winter trove

JonJonPoPong

5 hours ago, Zuzu said:

I'm speaking of the average player, not people who already had money/AP needed to run the 3 Silverfrost dungeons when they were first released.

I will admit, it was far easier getting 10G since yes, you could sell off stingers that you've gotten from daily quests since they were a lot back then but to the average player they would either have to choose selling the stingers or saving them to upgrade. And seeing how expensive they were, I'm assuming most would opt out to just saving them since you needed an abysmal amount.

I'm not sure on the gold rewards for non-prem players but I'm guessing it's around 6G for doing Lair, Yeti and Necro. Average players back then had about 400 AP(?), maybe borderline 450 and to my memory people were already asking for 500 AP in F8 and generally not doing LFP runs with randoms. If they didn't have any friends/clan to play with or relied on LFP in F8, it would be only a stroke of luck for them to even complete the daily for the gold, let alone get stingers to sell or save.

So in the end, it was still hard for average players to get 10G and save it for in hopes of getting an AP gem from Trove since they had to choose the "lesser evil" in a sense.

Granted, it does take 40/40 plus luck to get 100G in a day but we have had two Trove events now and have already gained experience that AP gems are going to be up there in price. So now we can actually plan and start saving if we truly desire to get an AP gem if we so happened to roll on it hence why I said it's only 3 days worth of dailies(this is not even completing 40/40 each day).

So instead of the OP or anyone else wanting cheaper AP gems, they should take the time to actually start saving since it's not coming out the next day(I swear if anyone quotes me on this the day before and say this statement isn't true '-'). Especially since the OP is planning to cash, he/she could even sell off some NCoins to easily make 100G to be secured for at least 1 gem if he/she so happens to get one.

I apologize for the long winded responses. Hard for me to summarize it in less words.

Those people asking for 500 are clueless. You only needed that much to 4man. Necro and Lair were far easier than yeti, so those should have been doable.

45 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Those people asking for 500 are clueless. You only needed that much to 4man. Necro and Lair were far easier than yeti, so those should have been doable.

Well this is NA we're talking about.

More AP means everything even if it doesn't require much to do.

I know it already guys....i have this feeling...that legendary accessoires will be implemented in this trove....for 500g?....for 1000g?....who knows...

...but...i can say absolutly....that this forum will be bombed with complains/whinnings/etc. because of this :-/

14 minutes ago, Raizou said:

I know it already guys....i have this feeling...that legendary accessoires will be implemented in this trove....for 500g?....for 1000g?....who knows...

...but...i can say absolutly....that this forum will be bombed with complains/whinnings/etc. because of this :-/

No they won't, stop being ridiculous. It's mostly mats/outfits/xp charms.

6 hours ago, Raizou said:

Eh, no.

KR devs already confirmed that there won't be any legendary accessories in this Trove during the stream.

2 days ago Babbletron said on twitter that a list of prizes was going to be put up tomorrow which would have now been yesterday, no sign of a list yesterday or today so maybe they'll get around to it by Wednesday when the patch hits lol.

1 hour ago, Trix said:

2 days ago Babbletron said on twitter that a list of prizes was going to be put up tomorrow which would have now been yesterday, no sign of a list yesterday or today so maybe they'll get around to it by Wednesday when the patch hits lol.

Usually patch notes come on Tuesday night and event item lists often a bit after the patch is done. Sometimes they might come before the patch so we shall see.

1 hour ago, Trix said:

I think you saw the pasted in other thread post from summer trove, so that's old.

Archived