summer trove?

Kixtar

At last i hope they cancel this crap. If you want to pay2win go sell ncoin on currency exchange this is better then ripoff like treasure trove. I don't understand why ppl keep asking for become ripped off anyway. 

I actually want to know so I can prepare for hong/gold ahead of time , gems or not. I have terrible luck with events and I never spend RL $. I just dont wanna pay 150g a day when i can pay 120g if i know ahead.

I would like to know about this too so I could bomb the NC support with tickets, asking to make free keys just as useful as store-bought keys.

The spring trove event almost made me quit the game because I found it too unfair. I don't mind if people pay for extra keys to get extra items, but to make the free keys practically USELESS was something that greatly pissed me off.

Honestly I wanna see more ingame events instead of store moneysink events, but if there REALLY is a trove event in the future, I need to start sending support tickets to make the proc chances the same for free and storebought keys. Lol

11 hours ago, Provois said:

At last i hope they cancel this crap. If you want to pay2win go sell ncoin on currency exchange this is better then ripoff like treasure trove. I don't understand why ppl keep asking for become ripped off anyway. 

I can't stop myself I have a gambling problom I even go to Vegas at least once a year sometimes  more 

Selling Ncoins dose not give the excitement of what you might get some information won't do that 

It's only ripped off if you  dont get what you want ....so far I havnt been let down 

• 2 weeks later...

despite you guys thinking bad of a summer trove event it yields good fortune  with a trove in a effect MATS in market tend to drop in price now if ur one of those ppl that have been saving gold for MATS this is perfect for you.

Archived