anyone notice this

Teijin

I wouldn't mind it being activated. Alt grind is horrible mainly because mats for breakthrough and upgrade aren't tradable across an account. You hit a wall when you have to grind lower level dungeons for soul shields and mats and there's no one to help with killing bosses. Not to mention RNG, god.

27 minutes ago, K4t said:

I wouldn't mind it being activated. Alt grind is horrible mainly because mats for breakthrough and upgrade aren't tradable across an account. You hit a wall when you have to grind lower level dungeons for soul shields and mats and there's no one to help with killing bosses. Not to mention RNG, god.

No friends or guildmates either? O_o

Yea Im in a guild on both my toons and they're not as active as compared to 2 or 3 months ago. They should have made the game in such a way where low level content is obtainable if you solo, even if it means you have to pay a premium. I would have no problem paying it since I honestly dont have the time to be grinding over the same low level shit. I can fully understand for near end game and endgame content but for low lvls? Cmon man. put the bloody mats in the cash shop or quest or something. The only way you're going to finish a low level purple or blue dungeon as a lowbie is if guild or friends carry you or it happens to pop up on one of the daily 4 quest.

3 hours ago, ander01se said:

No friends or guildmates either? O_o

Even that doesnt help sometimes. Your guildmates might just think its a pain in the ass and waste of time to help some random guildmate do a low level dungeon. Not all of them but maybe some. NCsoft just needs to add stuff to low level dungeons that will encourage higher levels to do low level dungeons with other players.

3 hours ago, eyburv said:

Even that doesnt help sometimes. Your guildmates might just think its a pain in the ass and waste of time to help some random guildmate do a low level dungeon. Not all of them but maybe some. NCsoft just needs to add stuff to low level dungeons that will encourage higher levels to do low level dungeons with other players.

lol we just ran a lowbie guildmate through tomb of exiles with 3x hm7+ peeps today... :P

soo, assume it was implemented. next day forum would be fullfilled by a swarm of "omg lvl 45 noobs ruins my gameplay//lvl 45 noobs ruins every dungeons" etc.

if u want to jump to lvl 45, u must have the money to upgrade ASAP your character to a right lvl 45 equip.

Archived