How to cross river in Sogun's lament as Destro ?

JoannaRamira

uh yeah.. kinda lazy to find vid etc and i were happen to like written form. So i ask.

During my Sogun run, we did 3-3 tactic where  either ken or gen reach 3 stacks.. we KD it so they will reset buff (but keep the buff with us) and switch position and they may also grab and carry the one who tank them to the other side.

We know that the area of fighting is divided by a river which only passable before combat. After combat initiated.. the river will instakill anyone who crossed it. Things i wonder is that is there a way for me a destro to cross it after combat initiated ? Or do i have to rely on their grab which mean i have to tank them and let myself grabbed ?

i feel kinda pain to see when someone messed Kd and the boss didn't jump while one in my side jumped to the other side. They have to deal with two of them ;w;

I saw our Guild's FM can do it..so i wonder if i could do so ;w;

thanks for any answer given.

As FM it's pretty easy :3 You should get near the river, turn your back to it and then use Ice Burst(ice Tab) Frost armor skilled: T3-F2) after it Backstep (SS (should at least put one skill point in it, so you can move back 14m instead of 8) That's how i do it c:  As for Bm, one of our clanmates uses his HM block to get to the other side. Since i don't play Destro i don't really know if there's a way to get over >-< Sry.

I passed it moving right on the edge of river then using ss at max distance (14m back) and after q and e. I could reach the other side safely.  But as CrowFox said if in the party there is there is a BM with HM skill to pass the river is a joke. :D

No idea about Des but maybe you can try with spin that should protect you from everything :D

P.S.: gliding over the river doesn't work...already tried -.-

6 hours ago, hwalien said:

I was just standing on the other side helpless then I was out of the combat so I just flew over... So I thought all you have to do was wait till you get out of combat...

Nope, you will die even if you glide through. Not sure how you did it.

Any skill that give you immunity to everything will allow you to cross it. Don't know much about Destro though so can't help with exact skills

11 hours ago, ketiax said:

Nope, you will die even if you glide through. Not sure how you did it.

Any skill that give you immunity to everything will allow you to cross it. Don't know much about Destro though so can't help with exact skills

yeap. I died while gliding on my BM last night.

don't know how I did it last time... 

To elaborate on what others before me have already suggested correctly, as a Destroyer you can pass the river by specifying your E into Persistence for 5 seconds-5 uses invulnerability and perhaps your backstep for that extra second of immunity for good measure. In which case you would first backstep, then activate E, and then run/spin the rest of the way or dash to the boss if it's in range, like TJXX said. That would be the easy way using Persistence. If you're using Fury, however, I would hazard a guess that using backstep, then C, and then one use of Q (if specified for one use of invulnerability) MIGHT get you through. Sounds risky to me though. 

On 8/14/2016 at 8:12 AM, TJXX said:

Ss, c, q.  Or if the boss is targetable ss, c, 1/2.

This is the best way to do it. SS into river, C right after, and then ideally you just 2 to the boss but you can Q if they are fighting him near the wall.

• 2 weeks later...

you'll lose dps for 1 min but the easiest solution is to wait for your character to go into non combat mode and go persistence far right tree stage 3 tier 4  resist all dmg and status effect for 5s then if you want start dpsing again or wait till your out of combat again and switch back to fury 

Archived