Stable server you got there

Ambition

5 minutes ago, Truthonly said:

On the 15.06.2016 Someone wrote this, that i find it could come close to the reality.:

Well, after one million DCs yesterday, i did do the effort to do my daily challenges, and went to bed after that. But like always, my mind kept wondering -WHY? So my imagination did some work that i want to share with you all, its a little story.

Long time ago, before BnS came to Europe, some guys at ncsoft saw that lots of Europeans playing the game in Asian servers, so, they came up with the idea to give it a try and brint the game to us. This is how it went:

"Hey, Johnson, i have thought we could start BnS in Europe, what do you think about that?"

"Well Robert, i dont know... Its a bunch of costs  you´re talking about, new servers, bandwith and so on... "

"we dont need to buy any servers! We have a lot of them in the basement!

"in the basement? Where?!"

"Where we keep the potatoes. There are also some servers from Guild Wars One that we dont need anymore."

"Cool! :D that spares us a lot of money, how about bandwith, its expensive too..."

" No problem Elisabeth knows a guy who works at a local store and he can get us a cheap contract."

"Well, i would say lets do it! ^^"

"Alright! xD i´ll get the servers right away!

"ok, and Johnson... bring the potatoes too."

"the potatoes? Oo What for?"

"well, when the servers get too hot, we could cook on them, and make fish and ships"

"OMG! Awesome idea! and when should we cook?"

"i think wednesdays and/or thursdays would be fine"

"great! two to four hours we could do that, no one will notice it..."

So, dear fellows, this is how it was decided to bring to us this beautifull game, which we all love so much.

The only thing that is not clear yet is,  will they live happy forever?

lol nice one. :)

It wasn't just BnS that was down it was NCsoft as a whole. When the servers went down I tried logging into Lineage 2 just to see if people were on to say hi. Lineage 2 was getting the same error as BnS and I tried Aion out of shits and giggles and Aion was the same. The main page was down too as you couldn't log into the forums.

Just here to remember you all to remember to send in a ticket to the support when you get disconnected like just now. It helps them collect data, as it's not obvious to everyone that their servers are the problem.

That's all folks!

1 minute ago, hawkulay said:

i would like to know what they do with money from the "pay to win" player, not on srv for sure....and something cool from ncsoft like a compensation stuff !

Generally if it's bad enough and it's their end they do compensate in some way.. either with free items or buffs. But that was in Lineage 2 and Aion and only when the servers were down multiple times over a short time frame. I don't know if BNS will if this keeps up

4 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Generally if it's bad enough and it's their end they do compensate in some way.. either with free items or buffs. But that was in Lineage 2 and Aion and only when the servers were down multiple times over a short time frame. I don't know if BNS will if this keeps up

i know dude but saw nothing similar on blade and soul..played a lot of aion and lineage2

BNS isnt optimized and NCSoft don't even care .

I crash everyday, today crashed and DCed like 8 times already.

And now they even having server problems?! 

Good Job NCSoft take more of our money to do nothing to pay us back.

15 minutes ago, hawkulay said:

i know dude but saw nothing similar on blade and soul..played a lot of aion and lineage2

Only time I ever saw it on Lineage 2 was when they were down a lot. I guess at the anniversary event they had major issues and gave out a bunch of free stuff (nothing good really) Of that angel cat buff which is never that good. Would be nice to see something from the BNS team.. hell they need to find out what servers they are using for aion and l2.. those games don't go down nearly as often as bns does.

20 minutes ago, TehBoss69 said:

BNS isnt optimized and NCSoft don't even care .

I crash everyday, today crashed and DCed like 8 times already.

And now they even having server problems?! 

Good Job NCSoft take more of our money to do nothing to pay us back.

Do you also randomly disconnect in the loading screens between zones?

they do not provide compensation for the crashes - I was straight refused that when an expensive item dropped and I disconnected. friend got the expensive item for 1 silver bc everyone disconnected except him. i find that outrageous.

44 minutes ago, Nattia said:

they do not provide compensation for the crashes - I was straight refused that when an expensive item dropped and I disconnected. friend got the expensive item for 1 silver bc everyone disconnected except him. i find that outrageous.

lol are you high ? NCSoft compensating for something ? I mean ... i am still rolling around laughing at that 

22 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

lol are you high ? NCSoft compensating for something ? I mean ... i am still rolling around laughing at that 

well they sometimes help with other losses but they refuse compensation for disconnections, especially the mass ones.

I was too, when the support reimbursed my other loss :) not related to ncoins. doesn't work with the disconnections though.

5 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Before the shared giphy makes anybody else motion sick, we will remove it.

Team Blade & Soul

I stared at it for 10 minutes and I started tasting puke in my mouth.

Archived