TFW you thought that nc west is trying to improve the game... toi stealthnerfed

Said

http://imgur.com/a/fbrRJ

Are you serious? As top 100 player (70+ final season rating) I was getting 6 fragments for 40+ levels and 5 fragments if something went wrong. And still toi felt very grindy.

And now you nerfed it into oblivion.

I cant even imagine how many token fragments new players will get? 1 per run? Gl with that. Doubt that ppl will like this new "rewarding" gameplay.

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Of the 4 which is best for PvE?

i am using the one which reduces roots cd with briar patch.

Tho i am thinking on the clawnado one since it also resets HM Roots which are good for PVP.

For PVe stick with the roots one.

1 hour ago, Shuchin said:

I completely fail to see the problem. O.O'

Old badges are easier to get than new badges, when was that pattern ever a surprise for new content?

I wonder why ppl who never did TOI before even come into this topic...

Toi chests rewards before

Stage 1 chest - 5 fragments

Stage 2 chest - 6 fragments

Toi chests rewards now

Stage 1 chest - 3 fragments

Stage 2 chest - 4 fragments

As premium user you ll need 700 fragments for one bagde, or 900 as nonpremim. Which brings us to 700/4=175 runs for premiums or 225 runs for nonpremiums.

There is also some chance for bonus proc but its so unessential that its even non worth mentioning. Turns 175 into 160 or smth like that.

I dont know really what NC soft was thinking. There is no so much gear inflation. New soulshields dont affect toi at all, because if you come to lvl 35+ with pve SS - you're dead.

Maybe they balanced rewards around whales and total nolifers - well, they screwed normal playerbase much more with such move. Whales and nolifers are sitting at the top with pockets full of gold aready and this change wont hurt them much.

Floor 46 here, thank you very much for random fail presumption. <.<

The new badges did not even exist before the update, so why complain that they are harder to get then the old badges? Old badges are automatically easier to get now since the tokens are tradeable. Very nice change for ToI runners like me to get an extra income.

31 minutes ago, Shuchin said:

Floor 46 here, thank you very much for random fail presumption. <.<

The new badges did not even exist before the update, so why complain that they are harder to get then the old badges? Old badges are automatically easier to get now since the tokens are tradeable. Very nice change for ToI runners like me to get an extra income.

It doesnt matter old or new, existed or not.

If you wanted to get badge from season 1 from zero you had to do x runs.

Now, if you want to get season 2 badge from zero you need to do about x+50% runs, because you get less tokens.

And for players who dont have legendaries or just new at geme toi now is a waste of time, thats a problem.

Archived