Arena %1.000.000 Bullshit

AhmetCetin

So many player paid so much money with every event for make Gems, mysterious crytal etc..  So many player farm dungeon and ssp for build weapon+gear stuff like that, and daily quests comes and ofc you must be choise for take a chest and heavenly energy like me, 5 min ago i was in arena for make dailys, i can understand same rules same dps same HP same def bla bla but wtf man why my legendary weapon leech cooldown dosent effect? Am i dumb or somethng? Can you tell me please why i farm every day min 5 over for collect material for upgrade my weapon? Why i paid money ?????? ths arena user dosent need premium member ship or legendary wep or somethng, we are paid so much money and farm everyday long long time for make happy this arena user ??

Congratz Blade and Soul and thank you for this shitty game system!!!

It is good like it is! If you want to win just because you have cas...op gear go 6v6. but saying arena is sh!t because you cant roflestomp ppl just because you have legi weapon and your opponent not is just ridiculous. 

20 minutes ago, Marqin said:

Arena is meant to be competetive and skill-oriented. For gear-oriented PvP you have: Battlegrounds, SSP and Misty Woods.

I would also suggest the Cinderlands. There, you can lord over the level 25s all day long, so leet.

54 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

true but you know what i meant that it the meaning of arena.

as i stated in another thread. 

if arena was a sandbox with all unlocked (so u could look how that class can be) arena would be 100% skill.

1 hour ago, hwalien said:

I could be wrong... but please leave Misty woods out of the list.

All I've seen are over geared people with full pvp build picking on lower lvl people who are just trying to do dailies.

That's exactly what the OP is asking... only in the Arena setting, so s/he could gank everyone else in his/her maxed out gear set. 'Cause it's a rewarding experience and s/he so earned it. Facerolling the lowbies out of existence, now looksee, s/he is deprived of that joy! Oh, woe is him/her! Am gonna play the world's smallest violin for his/hers bleeding heart.

Actually, I think in Russia, the arenas are not equalized. So, OP, go check out if you can pay more than the oil magnates' and mafia's kiddies there to get your e-peen a polish.

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

as i stated in another thread. 

if arena was a sandbox with all unlocked (so u could look how that class can be) arena would be 100% skill.

Crippling the characters to start with by locking out the HM skills behind insane requirements is insane to start with. PvE or PvP doesn't matter. I've never before played a game where you could not put skill points where you wished them to be. I don't like this concept at all. but, well, it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Crippling the characters to start with by locking out the HM skills behind insane requirements is insane to start with. PvE or PvP doesn't matter. I've never before played a game where you could not put skill points where you wished them to be. I don't like this concept at all. but, well, it is what it is.

i find it right to cripple char in pve. it is the meaning of the game to upgrade your char.

but pvp-wise..come on.. oh look he is winning oh wait opponent used "best-legendary-op-shiat-purchassable-only-by-grinding-non-stop-for-2-months-in-high-level-dungeon-so-he-had-to-upgrade-also-the-char-in-pve-even-if-he-doesnt-care-abouyt-pve" and camebackkkkkk!! awesome victoryyyy (if u point out these skills are purchasable with zean beans u are a bad person)

Just now, Shukran said:

but pvp-wise..come on.. oh look he is winning oh wait opponent used "best-legendary-op-shiat-purchassable-only-by-grinding-non-stop-for-2-months-in-high-level-dungeon-so-he-had-to-upgrade-also-the-char-in-pve-even-if-he-doesnt-care-abouyt-pve" and camebackkkkkk!! awesome victoryyyy (if u point out these skills are purchasable with zean beans u are a bad person)

I am not going to be an awful person who'd point out that technically skills are available via the beans and bravery. I've spent enough time trying to calculate how long it's going take me to unlock even one, even if I go and sub once I have 20K beans....

But I also do not see the reason why a PvE'er should bend over backwards for them either. Lords see, they have enough burdens with their gear. Why add to it with the skills, I don't know.

I loathe this conceptual design, and I have nothing to offer in the line of: "Oh, this is a good thing because..."

I am going to play without, because I think I have at most 40 years left to enjoy my existence.

4 hours ago, AhmetCetin said:

So many player paid so much money with every event for make Gems, mysterious crytal etc..  So many player farm dungeon and ssp for build weapon+gear stuff like that, and daily quests comes and ofc you must be choise for take a chest and heavenly energy like me, 5 min ago i was in arena for make dailys, i can understand same rules same dps same HP same def bla bla but wtf man why my legendary weapon leech cooldown dosent effect? Am i dumb or somethng? Can you tell me please why i farm every day min 5 over for collect material for upgrade my weapon? Why i paid money ?????? ths arena user dosent need premium member ship or legendary wep or somethng, we are paid so much money and farm everyday long long time for make happy this arena user ??

Congratz Blade and Soul and thank you for this shitty game system!!!

The Moment Arena Would be aswell P2W like  (SSP, Whirld , Infinity) i would leave the Game ... as if HM Level and Skills arent bad enough nope... need max Gear vs low gear... 

Dude really? No offense but this is just stupid... go beat up some lil Kids Irl while holding a big Bazooka and driving a golden Tank... if this give you some sort of Kick...

I feel sry for this kind of PPl.. who not seek for competion but instead... pay xxxxxxx amount of $ to buy themself the biggest gunz and be like im noob but max gear bring it on u all die...

Sad times.... go conquer infinity tower floor 100... go kill some poor ppl in SSP from the back while all lag... or zerg with your golden team a poor f2p team if u need that sort of kick...

its all p2w areas... no skill needed much... but hands of the Arena... thx u...

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

I am not going to be an awful person who'd point out that technically skills are available via the beans and bravery. I've spent enough time trying to calculate how long it's going take me to unlock even one, even if I go and sub once I have 20K beans....

But I also do not see the reason why a PvE'er should bend over backwards for them either. Lords see, they have enough burdens with their gear. Why add to it with the skills, I don't know.

I loathe this conceptual design, and I have nothing to offer in the line of: "Oh, this is a good thing because..."

I am going to play without, because I think I have at most 40 years left to enjoy my existence.

i dont get why should i pay tons of money for skills' ingredients when they could have made them character bound like BSH (but bound) so that RNGesus only had a role in it

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i dont get why should i pay tons of money for skills' ingredients when they could have made them character bound like BSH (but bound) so that RNGesus only had a role in it

A someone who had the Dragoncall Vol 2 drop in a BSH run (which is like one on a million chance), and then watched helplessly as an FM outbid her Warlock (the only WL in the party), I totally agree. If ANYTHING should be BoP, it's the HM skills.

3 minutes ago, erengny said:

Guys, this is what happens when you have money but zero skills. Arena is the only thing that shows real face of wallet warriors. You can practice with dumbs at muhsin tower anytime, but they dont hit back tho.

i stopped doing arena after preseason. now im a unskilled 670+ ap kfm in arena. does it means i am a wallet warrior?

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

I dont get why people think need or want is a thing 

Did the other people in the run not put as much effort in it as you? Don't they deserve something out of it ?

Cause I doubt your bidding market value minus your cut on the item that would be totally fair but no you want it for 1copper that seems totally fair to the other members of your party I'd be extatic running a dung and they got there skill and I got pooped on with 1 copper  (not targeting you just stating you to simplify)

Archived