Are there any good places to grind exp without quests?

Shelly

Title and particularly in early moonwater and  early/late silverfrost.

Though I think there's also a lvl problem where you reach a certain lvl past the mob lvl and you stop getting exp from them? What lvl difference from mob lvls do you stop getting exp from them? 

I just want to mindlessly kill to get the feel of the two alts I made instead of running around turning in quests (especially since I have to work out key bindings). 

1 hour ago, Unicorns said:

Killing mobs past super lowbie lvls doesnt really give much exp at all. Lvling up from just mobs is just gona take you centuries.

Not really, I know I've seen people farm for HM levels by killing the wolves near Northreach using HM Dragon soup and you can earn about 400k exp an hour.

Monsters don't give exp (without the need of a microscope to see) in this game, so no.

Especially love how bosses in instances give like... 200 exp. Is this the dev's idea of a joke? Instead of just putting 0 exp for every single monster in the game, you make a boss that takes 6min to kill drop 200 exp when you require like 4mil to level?

They're in early moonwater. they're lvl 35 and 40. Guys, pls. >.>  

I've played them for a couple days. They're crafting alts, so I gotta get them to silverfrost to gather the samples. They don't even really need to hit 50. And only one of them needs to hit 50, because I am side-maining one of them. So i'd like to grind a lot to get the feel for both so I can quickly pick and stop leveling the other one. So the speed of lvling doesn't matter as much, but since I'm side-maining one, I kind of would like to grind at a place that would level me or in general one with a plethora of mobs unlike in cinderlands where its barren af. Plus I need to unlock the skills to get a better feel of them since they don't even have all their skills yet. 

And grinding is not a bad option at my alts lvl especially with the combat exp increase. :l 

I don't particularly know how anyone got "hm lvl grinding" out of what I said. I said very early game things like "early moonwater", "running around turning in quests", "need to do key bindings". 

If you have Premium a good place where to get exp and also good income of money is The Highland Necropolis. Of course exp from mob isn't so high but I got up to 50 coppers per mob. Without Premium anyway I think it's not worth to earn exp killing mobs.

37 minutes ago, Shelly said:

I don't particularly know how anyone got "hm lvl grinding" out of what I said. I said very early game things like "early moonwater", "running around turning in quests", "need to do key bindings". 

Well because you said late silverfrost which is basically HM levels. :U

6 hours ago, Shelly said:

Title and particularly in early moonwater and  early/late silverfrost.

@quantum: Yes, for later. What I wrote basically implied around lvls 36-50 and early hm lvls. That's a very wide range. But the first poster basically implied my two alts were lvl 50 hm 1 somehow.  And subsequently I feel like now people skimmed through what I wrote, looked at the title and comments, and now are assuming my two alts need some hm level grinding and are only talking about hm lvls. I mean they will need hm grinding. But that's probably a point I'll reach a week from now. 

in my case around 40 grinding near profane jiangshi... those lil vampire easy to kill n good exp.. minus.. not many mobs.. but lil fast spawn... not recomended,,, im doing it coz RNG god hate me so much which took me 2 days to get jiangshi weapon...  around 45 killing mobs in black chain n e fleet while doing daily... trying kill gunner first to get gun.. or if i lucky got bomb ill pull mobs then throw the bomb + aoe.. if not die... runnnnnnn... :D level 50+ planning in shiverstone range.. but my char mele sin... so my mobs criteria mele too..

Archived