Their stories with "Draken neck"

Evil Ryu

14 minutes ago, KzE said:

Tera is good. Why? Because there are 3 gear sets at every content patch. If you new, you can have the 1st one for free. If you not, you probably have it because its the 2nd gear set from previuos update. So you can start the content without grind. The 2nd gear is easily obtainable, its like 1 month even if you are casual. You can do everything with that gear. If you grind more, you can go for the best gear.

You have exactly the same with Blade and soul.....you are good enough with awakened oath accessories and true scorpio weapon for all the content. no need for legendary

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

You have exactly the same with Blade and soul.....you are good enough with awakened oath accessories and true scorpio weapon for all the content. no need for legendary

"i have low standards so everyone else should too"

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Cool. And i will have a free legendary when it will be a must, or i still have to gamble for premium stones and run 1000 tomb/etc for accessories?

all these people complaining about RNG of a legendary necklace although.... they are right there should be various ways to receive the current best item in the game as long as these ways are not "easy".

I sometimes wonder if they ever stop to think about the frustrations of the people who have not even attempted or tried to dung yet because of gear requirements and toxic community.

O wait I forgot there is no new people in BnS

Carry on.

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So....
let me give Tera as example.

There you have a higher chance to drop the loot but you are limited to 2 dungeon entries per day (4 if you use a reset with 6h cooldown).

Would you rather have that?

This would destroy the main argument ("its a grind game") so what shall rng-defenders do then?

3 hours ago, Solidarius said:

all these people complaining about RNG of a legendary necklace although.... they are right there should be various ways to receive the current best item in the game as long as these ways are not "easy".

I sometimes wonder if they ever stop to think about the frustrations of the people who have not even attempted or tried to dung yet because of gear requirements and toxic community.

O wait I forgot there is no new people in BnS

Carry on.

Unfortunately ppl mistake the not easy part with there has to be rng as they do with grinding. They cannot admit that legenary stuff for example should show that ppl have achieved something and not that they had only more luck - because luck is not an achievement its just a influence of the environment.

11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Yeah you have only the prob that we have an "arms race" and thous to that ppl dream of higher and higher ap counts. 

Besides this is not the problem - the problem mentioned in here is "rng" - and mentioning this is not the same as "wanting all things handed".

I think you guys blame too much on RNG what others call something like "droprate". Ever heard of that? Every single mmo has chance of dropping certain rare items, which people of course try farming over and over again. Some get it on first try, some never. Biggest difference here is that you cannot sell the neck to other people making it dead drop once all the players in party have gotten it. But in general it is the same thing in every mmo. Legendary drop has low droprate, you may call it also RNG in a sense as it is random if that specific run drops the neck. The dungeon hasn't been even up for that long and people assume they should already have it with so short amount of farm time. Remember droprate/RNG doesn't mean that for example with 0.1 % droprate you will get the neck in 1000 runs, the chance is higher to get it within those 1000 runs but every single run has the same 0.1 % chance of dropping the neck. One positive thing what comes with this: at least it is not that much p2w as first you need to get lucky to drop it.

Archived