Yeti Weapon

Airtaz

Yea, yeti can be a pain in the #%@.  

I am stuck here in my weapon progression not bc I  can't get the weapon, but bc its taking me a long time to gather up the mats I need.

I got 3 yeti weapons chests & opened them. Got two of the same weapon I needed.  So was really lucky

I have never even got a single weapon chest in all my runs with Yeti. The weapon itself, 95% of the time one that can't be used by anyone in the party, only drops like 1/10 the time.

I used a nebula stone when upgrading.

Is this a joke? How in the world do you upgrade this stage without a nebula stone??

10 minutes ago, MistahJayden said:

Its really not that bad lol. You can trade like 20-30 heavenly energy for a yeti weapon chest guys...

That's 1 chest per week... at 10% chance to get your weapon...

Average luck = 10 weeks to get a weapon for a non-endgame weapon. In fact True Breeze is like only halfway across the weapon path.

Congrats BnS, you broke the grindscale/RNG bullshit-scale yet again.... OR, just buy a key for only $9 in cash shop!

Lol yet another reason not to start an alt.

12 minutes ago, MistahJayden said:

Its really not that bad lol. You can trade like 20-30 heavenly energy for a yeti weapon chest guys...

I have spent over 120 of those and opened over 20 boxes.

Its annoying but they arent going to spoon feed the weapons to you. It took me a while to get but I ended up getting a lot of stingers unnoticed so it worked out in the end,

if anything gold farm and try to get enough for a hongmoon key. Theres always a way lol

6 minutes ago, Airtaz said:

I have spent over 120 of those and opened over 20 boxes.

The keys were around 40 G last I checked.  I always prefer the known route if I don't like repeating the content. 

8 minutes ago, MistahJayden said:

Its annoying but they arent going to spoon feed the weapons to you. It took me a while to get but I ended up getting a lot of stingers unnoticed so it worked out in the end,

if anything gold farm and try to get enough for a hongmoon key. Theres always a way lol

what are you talking about?  There is way to get this than doing 100's of runs for a non-endgame item or using all your Heavenly engergies?

33 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Is this a joke? How in the world do you upgrade this stage without a nebula stone??

Collect the mats and gold needed without rush. Regards from player who made recently True scorpio (130 moonstones, 350 stingers, 19 sts, 450 ss) upgrade without Nebula stone.

@Airtaz The weapon will come easy to be honest. You can enter 500+ without using a Yeti weapon to upgrade and simply go learn 4-man dungeon. Not saying it will be easy but it is easy after few trials and errors. Each run drops 1-2 weapons on biddable loot and literally no one bids for them in 4-mans.

16 minutes ago, Airtaz said:

what are you talking about?  There is way to get this than doing 100's of runs for a non-endgame item or using all your Heavenly engergies?

Farm for Gold and sell the gold to get enough for hongmoon key in the hongmoon store lol. There's no easy way to do it, either way when you use the Yeti weapon, beyond true breeze it gets much worse, you're only going to complain more. In a sense, yeti's weapon is end-game because the scorpio weapon and even worse asura/soulstone/cold storage weapon is harder to get....and true breeze is enough to clear current game content.

2 minutes ago, MistahJayden said:

and true breeze is enough to clear current game content.

I have True Oathbreaker on my alt and I can clear all dungeons with that char! :3 Depends of course if the player wants to do 4-man content or 6-man.

1 hour ago, adbe said:

1. do 4man yeti

2. get a million yeti weapons

obviously you haven't tried everything

and if you refuse to do 4man you don't need that upgrade anyway

Blah blah blah.  AP requirements must be cake on your server.   

Regardless, one dropped and I got it for 2c...

I've never actually done yeti dungeon before, well I soloed it once for achievement then left but I never completed the dungeon before. lol

I just bought the yeti chest from dragon express and a silverfrost key and upgraded to true breeze.

I understand the problem with AP requirement, but that is not the game's fault.

Having tried to gear my alts I find most people very unskilled and have very poor stats other than trying to get high AP

hack I still remember playing TERA and 95% of groups require gear 1 tier higher than the dung itself lol

it was hard but try to find that 5% group or find a clan or some friends

ohh, i presume you have an alt char filled with gold from main char. (else you would farm this wep throught material farm)

well, these weapons are the only thing you cant simply buy (unless you have HM SF Key) so stop crying and start farming either avalanche den OR dungs with Merchant chance spawn = Key OR everything = gold = Key.

10 hours ago, DamnedYankee said:

Wow, I have 2 chests sitting in my storage that I received from quest chests after completing it. I didn't know it was so difficult to come by. Interesting.

I think that applies to 6men, weapon chest drop rate is rather low. But once you start doing 4men Yeti, you'll get plenty of chests or even weapon drop at final boss.

@AirtazThat's some pretty bad RNG. I would suggest save up a chest, and grind nexus, CS, mandate and necro, hopefully you get a merchant that sells silverfrost key.

4 hours ago, Mistia said:

I think that applies to 6men, weapon chest drop rate is rather low. But once you start doing 4men Yeti, you'll get plenty of chests or even weapon drop at final boss.

Funny that you mention 6 man, I received both weapon chests from 6 man, didn't get it in the 4 man runs. I guess RNGesus was with me at those times. :)

On 28.6.2016 at 4:25 AM, Airtaz said:

Blah blah blah.  AP requirements must be cake on your server.   

Regardless, one dropped and I got it for 2c...

If you need Yeti weapon you are pretty much at a stage where you can already do 4-man Yeti with ease. You do NOT need 550-650 AP to do it. All you need is experience with the dungeon and the class you are playing with. My alt is far away from Yeti weapon usage and I already can do 4-man runs on it with no problems.

Archived