"Fun" GM Support Experience

Biskits

So, about 2 days ago I noticed that I was at the maximum limit on my Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms but then I remembered that I didn't claim all 100 Charms on current main character, So I was going to have 1 extra pouch and that kind of bugged me because I had  claimed a Stack of x10 on my current alt character because at the time I wanted to make sure I was taking advantage of the event while I leveled my Soul Fighter to be my new current main character, after I had gotten that character to level 50 I stopped playing the character with the charms on it all together so I ended up with x4 Charms on that character. SO I thought It'd be a nice idea to ask in a support ticket for those 4 charms to be traded to my current main character. They were super nice and were willing to help me out, which was awesome till they transferred the charms to the wrong character, (From my Main to my Alt). To add on to that they added 6 more charms maybe out of generosity because I didn't have those 6 Charms before. So I had 14 Charms in total and on the wrong character, now that I think about it I probably should have just sucked it up and took advantage of the extra charms and just do dailies on the character. But I didn't, I politely stated that it was put on the wrong character and they had given me an extra amount (  Hi! I much appreciate you taking out the time to help me with this, but as much as I'd hate to be a burden, it was put on the wrong character. Also I was given an extra amount. **** is my alt character that I don't play anymore that has the original x4 Charms I wanted to be traded over to my main character ****.  If this is something that is final and nothing can be done, I'll figure out a way to work with it. I am very happy you were willing to help me though. Thanks!)    So after that they said they'd  transferred the charms back to my Main character. I had 8 Charms in total among two characters, one being my main and one being a alt I don't play anymore. Then it went to having 14 on my alt I don't play anymore. Now I have 4 on my main. So in the mist of them exchanging the charms they gave me extra, then took away 4. SO basically, while everyone has 100 charms per account, I only got 96. I explained this in a support ticket and this GM was willing to help me so they asked for the basic information like what character did I have the charms on and what server it was on, then what character I wanted the charms to be traded to and the exact name of the item I wanted (That being Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms. After I sent that, I was in high hopes it'd be fixed..

They gave me x4 Hongmoon Training Exchange Tickets.....  In the ticket I told them my characters and their respective servers and this

Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms (x4) 
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated.

So then this is what they responded with after they finished the transaction (edited) But no that's not the item I got. I got Hongmoon Training Exchange Tickets...Not Charms. So after that I just told them this  Hai! Thanks for the help...What was traded wasn't Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms, What I got was Hongmoon Training Exchange Ticket. I stated before that the GM who was helping me before (edited) had mistakenly deleted the Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms I had on **** (x4) and that's what I wanted back. But I'm over it now since there just seems to be a series of confusion. I'll settle for having to open less Hongmoon Training pouches compared to the standard amount everyone was able to open. Me having only x96 compared to everyone getting x100. I appreciate all the help, and I hope you and everyone else who helped me have a wonderful day! I was a bit rude imo in this statement but  honestly I was a bit fed up, I just felt that if they were confused in how I explained what I said then I would of liked for them to at least just ask me to explain it a different way or in a better way but no they did a somewhat half ass effort to helping. I should of just sucked it up and did the dailies on my alt, but yes I was being lazy I didn't feel like doing the dailies on two different characters, one being a class I don't like. Idk why I wanted to post this really, I just a little annoyed at how everything was handled. I forgot to mention that there was at least a 10 hour response time in between them responding to me. So I'd respond like right as I got their message, then they'd respond 10-15 hours later and not complete my request. I just know now not to ask for item transfers, and I probably won't ever get any help from them again. But maybe some of you will get a laugh at my experience.

Happy gaming everyone! Its only 4 Pouches right? Nothing to be mad about, not like I could of gotten 100 moonstones anything like that..

Sorry for the long read

I cant Belive u bother the Support with this bullcrap... coz of few Pouches... then they give u even more ... wich is unfair towards other Players... and u still not happy coz of mirror mistakes... coz u probably not explained it that well...

Now u coming here to the Forum... and showing off... Privat Data... wich is against the ToS... we not allowed share such informations...

Dude ... now all will cry after reading this to Support...

WHY THIS GUY GET EXTRA AND ME NOT ... mimimimimi~.... rip support... facepalm hard

3 hours ago, Biskits said:

I forgot to mention that there was at least a 10 hour response time in between them responding to me. So I'd respond like right as I got their message, then they'd respond 10-15 hours later and not complete my request.

I am not sure I understand you here...

Do you expect them to answer instantly? because, 10 hours reply time for something like a item transfer? thats damn good.

NCsoft support tickets are just lol.  If they try to help they usually mess something up and if they don't want to they just send you a basic automated reply... as for me I came back a little over a week ago and didn't read about the event so I am short 5 tickets on my main for the peridot (I know im an idiot).  I feel as though from looking at the forums I am not the only 1 in this position so I would have to agree with alanstar and just release 10 more tickets and end it.

4 hours ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

I cant Belive u bother the Support with this bullcrap... coz of few Pouches... then they give u even more ... wich is unfair towards other Players... and u still not happy coz of mirror mistakes... coz u probably not explained it that well...

Now u coming here to the Forum... and showing off... Privat Data... wich is against the ToS... we not allowed share such informations...
Dude ... now all will cry after reading this to Support...
WHY THIS GUY GET EXTRA AND ME NOT ... mimimimimi~.... rip support... facepalm hard

yes, he admited that he should have just used them on his alt , and should have just let everything be as it was. though he wrote to support. and support team was about to help him. he got more charms, which was unfair, but hey! this guy wrote a ticket about it, so he was being fair for the players after all, and you should apreciate it, cuz there are just very few people who would be as fair as he was. and it can clearly be seen that he explained well, but support team missunderstood him, and gave him a wrong item. that was not his fault.

If you know English and if you read through the Code of Conduct (which you refered as "ToS" btw..) there is no such thing that he can't discuss about how the support treated him. there is only one exception: that he can't discuss about his account being banned or bein under any other diciplinary action. want proof for that? the topic does still exist, cuz a moderator hasn't closed it or banned the guy, which means he didn't do anything against the CoC. and he didnt share any information by the way.
and no1 will cry to support about this guy getting more charms, it's just your imagination, since no1 cares actually, and since he didn't even take it.

Instead of being mean you should get some manners on.

I did a similar request a few days ago, I noticed that their responses range from 24 hours up to 48, and almost every time there is a new GM responding. I have no idea what's wrong with this support but if 1 starts it what's wrong with 1 finishing it?

1 hour ago, Mucski said:

I did a similar request a few days ago, I noticed that their responses range from 24 hours up to 48, and almost every time there is a new GM responding. I have no idea what's wrong with this support but if 1 starts it what's wrong with 1 finishing it?

And here i thought being a GM is a job. I don't know maybe the GM who started it came to work later the following day. So you would rather the first GM to help you rather than the one available. You're obviously not using your brains to know that support is a team, meaning it doesn't matter who starts  and who finishes as long as your problem is solved.

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived