battleground is a silly mess

Shukran

18 hours ago, OniOfTheSword said:

If you're getting killed by a BM in battleground, 1v1, when you have 2 escapes(one of which puts you in stealth) and stealth through other means to stall for time, you're doing something terribly wrong, or have terribly low cdef, or both.

1st i dont run second escape in bg just blue buff.

2d i didnt describe exactly all combo just the bases.

3d u missed the point n the point was that with 633 ap with locking down bm with 4 stuns lmb rmb f him plus blue buff in 3d stun  n i cant bring down his 130k hp...but bm can do it in 3 secs just one stun

That the point i wanted to say!!!

Bm is just an example n btw he 100 -0 faster than destro maybe.

9 hours ago, Boscodash said:

lol if you think bns battleground is bad, gw2s unbalance is just as bad. bless the *cricket* scrappers.

i played gw2 since closed beta, got rank 40 in sPvP when it was "normal for top players to be rank 40" (but i played gw1 and we gw1 veterans hated gw2 so quit gg no re). i think i described well in my op...no wvwvw shit pvp

1 hour ago, JonJonPoPong said:

Go to arena.

6 v 6 is fine the way it is.

No it's not, aoe healing should not work, sb should only affect to the warlock casting it, same for fighting spirit, HM Block or anything similar. Why? Right now there is so much RNG involved in teams compositions that it's not fun at all, that or bring back full team.

55 minutes ago, Draelth said:

No it's not, aoe healing should not work, sb should only affect to the warlock casting it, same for fighting spirit, HM Block or anything similar. Why? Right now there is so much RNG involved in teams compositions that it's not fun at all, that or bring back full team.

Me and a lot of clan members find it pretty fun and like to win a lot in it. To be honest with you, if you don't have great gear you will die pretty easily, if you can't pvp well against other players you will die, if you go running into a gang of other players then you will simply die, and you are someone who loves to only attack and not defend while forgetting everything else well... you will also die and cause your team to lose the game.

if you can't bypass the 10% healing per sec then you simply do not have enough piercing to cheese through your opponents. No one is asking you to play 6v6 so if you don't like it then do arena instead and don't complain when others find it fair.

This is the thing that noobs don't know when doing 6v6. Its the amount of piercing you have that enables you to kill your opponents easily and not ap. Me as a 671ap sum (don't say that this class is really annoying because other classes can kill it with no problem) can kill someone with 760ap simply because he/she has only crit def and no piercing. While I have 1.6k crit def 2.6k def, and 2k piercing which enables me to cheese through their hp.

1 hour ago, Kisagii said:

While I have 1.6k crit def 2.6k def, and 2k piercing which enables me to cheese through their hp.

I got slightly more def and way more crit def but ~ 200 piercing less (that's maybe 2% less, don't try to say that this matters in any way) and what do you think happens when I (as FM) attack enemies with gear? Almost nothing because the damage is shit as hell. It's the classes after all and as sum you have one of the easiest times anyway.

4 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I got slightly more def and way more crit def but ~ 200 piercing less (that's maybe 2% less, don't try to say that this matters in any way) and what do you think happens when I (as FM) attack enemies with gear? Almost nothing because the damage is shit as hell. It's the classes after all and as sum you have one of the easiest times anyway.

Nah, he is just traying to defend his easy mode. Like I said, that AOE healing should put a debuff that prevent any other AOE healing to work, like it happen with SB, Blue buff, HM Block and similar stuff.

Not to mention how stupid true friend is mechanic wise, after using it cat should not benefit from any healing recorevy while is in CD, that way summoners would have to be less trigger happy with that 5 resist or their cat would die a lot.

Only a person that have no clue about broken stuff will defend the current status of 6vs6 for some classes.

Oh and one final thing, if only people as geared as you que your ques will end in hours but you are right, people as geared as you should recibe a big extra bump in ranking so you will end in later gold early diamond so everyone can enjoy BG's at the same time that you put that skill of your to the test vs people equailly or more geared than you, but I probably you wont like that.

I have a FM as well and they should have one of the easiest time against fighting a summoner if used correctly. Summoner easy mode? This is not the only class I use and with other classes I can kill a summoner easy all you need to do is know how to fight them. If you stop hitting into their petal then you won't be healing them. For true friend if you hit them 5 times it's gone. Since you are a FM you should be able to constantly freeze a summoner to death and easily kill them if you have your hm skills. Every class seems balanced in 6v6 imo all you need to do is learn how to fight other classes. 

6 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Me and a lot of clan members find it pretty fun and like to win a lot in it. To be honest with you, if you don't have great gear you will die pretty easily, if you can't pvp well against other players you will die, if you go running into a gang of other players then you will simply die, and you are someone who loves to only attack and not defend while forgetting everything else well... you will also die and cause your team to lose the game.

if you can't bypass the 10% healing per sec then you simply do not have enough piercing to cheese through your opponents. No one is asking you to play 6v6 so if you don't like it then do arena instead and don't complain when others find it fair.

This is the thing that noobs don't know when doing 6v6. Its the amount of piercing you have that enables you to kill your opponents easily and not ap. Me as a 671ap sum (don't say that this class is really annoying because other classes can kill it with no problem) can kill someone with 760ap simply because he/she has only crit def and no piercing. While I have 1.6k crit def 2.6k def, and 2k piercing which enables me to cheese through their hp.

i learned that a few weeks ago too. after coming back to BnS and seeing the ridiculous amount of gear ppl were running around with and some 120k+ HP..... i was foolishly putting all my SS fusion in crit def. so i basically had 2700 crit def and only 1600 piercing as a 640 AP summ thats not entirely bad, since it allowed me to defend hardcore against multiple enemies with little trouble.... however while my dmg output wasnt low by any means... i would generally have trouble with dudes stacking as much crit def as me..... few weeks and some +800 piercing later and i was slicing through ppl like butter. now i dont see abysmally low 3-5ks on ppl with 120-140k hp, but some nice 7-12k dmg which makes the effort that more rewarding.

4 hours ago, Zedonia said:

this is weird. alot of FMs at my rank in both maps 6v6 can 1v1 my summ pretty decently... either i give up trying to kill them and just defend, or i cc them as much as possible before they kill me, simply cuz FMs with that kind of gear that u just described can kill me almost 3x faster than i can kill them. Sum vs FM kinda leads towards FM winning anyway.

4 hours ago, Draelth said:

Nah, he is just traying to defend his easy mode. Like I said, that AOE healing should put a debuff that prevent any other AOE healing to work, like it happen with SB, Blue buff, HM Block and similar stuff.

Not to mention how stupid true friend is mechanic wise, after using it cat should not benefit from any healing recorevy while is in CD, that way summoners would have to be less trigger happy with that 5 resist or their cat would die a lot.

Only a person that have no clue about broken stuff will defend the current status of 6vs6 for some classes.

Oh and one final thing, if only people as geared as you que your ques will end in hours but you are right, people as geared as you should recibe a big extra bump in ranking so you will end in later gold early diamond so everyone can enjoy BG's at the same time that you put that skill of your to the test vs people equailly or more geared than you, but I probably you wont like that.

there is an easy way to deal with that. and the gear he described isnt all that great, in fact its quite close to mine with the exception of his 31+ AP on me and my 500+ crit def and 400+ piercing which balances out to being about the same gearwise assuming he has mode HP than me. so his gear aint that great.... thats a standard ~650 AP setup. ans like i was saying, its easy to deal with.... if u cant deal with high rankers and/or whales... simply derank back down to silver or low gold where u dont have to deal with them. easy as that. I considered deranking too, cuz quite frankly all the 140k+ HP and 750+ AP with legendary pet is cancer to deal with for my gear lvl.

a summoner teaching how to deal with 6v6 is cute.

true, there are other boring classes. except sin which needs a bit of "brain", the other braindead classes in 6v6 are those who can "safely" spam their LMB-RMB combo endlessly, regardlessly opponent they are facing.

guess which ones.

Disable the cat's combat ability when the summoner is holding horn or capturing!!!! This is getting ridiculous as I just have to watch the summoner run away with a horn while his cat spams CC and air combo on me. If I put the cat into unconscious, the summoner can summon the cat near him when i hit him. Then, he just simply CC me down with the cat again and pick up the horn and run away with party iframe.

19 hours ago, RudeBwoii said:

this is weird. alot of FMs at my rank in both maps 6v6 can 1v1 my summ pretty decently... either i give up trying to kill them and just defend, or i cc them as much as possible before they kill me, simply cuz FMs with that kind of gear that u just described can kill me almost 3x faster than i can kill them. Sum vs FM kinda leads towards FM winning anyway.

Sum is one of the easier enemies for a FM, at least I have that feeling. If the sum has no more resist and the Fm gets him, he do good damage, yes. But against other classes where you have to watch out if you even can attack without getting reflected and such shit, your damage sucks really easily. That's a problem the sum doesnt have.

Archived