24 august update

jeyjeybazzoka

new pve- noone cares

dps metter- noone cares

changes to 6v6- afkers will be there for sure

improved rewards for 3v3- more afkers 

1v1 - no extra revards

skill changes patach- was said on stream that it will be added at next update- not on the list

Lag spikes on eu- ignored again

such a greate game, so bad managment.

i wonder how other see it...

6 minutes ago, jeyjeybazzoka said:

new pve- noone cares

dps metter- noone cares

1v1 - no extra revards

skill changes patach- was said on stream that it will be added at next update- not on the list

I'm interested new pve

I'll fap on dps meter :D

Idc about afkers in 6vs6 more afkers, more I'll win with premade

same shit

1vs1 - I dont play it

FM doesnt get anything so idc either ;D

I dont have lag spikes  :D

and speaking of management are pushing hard to get same content as kr does, u just want too much

Lol.  Troll much OP?  You don't speak for the majoriy

New Pve?  The majority cares.  Who do I know?  My clan cares.  My friends care.  And people I speak to in general care.  They want to know what happens in the story and love new dungeons.

Dps meter?  LOL.  People have been asking for this since the game launched.  They care.  I wonder if you are one of those that are scared of what it may tell you about your game play.

1v1 no extra rewards.  No complaints here.

skills changes. shrug.

EU lag spikes. How do you know it was ignored.  How do you know it isn't your setup, your router, your ISP.  Lag spikes occur in every mmo on occasion.  It hasn't been a major issue here.

What new pve content exactly? 

if your talking about the weapon update and event then you must have legendary weapon and no alts what so ever. And will never intend on making an alt. 

Is there other pve content besides this? like story update? new dungeon what? iv been in the dark update wise please shed some light on this poor soul (pve wise ^^)

1 hour ago, Yolie said:

EU lag spikes. How do you know it was ignored.  How do you know it isn't your setup, your router, your ISP.  Lag spikes occur in every mmo on occasion.  It hasn't been a major issue here.

Cause 80% ppl have same lags and delays,  it hasnt been major issue here? u live in hole? lot players left cause of that, and lot suffering cause of that, "it hasnt been a major issue here" idk what ur Here is, but it is a problem for lot players 

here see it for ur self

Yeah? 80 percent?  You got that number from where exactly?  Yeah, that hole you are talking about.

I must be super lucky.  I must live right next to the servers.  They must be in the room right next to me.

People have issues with lag from time to time, all do.  It happens in every MMO.  But to be honest this MMO isn't any better or worse than others.

43 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

Idc about afkers in 6vs6 more afkers, more I'll win with premade

Did you read the part about Whirlwing being capped at 2 premade members? good luck getting in with a full premade party lol

2 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

I met those ppl once, beat shit out of them few times didnt saw them since :D

i don't understand what people you are talking about. But Congratulations.  Still doesn't change the fact that you can no longer enter Whirlwind with a premade team of more than 2 people.

1 minute ago, Charas Blade said:

I see you are full knowledge 

The ping is the reaction time of your connection–how fast you get a response after you've sent out a request. A fast ping means a more responsive connection, especially in applications where timing is everything (like video games). Ping is measured in milliseconds (ms).

The download speed is how fast you can pull data from the server to you. Most connections are designed to download much faster than they upload, since the majority of online activity, like loading web pages or streaming videos, consists of downloads. Download speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps).

The upload speed is how fast you send data from you to others. Uploading is necessary for sending big files via email, or in using video-chat to talk to someone else online (since you have to send your video feed to them). Upload speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps).

So according to you , your head and feet is same :D

Can't you see from this how ping is vastly (~99.99%) dependent on download and upload speed?

3 minutes ago, Napping said:

Your head and your feet are different things. Hope you get what I mean.

I see you are full knowledge 

The ping is the reaction time of your connection–how fast you get a response after you've sent out a request. A fast ping means a more responsive connection, especially in applications where timing is everything (like video games). Ping is measured in milliseconds (ms).

The download speed is how fast you can pull data from the server to you. Most connections are designed to download much faster than they upload, since the majority of online activity, like loading web pages or streaming videos, consists of downloads. Download speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps).

The upload speed is how fast you send data from you to others. Uploading is necessary for sending big files via email, or in using video-chat to talk to someone else online (since you have to send your video feed to them). Upload speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps).

So according to you , your head and feet is same :D

new pve- noone cares

dps metter- noone cares

1v1 - no extra revards

i wonder how other see it...

The skill changes are always only announced on the patchnotes. they already said on stream that the skill changes are coming with this patch. Theres a huge hype for DPS-meter and those who dislike it its because their dps is so low, that they dont wanna show it to other people.

I'll try last time, you can have download speed 1Mpbs and 20 ping or 100Mbps and 200 ping, coz bandwidth isn't depend on how fast packet travel from your PC to server and back. Because games does packet checking on TCP level which means it's does 3 way checking, this is why on high latency networks you get smth call lag spike. As closer your ISP to backbone as as closer you to your ISP better latency you get (if it's DSL we counting literally in meters , how far your telephone cable goes). 

Archived