Arena %1.000.000 Bullshit

AhmetCetin

7 hours ago, AhmetCetin said:

So many player paid so much money with every event for make Gems, mysterious crytal etc..  So many player farm dungeon and ssp for build weapon+gear stuff like that, and daily quests comes and ofc you must be choise for take a chest and heavenly energy like me, 5 min ago i was in arena for make dailys, i can understand same rules same dps same HP same def bla bla but wtf man why my legendary weapon leech cooldown dosent effect? Am i dumb or somethng? Can you tell me please why i farm every day min 5 over for collect material for upgrade my weapon? Why i paid money ?????? ths arena user dosent need premium member ship or legendary wep or somethng, we are paid so much money and farm everyday long long time for make happy this arena user ??

Congratz Blade and Soul and thank you for this shitty game system!!!

Request to delete this thread and throw it in the trash where it belongs? I wish we can dislike posts as well as like them. Because honestly, this is the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted here. We want a fair fight in PVP arena, not make it reliant on P2W methods. If you spending money for upgrades actually meant something in arena, the best PVP in the game would be dead, and the game would be dead.

We don't want some rich jerk coming along and making everything about how much money you have meaning something. It's a matter about how hard you work for it. That's the founding principle of capitalism: equal opportunity. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

I do think get why people think need or want is a thing 

Did the other people in the run not put as much effort in it as you? Don't they deserve something out of it ?

Cause I doubt your bidding market value minus your cut on the item that would be totally fair but no you want it for 1copper that seems totally fair to the other members of your party I'd be extatic running a dung and they got there skill and I got pooped on with 1 copper  (not targeting you just stating you to simplify)

i didnt get some sentences, buit overall, did u bid when some purple weapon drop in the loot of other classes?

11 hours ago, AhmetCetin said:

GSo many player paid so much money with every event for make Gems, mysterious crytal etc..  So many player farm dungeon and ssp for build weapon+gear stuff like that, and daily quests comes and ofc you must be choise for take a chest and heavenly energy like me, 5 min ago i was in arena for make dailys, i can understand same rules same dps same HP same def bla bla but wtf man why my legendary weapon leech cooldown dosent effect? Am i dumb or somethng? Can you tell me please why i farm every day min 5 over for collect material for upgrade my weapon? Why i paid money ?????? ths arena user dosent need premium member ship or legendary wep or somethng, we are paid so much money and farm everyday long long time for make happy this arena user ??

Congratz Blade and Soul and thank you for this shitty game system!!!

if you can afford to pay for legendary and farm everyday long long time, then you can ALSO learn how to play your class properly and everyday long long long time practice how to pvp.

Seriously your complaining bout arena being equalized? Not to sound mean or w/e but you must not be skilled. Arena is all about skill. Class may also be a factor but its focused on personal skill. If you constantly loose in arena it means your skills are lacking so go train, learn about the other classes and come back stronger.

Guys they have 2 difference player in all game,

1.) Pve User

2.) Pvp User

And i am Pve player also if i go pvp i wanna fix something wth my gear, this would be fair cuz i have no reflex no WTFAST like pvp player, if  pvp player comes to me with same rules is that fair? My opinion its look like a feed, nothing more ..

No one make Whirlwind Walley, i dont like too cuz WW worthless generaly i win and every win i colect only 258 points its really worthless cuz if you check coin merchant, items so much expensive, i was calculate yesterday if i collect 150.000 point i can buy Offal of Darkness, how can i collect 150k points wth 258 point per win ? I just go WW for only dailys like all others, i have 50+ Win and i get  wth only daily's.

Archived