Needing a stealth for ebondrake

Nightdash

This is widely opinion based , so there is no right or wrong answer , but I strongly dislike that the new dungeon (ebondrake citadel) requires a summoner/assassin to do a specific skill to do a party stealth . Although it puts sins/summoners in a nice spot. It's starting to make Blade and Soul class reliant , and this game in my opinion is what makes blade and soul a really good game. It really sucks that I have to rely on either of those classes to save me from being dead in a boss fight , its nice that the boss has that unique mechanic but it made it class reliant and I can not walk into that dungeon unless I have a summoner or a sin. It's really irritating and a lot of my friends think so too. I hope maybe in the future there can be a nerf to it or at least make it so that it is not class reliant . This is the first dungeon that is class reliant and I like the idea but I do not like to trust a certain class to save me from death . Leave your opinions down below of what you think about needing a specific class for ebondrake citadel. Thanks for reading my post!

1 hour ago, Nightdash said:

This is widely opinion based , so there is no right or wrong answer , but I strongly dislike that the new dungeon (ebondrake citadel) requires a summoner/assassin to do a specific skill to do a party stealth . Although it puts sins/summoners in a nice spot. It's starting to make Blade and Soul class reliant , and this game in my opinion is what makes blade and soul a really good game. It really sucks that I have to rely on either of those classes to save me from being dead in a boss fight , its nice that the boss has that unique mechanic but it made it class reliant and I can not walk into that dungeon unless I have a summoner or a sin. It's really irritating and a lot of my friends think so too. I hope maybe in the future there can be a nerf to it or at least make it so that it is not class reliant . This is the first dungeon that is class reliant and I like the idea but I do not like to trust a certain class to save me from death . Leave your opinions down below of what you think about needing a specific class for ebondrake citadel. Thanks for reading my post!

Imagine how the summoner / assasin feels when they know a screw up from them wipes the party?

35 minutes ago, Nightdash said:
35 minutes ago, Nightdash said:

exactly , which why it kinda sucks we have to rely on them :/ . 

Well i mean i can take the pressure. that way whenever someone is being rude to my summoner in there i can always say "do you like to live in this dungeon? Dont cross me .-. " xD i find it fun tho :D ever since ebondrake  i didnt hear compaints about summs xD

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Imagine how the summoner / assasin feels when they know a screw up from them wipes the party?

3 hours ago, Nightdash said:

Imagine how the summoner/assassin feels when other people don't group up for stealth, don't stay in stealth, or even don't Tab Daze or even know they have such, and their screw up causes a wipe and the summoner/assassin can do nothing about it. Also when an assassin hangs Magolka in the air with webs and someone keeps hitting him and thereby breaking it, and then die to the 5-hit quake because they'd rather keep DPSing and ruin stalls instead of doing mechanics.

I'm perfectly content with needing stealth because it not only puts summoner/assassin on the spotlight, the mechanics also actually requires a level of coordination, and no one can carry because everyone has to do their job or wipe. I've wasted hours on wiping, despite flawless stealth, because other people fail at their job. We are RELYING ON YOU just as you are relying on us.

41 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Imagine how the summoner/assassin feels when other people don't group up for stealth, don't stay in stealth, or even don't Tab Daze or even know they have such, and their screw up causes a wipe and the summoner/assassin can do nothing about it. Also when an assassin hangs Magolka in the air with webs and someone keeps hitting him and thereby breaking it, and then die to the 5-hit quake because they'd rather keep DPSing and ruin stalls instead of doing mechanics.

I'm perfectly content with needing stealth because it not only puts summoner/assassin on the spotlight, the mechanics also actually requires a level of coordination, and no one can carry because everyone has to do their job or wipe. I've wasted hours on wiping, despite flawless stealth, because other people fail at their job. We are RELYING ON YOU just as you are relying on us.

Summoner can cat daze the last boss too :P

5 hours ago, Nightdash said:

The stealth mechanic is not the only major one in the fight. There is also the need for 2 or more daze tab escape ( which sin do not have) to complete the dungeon. Yes, Ebondrake citadel is a class reliant dungeon, but to my knowledge sin/summoners ARE NOT THE ONLY CLASSES NEEDED for this dungeon. As @Shadovvv said we clearly relie on other classes as they relie on us.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

wow that cat can do nearly everything in this game lol #ultimatebeing

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

6 hours ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

The stealth mechanic is not the only major one in the fight. There is also the need for 2 or more daze tab escape ( which sin do not have) to complete the dungeon. Yes, Ebondrake citadel is a class reliant dungeon, but to my knowledge sin/summoners ARE NOT THE ONLY CLASSES NEEDED for this dungeon. As @Shadovvv said we clearly relie on other classes as they relie on us.

wow that cat can do nearly everything in this game lol #ultimatebeing

I mean Sin can just face-away Tab into Double Stun too, except we can't directly Daze out of it. Or Warlock can throw down Sanctum in their little corner. But I still meet people who happen to be halfway across the room during the AoE stealth bomb, or trigger happy break stealth early.

Well every class have a particular job, in this dungeon sum/sin have to do their job, i think is fine and fun, maybe later in another dungeon another class will be the spotlight, maybe the blade master, or force master.

10 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Wait, you can web Magolka to prevent 5 hits when you failed to kill 2 adds?

52 minutes ago, Leviathane said:

Wait, you can web Magolka to prevent 5 hits when you failed to kill 2 adds?

No. We can web Magolka for 4 seconds and keep him suspended in the air when he's summoning adds, but it breaks instantly on hit. Unlike BD/Dest/Cat/KFM grab we are not restricted from doing anything else except attacking the webbed target, so we can kill adds at full 6 party horsepower instead of one person afking.

But every time I announce I am going to web Magolka, it breaks instantly. This tells me that someone is still attacking him, instead of going after the adds, and then the mechanic fails and people die.

5 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

No. We can web Magolka for 4 seconds and keep him suspended in the air when he's summoning adds, but it breaks instantly on hit. Unlike BD/Dest/Cat/KFM grab we are not restricted from doing anything else except attacking the webbed target, so we can kill adds at full 6 party horsepower instead of one person afking.

But every time I announce I am going to web Magolka, it breaks instantly. This tells me that someone is still attacking him, instead of going after the adds, and then the mechanic fails and people die.

Oh thank you so much, that's a really good tip because the adds keep hiding under the boss and we can't target it. But I'm kinda understand it's hard for some classes to keep the web because their dmg come a lot from lmb and you can't help but accidentally hit it

On 10/13/2016 at 2:19 AM, Grimoir said:

That is exactly why I refuse to run this dungeon. My game always lags when a boss is about to do a major attack most of the time preventing me from I framing for myself let alone the entire PT. Last thing I want is to be the one that if they lag out wipes the PT.. no way in hell am I dealing with that shit from this already toxic community.

Archived