Forums

battleground is a silly mess

Shukran

- PVE skills are meant  to deal with MOBS that have more than 1 million HP, different resistance to different CC, different mechanics that needs the COOPERATIVE party to deal with ithem with "absurd" powers. and it is right. to make things more difficult u just change stats of MOBS. 

PLAYERS are not mobs. it is STUPID to allow PVE skills into a combat knowing such skills are imbalanced per se. so i demand a "nerf" to OVERALL skills of all classes related to battleground.(when u enter BG skills stats change, like they do in arena)

- CC chains are silly: u can stunlock kill 1+ (note the PLUS) players with just few combos. and i dare you to say "dont do this and dont stay there" because there is NO WAY to avoid certain situations. so i demand some kind of cc resist (0.25s/0.50s i dont care) for CC from different origins. (so 1 player can stunlock you, but 2 not)

- classes mechanics and  bg : there are classes  too benefited for BG mechanics. if goal of the BG is "capture  stuff" u can choose to have it "click and capture" or u can have it "hold and capture" if u decide for the first u cannot have sins that can cap/decap in stalth. it is stupid. it is not that sins are weak and they cannot survive. like everyone they have the pros and cons. 1 sin can hold 2+ capturing a point or can sneaky capture a opponent point in stealth. come on. it is strategic to stealth teammate that carries shell. stupid to have sins as we have in whirlwind.

OR u can change the whirlwind capturing mechanics with a "hold the ground" way, so players are free to fight on their capped point instead of giving the back harmlessly.

so i demand change mechanic to whirlwind..and maybe look after click and cap/use shell mechanic which is bad, as long as someone can interrupt you regardlessly.

for the rest, BG is a mess anyway. the only strategy there is: do more noise than your team and u win.  go look some GW2 sPvP match to understand some kind of "strategic pvp". "but this is not GW2" : i don't care

People still complain about sins capping in stealth? That works only against stupid people, sin is not completely invisible and the brazier generates green smoke when someone attempts to cap, also evading cancels the capture attempt too so you don't even need to succesfully hit him out of stealth. It's completely impossible to sneak capture a brazier against a player that has a clue.

14 minutes ago, Cor said:

People still complain about sins capping in stealth? That works only against stupid people, sin is not completely invisible and the brazier generates green smoke when someone attempts to cap, also evading cancels the capture attempt too so you don't even need to succesfully hit him out of stealth. It's completely impossible to sneak capture a brazier against a player that has a clue.

I agree n btw i dont go to bg to carry thorns like im a worker i go to kill ppl have some fun n carry stupid thorn isnt fun so i don t carry

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

- PVE skills are meant  to deal with MOBS that have more than 1 million HP, different resistance to different CC, different mechanics that needs the COOPERATIVE party to deal with ithem with "absurd" powers. and it is right. to make things more difficult u just change stats of MOBS. 

PLAYERS are not mobs. it is STUPID to allow PVE skills into a combat knowing such skills are imbalanced per se. so i demand a "nerf" to OVERALL skills of all classes related to battleground.(when u enter BG skills stats change, like they do in arena)

- CC chains are silly: u can stunlock kill 1+ (note the PLUS) players with just few combos. and i dare you to say "dont do this and dont stay there" because there is NO WAY to avoid certain situations. so i demand some kind of cc resist (0.25s/0.50s i dont care) for CC from different origins. (so 1 player can stunlock you, but 2 not)

- classes mechanics and  bg : there are classes  too benefited for BG mechanics. if goal of the BG is "capture  stuff" u can choose to have it "click and capture" or u can have it "hold and capture" if u decide for the first u cannot have sins that can cap/decap in stalth. it is stupid. it is not that sins are weak and they cannot survive. like everyone they have the pros and cons. 1 sin can hold 2+ capturing a point or can sneaky capture a opponent point in stealth. come on. it is strategic to stealth teammate that carries shell. stupid to have sins as we have in whirlwind.

OR u can change the whirlwind capturing mechanics with a "hold the ground" way, so players are free to fight on their capped point instead of giving the back harmlessly.

so i demand change mechanic to whirlwind..and maybe look after click and cap/use shell mechanic which is bad, as long as someone can interrupt you regardlessly.

for the rest, BG is a mess anyway. the only strategy there is: do more noise than your team and u win.  go look some GW2 sPvP match to understand some kind of "strategic pvp". "but this is not GW2" : i don't care

If you let someone lock you down because you blow ur escape skills on useless things that doesnt mean something is overpowered, it means you are just bad in pvp. Damage nerf on skills is a horrible idea considering the HP pool is rising with every update.

i make an example: everyone look at that sentence.

the usuall keyboard warrior attitude.

go on look the finger. the moon is too far for you!

thanks for the input.

Oh, and u read it wrong, it is strategic to smoke teammates. it is not to cap/decap in stealth when u can just hold 2+ opponent from doing it by camping stealthed.

EDIT: nice input"git gud" i expected it before....

12 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i make an example: everyone look at that sentence.

the usuall keyboard warrior attitude.

go on look the finger. the moon is too far for you!

thanks for the input.

Oh, and u read it wrong, it is strategic to smoke teammates. it is not to cap/decap in stealth when u can just hold 2+ opponent from doing it by camping stealthed.

EDIT: nice input"git gud" i expected it before....

thats exactly the point you kill the sin before you cap, so far never ever had any issues with sins in a bg be it beluga or whirlwind.its not about mindless run to a brazier and spam buttons to take it

6 minutes ago, HateMe said:

thats exactly the point you kill the sin before you cap, so far never ever had any issues with sins in a bg be it beluga or whirlwind.its not about mindless run to a brazier and spam buttons to take it

2 pictures:

1- u come to a point uncapped. sin keeps you 24/7 from capping. teammates help. sin wins because he kept 2+ opponent from capping 1 point.

2- a point is capped by opponents: u come to decap, a sin keeps you 24/7 from doing it. if teammates help sin won.

the only way i see u win is you point is capped and u are 1v1 a sin trying to decap. otherwise basic teamplay game, sin wins.

EDIT: my entire post is not aimed to SIN only. ffs

Sins are easy to kill bro, idk what you are talking about :D Have you ever fought a KFM on steroids? :D

If you want an equal fight I suggest you go in arena 1v1 or 3v3.

Nerfing skill power is a bad idea and a messy one, thats why in arena its balanced on players stats not on skill power. 

As the hp pool getting bigger 120k 140 k hp with cdef even if u blow ur tab bellow 640ap cant kill u.

Been there.

Me sin vs bm134k 

Me 633ap 47 crate

I  cyclon kick bm he tabs i tab swap spinal stun lmb rmb f then c stun lmb rmb f ss restealth 4 stun lmb rmb f ofcource i have him poisoned 2 f daze ani  blah blah bm still alive lmao but if i blow my tab bm kills me in 3 secs ...kappa

Seriously now!!

29 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

As the hp pool getting bigger 120k 140 k hp with cdef even if u blow ur tab bellow 640ap cant kill u.

Been there.

Me sin vs bm134k 

Me 633ap 47 crate

I  cyclon kick bm he tabs i tab swap spinal stun lmb rmb f then c stun lmb rmb f ss restealth 4 stun lmb rmb f ofcource i have him poisoned 2 f daze ani  blah blah bm still alive lmao but if i blow my tab bm kills me in 3 secs ...kappa

Seriously now!!

If you're getting killed by a BM in battleground, 1v1, when you have 2 escapes(one of which puts you in stealth) and stealth through other means to stall for time, you're doing something terribly wrong, or have terribly low cdef, or both.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

2 pictures:

1- u come to a point uncapped. sin keeps you 24/7 from capping. teammates help. sin wins because he kept 2+ opponent from capping 1 point.

2- a point is capped by opponents: u come to decap, a sin keeps you 24/7 from doing it. if teammates help sin won.

the only way i see u win is you point is capped and u are 1v1 a sin trying to decap. otherwise basic teamplay game, sin wins.

EDIT: my entire post is not aimed to SIN only. ffs

point 1 and 2 are the same? or am i missing something?

also... i main a summoner. Summoner can defend against 3 or even 4 ppl, so flaming on sins is pointless. summoner is even worse... since they cant be effectively knocked out of stealth and even assuming someone does knock me out of stealth, i can simply have the cat aerial 1 of them while the other is wasting time trying to eat through my 2700 crit def + multiple heals.... a sin does not have such luxury. ustun him once and dump some dmg on him, he has to tab escape > then u put an iframe and go capture... if he blows his stealth prematurely to stop u from capturing then its a free kill for u (+30 points) and u can capture... (assuming ur not stupid enuff to hit him exactly as soon as he leaves stealth since ur gonna give him a free stealth either way.)

but yeah... i fail to see ur problem with sins... summoners are in fact way way worse.... my summoner can be so OP in BG that it scares me... and my gear isnt even that great.

3 hours ago, OniOfTheSword said:

If you're getting killed by a BM in battleground, 1v1, when you have 2 escapes(one of which puts you in stealth) and stealth through other means to stall for time, you're doing something terribly wrong, or have terribly low cdef, or both.

thats not necessarily the case. BMs with high piercing ~2500+ piercing can instagib anyone. HM pull > lightning draw and thats about 25-40k dmg depending on BM gear... add to that the pvp legendary soul shields for BM are the exact same 3 set bonus like BD where if they get an aerial combo off, the 2nd knockup Ascend can hit u for easily 24-30k (again depending on bm gear) my BD with 653 AP without legendary SS and only 1600 piercing can hit ppl for 15k easy.... imagine a BM with 2k+ piercing and legendary SS (legendary SS btw doubles the dmg of Ascend). ppl with avg to good gear have around 70-90k HP and 1500-2200 crit def a good - very good gear BM getting a knockup on them almost means 1 shot. notice i havent even mentioned Dragontongue and HM Pierce which is spammable, deals high dmg AND penetrates defense/parry.... that means there is noway to defend against it apart from iFrames/ccing the BM so basically: Aerial combo > Lightning Draw > Z pull > Dragontongue > Pierce = DEAD..... again depending on BM gear lvl. 

BMs right now with 2 buff patch and legendary soul shields are just that strong right now.... overpowered actually.

3 hours ago, RudeBwoii said:

point 1 and 2 are the same? or am i missing something?

also... i main a summoner. Summoner can defend against 3 or even 4 ppl, so flaming on sins is pointless. summoner is even worse... since they cant be effectively knocked out of stealth and even assuming someone does knock me out of stealth, i can simply have the cat aerial 1 of them while the other is wasting time trying to eat through my 2700 crit def + multiple heals.... a sin does not have such luxury. ustun him once and dump some dmg on him, he has to tab escape > then u put an iframe and go capture... if he blows his stealth prematurely to stop u from capturing then its a free kill for u (+30 points) and u can capture... (assuming ur not stupid enuff to hit him exactly as soon as he leaves stealth since ur gonna give him a free stealth either way.)

but yeah... i fail to see ur problem with sins... summoners are in fact way way worse.... my summoner can be so OP in BG that it scares me... and my gear isnt even that great.

hahaha...Yes, please nerf summoner even more. They are still too OP.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

hahaha...Yes, please nerf summoner even more. They are still too OP.

dude plz....... summoner is an over-nerfed class. every patch they get nerfed and ppl still crying..... y u no cry about BMs and their instagib 100-0 no counterplay potential? also kfm? the class basically only have 1 place where its still good 6v6... or i guess u can add 3v3. summoners have been nerfed to hell from being able to be good at anything else. pve, - nerf, 1v1 - nerf/easily countered

1 hour ago, RudeBwoii said:

dude plz....... summoner is an over-nerfed class. every patch they get nerfed and ppl still crying..... y u no cry about BMs and their instagib 100-0 no counterplay potential? also kfm? the class basically only have 1 place where its still good 6v6... or i guess u can add 3v3. summoners have been nerfed to hell from being able to be good at anything else. pve, - nerf, 1v1 - nerf/easily countered

It is because BM only good in 1v1. In group fight, they are no match to summoner (spam heal, party iframe, aoe root, spam cc from cat, etc). As you mention, you can easily hold 2-3 players at a place. Can a single BM do that? (with teammates helping to interfere with their deadly fire-build attacks, they can't do much in group fight). By the way, like I said in other posts, they should disable the combat ability of the cat when the summoner is holding the horn. This is much more ignoring than sin's stealth capping.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

It is because BM only good in 1v1. In group fight, they are no match to summoner (spam heal, party iframe, aoe root, spam cc from cat, etc). As you mention, you can easily hold 2-3 players at a place. Can a single BM do that? (with teammates helping to interfere with their deadly fire-build attacks, they can't do much in group fight). By the way, like I said in other posts, they should disable the combat ability of the cat when the summoner is holding the horn. This is much more ignoring than sin's stealth capping.

well, the combat ability of the cat while running away with horn is pretty sweet i must admit. nothing like flipping up somebody chasing me 2x in the air then pin them after they backroll. but to disable it i dont think is fair, cuz i am sure a WL with a summoned thrall can do the same thing. 

well, the combat ability of the cat while running away with horn is pretty sweet i must admit. nothing like flipping up somebody chasing me 2x in the air then pin them after they backroll. but to disable it i dont think is fair, cuz i am sure a WL with a summoned thrall can do the same thing. 

Are you sure that WL pet can do the same ? do even know what are talking about ? 

So i say this NCSoft give the summ the dmg back (4k-5k) because i see everybody is so upset about this and do other balances (  make the cat as the WL pet ).... and also make it so that with no crit no rotation the same as a Wl ....

Thank You!

P.S. play a Wl and see how the Wl pet work's first .....

well if you are complaining about any of the classes being op, you simply just have low piercing. All a WL need is to have 3k piercing and they'll rip any class to shreds. In BG what you should concentrate on is both piercing and crit def. Facing someone with 2k crit def is nothing if you have more than 2k piercing. Just up your soul shields to piercing and not just crit def.

Is this a joke? hahaha.....the only good thing about wl's thrall is the gravity pull (assuming you are near the thrall) and for sb. Thrall won't keep on chasing players. He just stands there and auto range attack players with minimal damage. Thrall is useless, but you need it for sb. That's all.

How is this fair when other players can't defend themselve while holding the horn, but only summoner can? Please explain.

9 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Is this a joke? hahaha.....the only good thing about wl's thrall is the gravity pull (assuming you are near the thrall) and for sb. Thrall won't keep on chasing players. He just stands there and auto range attack players with minimal damage. Thrall is useless, but you need it for sb. That's all.

How is this fair when other players can't defend themselve while holding the horn, but only summoner can? Please explain.

pretty soon this will become another "Nerf Summoner™ " thread as if summoner hasnt been nerfed to oblivion already..... still want more nerfs..... my god. Y U NO just beg NC to delete the class and be done with it? >>>>>>LOGIC<<<<<<

8 minutes ago, sbsam said:

NOW most premade teams are sin's and BM , the sins stacking shit is over the top all they do is ambushing ppl its like one hit KO , how the hell 70k+ HP get eaten so fast?

Not much def and crit def?

I have about 2k def and 2k crit def and it takes a whole team to kill me unless they have 2k piercing

10 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

Not much def and crit def?

I have about 2k def and 2k crit def and it takes a whole team to kill me unless they have 2k piercing

1k crit def and 2,4 k def and sin can overload he stack to inst kill you

Archived