24 august update

jeyjeybazzoka

5 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

I'll try last time, you can have download speed 1Mpbs and 20 ping or 100Mbps and 200 ping, coz bandwidth isn't depend on how fast packet travel from your PC to server and back. Because games does packet checking on TCP level which means it's does 3 way checking, this is why on high latency networks you get smth call lag spike. As closer your ISP to backbone as as closer you to your ISP better latency you get (if it's DSL we counting literally in meters , how far your telephone cable goes). 

How fast a packet travels from you to the server is the upload speed and how fast a packet travels from the server to you is download speed. I'm not talking about bandwidth. OMG. I said "SPEED". Didn't you see the word "SPEED" ?

6 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

U know you can think whatever you want, I wont feed another troll

Yea, you're just gungho on a chance to express your technological prowess and were prone to mis-reading. If a player's traffic sucks, the server can't do anything about it. Calling me troll was a pathetic attempt to save your face.

I mean like who cares about DPS meter, how is that an improvement to the game? You can see the top 3 DPS and that's it. How about you do updates to lessen grinding, do events that would distract you from grinding or smth, make people upgrade faster and yet you release dungeons that 80% of people wont be able to complete. In this rate there will be more new dungeons which will require and be recommended to have atleast HM13 level. I don't know how about you guys but getting HM11 is pretty hard except you used summer boxes which gave u exp charms ( I was talking to a guy who had that 6AP gem from event he spent 200-300$ each month and from boxes he got 26M exp that boosted him to HM12). I mean like you should start doing smth like giving 100k exp charms just for logging into the game. I don't know how far this game will go when u need to grind that much for a single 3 AP upgrade.

11 minutes ago, Napping said:

Yea, you're just gungho on a chance to express your technological prowess and were prone to mis-reading. If a player's traffic sucks, the server can't do anything about it. Calling me troll was a pathetic attempt to save your face.

and last K.O.

Even boyz with CCNP doesnt know stuff you do.... (but I think u do even have a clue that is that) :D

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-20320

2 hours ago, jeyjeybazzoka said:

new pve- noone cares

dps metter- noone cares

changes to 6v6- afkers will be there for sure

improved rewards for 3v3- more afkers 

1v1 - no extra revards

skill changes patach- was said on stream that it will be added at next update- not on the list

Lag spikes on eu- ignored again

such a greate game, so bad managment.

i wonder how other see it...

1. I CARE, I have been waiting for like 2 months for this dungeon.

2.I CARE, for self improvement.

3.OMGosh easy wins at the battlegrounds.

4. Group for tag matches are made via the F9 chat just like in F8. Only afkers still press that lfp.

5. I think no one is doing 1v1 for the rewards.I do it for the thrill (feelsGoodman).

6. Wait for the patch note.

7. Since launch, this game had lag issues and I can live with that.

8.The managment is not that bad, it is just you wanting too much and that straight away.

To conclude, if you don't like the game just quit and I can assure you that NO ONE will actually care.

15 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

Troll1

Troll2

Troll3

They all know nothing , but you mister head and foot same know everything :D

Dear condescending mister, the first link refers to transfer/transmit speed, what I mean is end-to-end speed/delay ok? There's no way for your computer to measure transmission-only component; so when I said 7-10Mbytes/s earlier, it should have been clear that I was referring to end-to-end delay. As for the 2nd and 3rd links, they refer to bandwidth vs latency; you put the word "bandwidth" in my mouth; I wasn't referring to it.

1 hour ago, Napping said:

Dear condescending mister, the first link refers to transfer/transmit speed, what I mean is end-to-end speed/delay ok? There's no way for your computer to measure transmission-only component; so when I said 7-10Mbytes/s earlier, it should have been clear that I was referring to end-to-end delay. As for the 2nd and 3rd links, they refer to bandwidth vs latency; you put the word "bandwidth" in my mouth; I wasn't referring to it.

word bandwidth means upload /download SPEED :D and yes 7-10Mbps doesnt make you ping in game better or worse, you still dont understand that. Coz there is low latency network with low bandwidth ( download/upload SPEED). You know go study CCNA at least to understand basic network concept as it is, I getting tired coz of your stupidness "trying to save my ass". Last time

1. Latency (ping ingame) is how fast packets can reach NC , comeback and go to NC again

2. Bandwidth (your current internet speed download/upload) - how many of them can do this, this includes pipe meaning

P.S. Latency and Bandwidth are independent

P.P.S. Which makes you statement false

P.P.P.S. This is really last post to explain you. I tried my best...

10 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

word bandwidth means upload /download SPEED :D and yes 7-10Mbps doesnt make you ping in game better or worse, you still dont understand that. Coz there is low latency network with low bandwidth ( download/upload SPEED). You know go study CCNA at least to understand basic network concept as it is, I getting tired coz of your stupidness "trying to save my ass". Last time

1. Latency (ping ingame) is how fast packets can reach NC , comeback and go to NC again

2. Bandwidth (your current internet speed download/upload) - how many of them can do this, this includes pipe meaning

P.S. Latency and Bandwidth are independent

P.P.S. Which makes you statement false

P.P.P.S. This is really last post to explain you. I tried my best...

When did I ever mention BANDWIDTH? You keep throwing that at me. Do you understand English properly? You're making me go crazy. My previous comment pretty much explained it all. 

It appears you interpret Download/Upload speed as bandwidth while I DO NOT. That's why it's called "SPEED". Do you call speed limit as road width?

11 minutes ago, Napping said:

When did I ever mention BANDWIDTH? You keep throwing that at me. Do you understand English properly? You're making me go crazy. My previous comment pretty much explained it all. 

It appears you interpret Download/Upload speed as bandwidth while I DO NOT. That's why it's called "SPEED". Do you call speed limit as road width?

It appears to me that whole IT world using it. 

• Bandwidth (computing), the rate of data transfer, bit rate or throughput, measured in bits per second (bit/s)

P.S. Internet dont have SPEED as it is

I am for and against the DPS meter. I want it so I can test out various different things to see if my DPS changes. At the same time I am not really wanting the drama that comes with it in parties. This community can be one of the most toxic I've been apart of and with a DPS meter I can see it being worse. 

42 minutes ago, tsubara said:

where is the announce/patch notes i can't seem to find it :)

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/desolate-tomb/

6 hours ago, jeyjeybazzoka said:

new pve- noone cares

dps metter- noone cares

changes to 6v6- afkers will be there for sure

improved rewards for 3v3- more afkers 

1v1 - no extra revards

skill changes patach- was said on stream that it will be added at next update- not on the list

Lag spikes on eu- ignored again

such a greate game, so bad managment.

i wonder how other see it...

New PvE: I hype. Love it

DPS Meter: Don't matter but it is added since a lot of folks asked for it

Changes to 6v6: I don't PvP that often so it's alright. Premade 6v6 is better.

Improved rewards for 3v3: good actually since my clan members 3v3 a lot

1v1: doesn't matter. 

Skill changes: no caring much. When it comes, it comes.

Lag spikes: I got none

If you have that much disappointment, you should find another game to play. Don't ruin it for people who are playing and actually happy about the new PvE, DPS meter, and PvP stuffs.

Archived