New Job

Yuviia

Spear its already in game since the NPCs does have spear skills and good looking battle stances, i dont know why they are not a thing yet, same with Gunners since one of the 8th masters is a Gunner.

As for archer, i think there are higher chances for them to add the Gunner instead of the Archer...

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

Gunner class > all

nooo please >.< hope NCSoft release new Archer Job in Yun only xD

only Yun Char haven't special job
Jin = Assasin

Gon = Destro
Lyn = Summoner and BD
Yun = Nothing
=,=''

9 minutes ago, Yuviia said:

nooo please >.< hope NCSoft release new Archer Job in Yun only xD

only Yun Char haven't special job
Jin = Assasin

Gon = Destro
Lyn = Summoner and BD
Yun = Nothing
=,=''

Wrong, the ability to have a single Gender.

28 minutes ago, Eileithia said:

Gunslinger would be awesome.  I'd take 2 pistols and some grenades over a shot gun or mini-gun though.

I am with you.

i want vintage pistols. Knowing BnS art team they can make matchlocks that look like an antique dream. And for the intro pose I want the cheesiest way to Unholster the guns! And some of the funny animations erm... Inspired by SWTOR, like the Smuggler's Dirty Kick in the gonads or Blaster Whip across the face. Yay! (Drools)

and, for all races, yep. Yuns are fem-only, so nope, not worth making a whole class for just one appearance.

19 minutes ago, Yuviia said:

I hope Archer Archer and Archer :3 (bow)
No Pistol No Riffle

Archers are all over the place in every game that does the tolkien's spin-off/dnd rip-off. Very few games (are there any?) do early firearms. I've played with bows and slings, and I've played with blaster and high-tech guns. I have never played with rapiers, muskets and matchlocks. The 15th - 19 th century arsenal is woefully absent from the fantasy genre. BnS has an odd time-period blend, so I hope it actually uses it to bring in something more original than a bow.

i'll make an alt for a gunslinger if it's period firearms. If not... I have enough characters, and I'll let other folks enjoy the fans and bows.

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Archers are all over the place in every game that does the tolkien's spin-off/dnd rip-off. Very few games (are there any?) do early firearms. I've played with bows and slings, and I've played with blaster and high-tech guns. I have never played with rapiers, muskets and matchlocks. The 15th - 19 th century arsenal is woefully absent from the fantasy genre. BnS has an odd time-period blend, so I hope it actually uses it to bring in something more original than a bow.

I actually love bows, they are usually very cool, but i agree, there are too many games with archers, this one dont need to be another one, at least the mages here dont use staff (i dont count summoner as a mage tbh), and that there are two different class's with fist weapons, plus giant axe class, actually the only cliche weapon that we have in the game at the moment are th sword and dagger.

14 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

I actually love bows, they are usually very cool, but i agree, there are too many games with archers, this one dont need to be another one, at least the mages here dont use staff (i dont count summoner as a mage tbh), and that there are two different class's with fist weapons, plus giant axe class, actually the only cliche weapon that we have in the game at the moment are th sword and dagger.

Summoner is closer to the Druids I think, despite the cat working as a mage's familiar. Warlock borrows the summoning mechanics of the priests and Druids. 

It is well observed that most weapons in the game are not the dnd trope, so it would be cool for them to continue in that vein (even if it's the fan, lol)

particular given the unique artstyle and rich detailing of the weapons.

28 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

i'll make an alt for a gunslinger if it's period firearms. If not... I have enough characters, and I'll let other folks enjoy the fans and bows.

Granda Espada had a musketeer class that could duel wield flintlock pistols or a musket.

Archived