Summoner nerf ! I'm against it !

Somisan

In Easter Region Summoners are 1 of the highest dps class, thanks to wind or earth damage (elemental damage what gives alot of damage on our accassiories, and weapon) , and cause of that Ncsoft wants to nerf it.  Ridiclious is 1 of the utility classes are the highest dps class in the game (khm, khm, Fire BM) perfect balance...

And this is my question in KR and TW summoner the highest damage not here, and we getting the same DAMN nefred as they are SERISOULY ?!?!?! Our CLINET is 3-4 years far from KR version

What the hell ? This is a joke !

Ncsoft is stupid? They cannot count how long this client was released or dont know anything about Geology ?!? This is EU not KR !

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While all other classes get buffed and their damage increasing constantly-our class get nerf after nerf each patch.The other regions have already legendaries ,good gear and all stuff.What about us? Why they nerf us ,we are not on same scale even.If TW and CN were angry about this -how we should feel ? I don't plan to start another class-if my investment in this class will be lost with constant nerfs and is not fun -no use to even play this game anymore .NcWest can kiss my subscription good bye .I'm not renewing if the game loose fun.

Nerfs have been known to be coming for weeks if not months. This one doesn't bother me much at all and I play sum exclusively. And we can't hang? I can hang in WWV and survive even without a cat and a team that has at least 2 sum stands a very high chance of winning-so that makes us weaker? Not sure what the big fuss is about.

4 hours ago, Somisan said:

In Easter Region Summoners are 1 of the highest dps class, thanks to wind or earth damage (elemental damage what gives alot of damage on our accassiories, and weapon) , and cause of that Ncsoft wants to nerf it.  Ridiclious is 1 of the utility classes are the highest dps class in the game (khm, khm, Fire BM) perfect balance...

And this is my question in KR and TW summoner the highest damage not here, and we getting the same DAMN nefred as they are SERISOULY ?!?!?! Our CLINET is 3-4 years far from KR version

What the hell ? This is a joke !

Ncsoft is stupid? They cannot count how long this client was released or dont know anything about Geology ?!? This is EU not KR !

What the hell does geography, and that's what you meant by the way, got to do with these nerfs? As I said above, it's been known for a while they were coming. In fact, I changed my build to get ready for it and do just fine. We were never meant to have FM dps no matter what anyone claims. I do fine on damage meters and in PvP so we're not that weak. Just because sum can't face roll people to get pvp rank doesn't mean we're weak.

With all my respect we got the same changes (exactly what taiwwan got) please ready after it. Iam not talkin about other classes like dps, every class have his own role what have to fill in dungeons, and iam fine with that to.

Summoner got nerfed compaired to legendary wind summoner what currently not even exist in EU/NA, and thats not fair !

Literly i

I will start a petition about this because, me and probably many other summoner found outrages ! If you like this way, ok i respect that but i dont.

This nerf was seriously uncalled for. There is no reason to nerf the class that badly when our dps is not even all that great. Everyone keeps whining that we are overpowered when in other regions a summoner has not reached the national tournament in how long and if they did they are usually stomped out in the first round. It seems NCSOFT won't be happy until this class is as dead as Soul Fighter.

To all angry summoner who think is this is outrageous by getting nerfed we are not even capable of ! LETS DO A PETION, to redo this nerf, iam not a wind summoner my rmb not do 80k+ damage/ tick this nerf meant to be in Kr/tw not in Eu or US ! EVERY WHO AGAINST it ! Say it on in this topic ! if ncsfot ignores 35-40% of player base we simply found another game but 40% if a huge number maybe we can do something about it ! Please Adveriste this topic to every1 !

Petition:

My vote: Againt it !

8 hours ago, Scharnhorst said:

We were never meant to have FM dps no matter what anyone claims. I do fine on damage meters and in PvP so we're not that weak. Just because sum can't face roll people to get pvp rank doesn't mean we're weak.

^Exactly this. Summoner is not a dps class, it is not a tank class. It is a utility class. All your utility got buffed so much its making me jealous. And you still want to do the most dps and get aggro and tank?

I guess we should all reroll to summoner :S

3 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

^Exactly this. Summoner is not a dps class, it is not a tank class. It is a utility class. All your utility got buffed so much its making me jealous. And you still want to do the most dps and get aggro and tank?

I guess we should all reroll to summoner :S

Summoners need utility in dps. Please buff summoner.

on other regions summoner is one of the top dps and they got these nerf to... so i'm not so much worried about the nerf, they got the same neft too in the past.

the problem is that they got these nerf when they alredy had elemental dmg and alot of other content not really now. actually bns is a good game cause all classes can do the same things and be self-sufficient so i just think these is wrong atm to nerf summoner istead of bm ( at last bm do 40kdps/s summoner not really )

This nerf it does not fit our region.It does not fit our gear ,the zones we are supposed to have in order to gear up to do kind of ''unbalanced'' damge aren't even here yet.Our class is not as strong as a BM right now ,nor do a comet strike of 61 k 3 blows.

This nerf nullify all our efforts we did put in our gear to lvl it up ,while other classes get even more buff.

It needs to be resonsidered and adapted for our client.6r4gsw.jpg

We don't do this kind of dmg - this need to be balanced !

ye... '' just fine'' it's not a good thing i wish to know if they will remain high dps not only desiderable xD. i came from blizzzard game and in blizzard's  world  neft mean destroy a build xD. i will decide by myself if summoner will be good enough after the maint

20 hours ago, Skynemis953 said:

Ouch, I was enjoying seeing my damage slightly increase as I leveled up my weapon, accessories and perfected my soul shield, but this take the joy out of it.

Exactly! It is very frustrating to work hard to see your damage go up only to have it arbitrarily knocked back down. I strongly but respectfully disagree with decreasing summoner damage any further.

Just saying petition is not allowed here but anyway to the topic. Actually I liked the changes. Surprisingly the dps actually highered with bees and especially if you know the build it's pretty darn high. I never got to over 22k before on my summoner with WL in the party but today I experienced closer to 25-27k DPS in dungeons. Summoners should actually try other builds instead to see that actually they are still pretty darn powerful.

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Just saying petition is not allowed here but anyway to the topic. Actually I liked the changes. Surprisingly the dps actually highered with bees and especially if you know the build it's pretty darn high. I never got to over 22k before on my summoner with WL in the party but today I experienced closer to 25-27k DPS in dungeons. Summoners should actually try other builds instead to see that actually they are still pretty darn powerful.

There are summoners who like to solo so a nerf to solo damage with a buff to warlock-assisted damage is still just a nerf to them.

4 minutes ago, Xiaoyen said:

There are summoners who like to solo so a nerf to solo damage with a buff to warlock-assisted damage is still just a nerf to them.

I felt maybe 500 dps loss on my summoner in Mushin. I might be doing smth wrong? I think also floor 14 took me 2 seconds longer than prepatch.

Archived