofc, they're even worse to complete now unless a group can be organized. Lack of world chat makes this challenging (as people are finding out with MSP.) You can only organize through faction and region. Yuck.

I also saw complaining about how long and boring Tainted Lab is, and I agree. It's unfortunate an upgrade item is in there but at least it's a tradable item. 

My main complaint with the current schedule is how terribly repetitive it is. Mix it up some, please. It feels like half the week is copy-paste of the other half. If you gotta repeat dungeons, don't repeat them in pairs, sheesh. And repeating more than once is overkill (nexus 3x? really?). I'm certain the DC is used to push players to do those disliked and less-used dungeons just to get the numbers up. Again, stick instead of carrot.

I don't have any problems with Asura/Yeti or Asura/Nexus at all but Kairam and Zaiwei Ruins should definitely go back because these places are almost empty now yet they're still needed for the main quest. If lesser populated servers think it's a problem then maybe all 24-man dailies should be done during weekends only.

1 hour ago, Rashgarroth said:

Cmon... Asura and Nexus isnt that hard...

Just ask for people with 550+ ap that know mechanics.

I never have problems doing them.

They have 550+ and 93% acc and wonder why they can't kill Asura. There's one with 642ap in my party right now that has 100%acc.

It took me 4 attempts at Nexus on each of my 2 characters to get a proper group and complete the place... there were either afkers that contributed nothing but wasting space or they were far too undergeared to even be in there, I'm talking Hm 2-4s with under 400 ap and barely any hit or crit, and had never been there before so didn't know a single mechanic in the place... sorry, but I'm not geared enough to carry the entire party through Drill and Be Ido. -_-;

As for Asura, the first boss fight usually breaks the group but I see the most issues on the 2nd guy... because using double stun on blue shadows and double knockdown on green shadows is impossibly hard, apparently. And of course by the time you get to Asura, then you find out that not everyone bothered or even knew to get Silverfrost Antidotes... /sigh

12 hours ago, Rashgarroth said:

Cmon... Asura and Nexus isnt that hard...

Just ask for people with 550+ ap that know mechanics.

I never have problems doing them.

Imagine that you are new lv-50 player. and see those two cancerous dg on your daily list. You don't have enough stat (acc and criticals). You'll learn problem.

and no don't ever say "It's their problem"

12 hours ago, kytt said:

My main complaint with the current schedule is how terribly repetitive it is. Mix it up some, please. It feels like half the week is copy-paste of the other half. If you gotta repeat dungeons, don't repeat them in pairs, sheesh. And repeating more than once is overkill (nexus 3x? really?). I'm certain the DC is used to push players to do those disliked and less-used dungeons just to get the numbers up. Again, stick instead of carrot.

Of course it's repetitive because players complaining "this dungeon is boring and taking too long" ..so NC have no idea but. "Well we see Ido and Asura are not or less complained atm.. how about we spam them ?" and see what we got now.

2 hours ago, Meginb said:

It took me 4 attempts at Nexus on each of my 2 characters to get a proper group and complete the place... there were either afkers that contributed nothing but wasting space or they were far too undergeared to even be in there, I'm talking Hm 2-4s with under 400 ap and barely any hit or crit, and had never been there before so didn't know a single mechanic in the place... sorry, but I'm not geared enough to carry the entire party through Drill and Be Ido. -_-;

As for Asura, the first boss fight usually breaks the group but I see the most issues on the 2nd guy... because using double stun on blue shadows and double knockdown on green shadows is impossibly hard, apparently. And of course by the time you get to Asura, then you find out that not everyone bothered or even knew to get Silverfrost Antidotes... /sigh

The true problem. People that are not ready.

Which is why we need the Daily challenge to actually CONFORM to lvls.  those new lv 50, maybe before HM 6 will not get Asura and Nexus but something else..

Why are you even complaining? You get tons of rewards from those chests and yet you complain about the quests you need to finish? Even tho in EU and NA they increased the number of the quests from 4 to 6 and you have a vast variety of dailys you can pick? If you dont like it, dont do it. Do something else. But those dungeons give alot of gold when you complete them.

For your information, in china the daily challenge quests are 4 and you need to pick 3, and the chest gives only 2 moonstones and a chance for a blue stone (I still havent figured out what it is for). You still think EU/NA is bad? 

i started an alt char 3-4 months ago, farmed blight and brightstone weaps, farmed 1,2,4 challenger rest asura. Now i have 616ap awa scorp weap and awa oath accessories. I use this char to making gold - craft + daily challenge. This is practically all what im doing on it - daily challenge + lair+asura+yeti+naksun. And only from this i have hm10+like 30%.

The point is that when i'm creating sura/nexus party, i simply ask hm10+, nothing else. And tbh it always works, even for 4mans.

Archived