Won't let me accept daily challenge quest Tainted Labs

dklm

And Progress Marches on is a daily challenge quest today.  I click to accept but it won't go into my quest journal.  I go into cross-server dungeon and the guy standing by the portal doesn't offer the quest either.  I try to accept the quest while in the cross-server gateway.  Still can't accept quest.

You cannot accept Tainted Lab daily from Daily Challenge. This is intentional; this is not a free quest that's handed over.  What's the intended way to obtain the quest? Eat a "Worn and Torn Note" from:

• Beastbog mob drops.
  • Buy it from Grand Harvest Square General Merchant Oh Gumhui at the southeastern side for 10 Naryu Coins.

8d329e658dc5d9edf50895d0ce036fbf.jpg

a75807a6ec1c8e5b38211bd8f842976e.jpg

19828c95c652f2aedc6d4882c8db6e98.png

Thanks for the info. However no one in their right mind will farm Beastbog for the quest, especially those who have 1000+ Naryu coins sitting in their inventory. 

Also, for those interested in the Mad Scientist title, you have to complete this quest 100 times. So yes, 100 days of BnS tower defense.

3 hours ago, AsheX said:

Its not a bug. You need to buy that guest now for 10 naryu coins on the Grand Harvest Square from the Merchant :/

I thought this was a joke, but apperantly it isn't. Thanks for info I had the same problem!

24 minutes ago, Serbine said:

I really wanna know why they decided to make it like that just plain stupid >.>, also was it always like that from the start?

Yes, it has always been like that. Guess the thinking is it gives an extra incentive to do the beast bog quests.

Archived