Why they dont have balance about farmin? Come inside..

AhmetCetin

Maybe you should channel hop more for keys. Those boxes gives the best key to moonstone procs chances. The rates of the 2 key and 4 key victory boxes fail to compare to those terror boxes. If you mine fully each time, of course you'll get more boxes. 6 terrors vs sulj, possible grass, and boar chances. Always worth to buy keys and open boxes since the prices are quite similar and if you proc, you make more gold, let alone key procs from the box as well. 

Yes, the balance is off but what can you do.

Yes leeching rlly improves the situation... or mb not. Because this is the reason why Meles and lower chars have such a hard time in ssp. And it is total idiotic that leeching is that rewarding.

I think the op had a good remark because if the balance would be better and leeching would be prevented much more ppl in ssp would be happier.

yes, gotta love the channel hopping 700 ap leechers. come in at the end steal the mobs when they did none of the work to keep the phase going or to protect drills etc.  I know on my server now since this stupid as hell link had to switch factions just to get a chance at ssp. and now have about a 1/20 chance of finishing dailies b/c of the bots, leeches, elitist pricks with 710 ap grieving the rest of us doing the work. when ppl work and get nothing in return just so the wallet warriors can continue to run the market and be rewarded for contributing nothing to a phase but porting in to get those important kills.  Something needs to change. b/c it's hard as hell when you don't have 600+ ap to get credit on mobs to get keys. heaven forbid they actually make ingame GM's. that would be revolutionary

Sometimes i farm ssp 10 over per day for collect money, you know guys make to legendary weapon very hard, dungeon's not give's good drop and money still ssp #1 if you check my party members all is under 550 ap, i invite like that low ap players for help wit my SoulBurn for complete quests and take a loot, i am not leechers or elitist i dont like both of them, but you guys changed subject, i was talk about Key to Box balance, but conversation going to wrong way. However GL & HF

12 hours ago, DarwinTheory said:

yes, gotta love the channel hopping 700 ap leechers. come in at the end steal the mobs when they did none of the work to keep the phase going or to protect drills etc.

Tell me, why are you doing the full mining phase? Only to see the last boss? Or because you want to finish the other dailies and collect some prestige? You can't blame people who join only for 1 boss because they don't need or want the other dailies and prestige. And also take in mind what the TO said: He has more chests than keys and all the "leechers" have this, too, most likely. From where do they have the chests? From joining only at last boss? I doubt it. Stop blaiming people because you can't get a chest from the boss, that's not the fault of other people.

15 hours ago, DarwinTheory said:

yes, gotta love the channel hopping 700 ap leechers. come in at the end steal the mobs when they did none of the work to keep the phase going or to protect drills etc.  I know on my server now since this stupid as hell link had to switch factions just to get a chance at ssp. and now have about a 1/20 chance of finishing dailies b/c of the bots, leeches, elitist pricks with 710 ap grieving the rest of us doing the work. when ppl work and get nothing in return just so the wallet warriors can continue to run the market and be rewarded for contributing nothing to a phase but porting in to get those important kills.  Something needs to change. b/c it's hard as hell when you don't have 600+ ap to get credit on mobs to get keys. heaven forbid they actually make ingame GM's. that would be revolutionary

+1

I dont know if its just me, but if i dont do ssp for a day or 2, when i start ssp again i get the +5 key drop XD, mabey im crazy XD

Archived