Dear NCSOFT,

New One

I have a problem in playing blade and soul, so to be honest I spend my 100+ gold just to buy frostscale essence and to get the Balrok outfit. But after so many trial i only got soulshields, weapons and the adornment. why your doing this to players like me?? can you give me back my gold please. because i need it badly and please investigate my problem on the wheel of fate outfit rate. please also reply to this message if you really are concern to us players. i want my gold and the outfit sir please :( 

thankyou for your consideration. 

4 hours ago, New One said:

I have a problem in playing blade and soul, so to be honest I spend my 100+ gold just to buy frostscale essence and to get the Balrok outfit. But after so many trial i only got soulshields, weapons and the adornment. why your doing this to players like me?? can you give me back my gold please. because i need it badly and please investigate my problem on the wheel of fate outfit rate. please also reply to this message if you really are concern to us players. i want my gold and the outfit sir please :( 

thankyou for your consideration. 

Why would you want an outfit which is basically worshiping BAAL from babylon? (BAAL as in the DEV).

also,  ...im gonna start farming those essences...to sell to people like you.  But honestly though, i would never had paid 100g for essences that can be easily farmed by killing 3 balroks (which gives you 3 essences).

I got it after few farming of essences from Balrok, but at that time Frostscale Basin wasn't dead area. In general outfits from wheels aren't so rare. Anyway I don't think, and I hope also they don't, they'll give you back gold...it was your choice to spend so much gold in essences instead of framing them.

I'm sorry for you but it wouldn't be fair if they give you back gold just because you were unlucky.

1 hour ago, New One said:

can you give me back my gold please. because i need it badly and please investigate my problem on the wheel of fate outfit rate.

i want my gold and the outfit sir please :(

LOL... You choose to waste 100g gambling for an  outfit, now just because you suddenly need gold for something else, you think NCSoft should hand you back your gold?

Also, there is no problem with the feel of fate, just need the universe to love ya. If unlucky enough, you could spin that wheel a million times and still not see the outfit (however improbable)

This wheel of fate seems really strange, since it treats soul shields like a great prize and low numbers are not always the best.  It took me well over 100 spins and I lived in frostscale pretty much when it was released.  It does exist, but the drop rate is very low.  It was the hardest non dungeon drop outfit to get for me.  Zaiwei 24 man outfit is getting close to it now though.  

10 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

Why would you want an outfit which is basically worshiping BAAL from babylon? (BAAL as in the DEV).

also,  ...im gonna start farming those essences...to sell to people like you.  But honestly though, i would never had paid 100g for essences that can be easily farmed by killing 3 balroks (which gives you 3 essences).

Some religions call Baal a devil, some call it a God. Either way, it's pretty irrelevant, not that this topic isn't a poster child for irrelevance.

BTW OP, not only should they not refund you, they should take all the remaining gold on your account as a service fee for reading this ridiculous post.

thanks for your comment guys :) even if its negative ill accept it. coz i know im stupid that i spend a lot of gold on that wheel of fate. :D its only a game. ill just look for another game that is near my place so that i dont get a lag issues. just play this game till you want it. enjoy guys. ^^

Archived