I'm sick of this fighting spirit skill and this game

For the *cricket* sake of this game, Wtf is wrong with game giving both Assassin and KFM a *cricket*ing similar shitty skill that gave them same power as Fury.

Today I went against many KFM and Assassin; And now I can see how thisshitty classes abuse the *cricket* out of this skill, This skills able to *cricket*ing 100-0 you anytime without fighting spirit but ohhh no game was like let's give them some pve buff that going to boost them alot in pvp aswell.

I went against a *cricket*ing assassin who keep hiding and light damage me with high crit rate as he use his fighting spirit -.-, The *cricket*ing kid keep hide forever till he get his fighting spirit to poke high dps me then hide the *cricket* is this ?
And KFM who able to go evade for 6 second and use his fighting spirit to dps the *cricket* out me while I can't evade that damage or even have immune against it

Yes I'm *cricket*ing destroyer who is sick of this shitty skill and this shitty balanced game, I go for Red blue (Fury ) I get rekt easily because I don't have much of Iframe and Escapes like other classes and if i got for second escape Blue buff I can't do half damage this classes do.

And you know what is worst part if I went with fury  and used it the same way this classes do, I can't just run around and ani-cancel while *cricket*ing assassin can move around and dps me and kfm can dps me while moving with his fighting spirit

Why the *cricket* I keep struggle forever with almost every class except summoner and other destroyer, Like I can beat any summoner or destroyer any day but god I can't do shit to assassin or kfm or BD or FM or warlock or BM, They got tons of Iframe, Immune for 5 seconds and more, High kit skills and even able to 100-0 include the extra fighting spirit that assassin and KFM abuse as *cricket* to dps me while I can't immune to their attacks

Why Destroyer the only damn class who don't have immune for 5 seconds or escape from grab or even a evade for 6 seconds or a shitty short CD Iframe like other classes ?

Why destroyer can only make a good dps if he stand still and keep cc his enemy ? Why destroyer need to apply a cc to make a grab while FM, BD happy easy grab ? Why destroyer leaking in 100-0 out side his fury while other classes can do easy 100-0? Why Destroyer CC have long shit CD ? 

What pains me most blitz and ram are so slow that even if you cast before the opponent,it's their stun,cc which are applied,ours are wasted.

For about %90 of time knee stage 3 only approach enemy,no daze no damage.

Most people in our local forums are selling their full geared destroyers,well good luck with that one.

I didn't care until i learned that my country is ip blocked by black desert.Now i'm stuck with this and only way out is rerolling to another class.Only if i didn't invest so much time on my useless destroyer ...

Most of classes can either escape from stuns or grabs. FM, Destro, Warlock can escape from stuns with their second "trinket", but not grabs and BD, BM, KFM can escape from grab with their second "trinket", but not stuns. Sins can escape from everything? Summoners can use multiple different cc while they are cced (ALI/knockdown/daze/pet grable/aerial combo etc) Also that make destroyer emberstomp really strong because they are pretty much immune against everything what cat can do and can freely do their combo. Against most of opponents stun escape is lot stronger than grab escape. Pretty much only summoner can do serius damage while grabbed.

Destroyer have 5 sec immunity/5attacks on their blue buff. 8 sec emberstomp is really long duration for defensive skill, no other classes have that big duration on any defensive skill. HM stone shield is like another iframe that ignore defence breaks will be probably there in the next patch. Red spin is like another iframe and force your opponents run away that make them easy targets at any moment.

Melee class should not do good damage without cc in pvp, Destro is probably one of the best with red spin and pve sins may hurt? But it should not work in higher ratings.

It is same for me as blade master, If I m using flock of blade for grab escape, i can not do that much damage anymore, but both flock of blade and blue buff can be used for offensive and defensive. 

27 minutes ago, Suna said:

Most of classes can either escape from stuns or grabs. FM, Destro, Warlock can escape from stuns with their second "trinket", but not grabs and BD, BM, KFM can escape from grab with their second "trinket", but not stuns. Sins can escape from everything? Summoners can use multiple different cc while they are cced (ALI/knockdown/daze/pet grable/aerial combo etc) Also that make destroyer emberstomp really strong because they are pretty much immune against everything what cat can do and can freely do their combo. Against most of opponents stun escape is lot stronger than grab escape. Pretty much only summoner can do serius damage while grabbed.

Destroyer have 5 sec immunity/5attacks on their blue buff. 8 sec emberstomp is really long duration for defensive skill, no other classes have that big duration on any defensive skill. HM stone shield is like another iframe that ignore defence breaks will be probably there in the next patch. Red spin is like another iframe and force your opponents run away that make them easy targets at any moment.

Melee class should not do good damage without cc in pvp, Destro is probably one of the best with red spin and pve sins may hurt? But it should not work in higher ratings.

It is same for me as blade master, If I m using flock of blade for grab escape, i can not do that much damage anymore, but both flock of blade and blue buff can be used for offensive and defensive. 

Okey, I do understand you words but could you and me break it down, and let me explain it for you ?

If we say that Destroyer gave up on his fury (The only skill that make him 100-0 like other classes ) for the blue buff, And gave up his Stun shield for the "ignore defensive break" Shield.
First that destroyer can't stun you no longer than 6 second at max, Hell most of time can't stun you no longer than 3 second,that destroyer aswell won't be able 100-0 at any point of this match.

Now let's say that destroyer go against assassin for example, Yes as you said that assassin can pretty much escape anything with a good Cd between their escapes, He still able to force you to use both of your escape and blue buff escape because their damn stun and body switch stun got low CD , He can then follow it with a cc chain lock that able to make him 100-0 you any day, What if that assassin got a fighting spirit instead of the lotus escape well he can do like the guy of yesterday who went against me and just spam hide with a poke of lighting that do tons of damage due to fighting spirit and then keep running around corners; and you know what is the worst part about this if we go for red spin to protect myself  from for a while (It cost shitty tons of focus) they still able to *cricket*ing body switch and break it down then stun me, Like *cricket* me and *cricket* my red spin ut useless against their body switch stun -.-

And for emberstomp shit, You know that a shitty kfm can knock me up during emberstomp buff in their slow animation wasting the first few seconds of buff before locking me down with their stun then i get immune buff but it finish before they start to 3rf me

And please don't compare the 5 second resist that I get from blue buff to other BD,BM, Warlock and summoner immune for 5 seconds, Because their immune can apply every 30 seconds while my immune apply every 1 min and shitty I don't used it random I use it only after I get stun locked and forced to.

And for BM part, Lighting draw HM or Flocks of Blade both can *cricket* down destroyer 100-0 anytime at anyday, Even meduim-skilled BM is the easy counter for Destroyer at any time

I am a noob warlock. And I got owned by a destroyer!

Can someone tell me how come all my escapes get blocked? Up come 2 or 3 options to escape and I press the buttons and the cooldown sweep activates and absolutely nothing happens. I am spamming the damn button and nothing is happening.

I hate these escape skills - half the time they don't show up and the other half of the time they don't work!

Yes I'm noob, but I would appreciate some advice. The destroyer wasn't even very good, My shackle locked him down every time.

P.s. I'm only level 31, so that might be one problem.

1 hour ago, Elmoren said:

I am a noob warlock. And I got owned by a destroyer!

Can someone tell me how come all my escapes get blocked? Up come 2 or 3 options to escape and I press the buttons and the cooldown sweep activates and absolutely nothing happens. I am spamming the damn button and nothing is happening.

I hate these escape skills - half the time they don't show up and the other half of the time they don't work!

Yes I'm noob, but I would appreciate some advice. The destroyer wasn't even very good, My shackle locked him down every time.

P.s. I'm only level 31, so that might be one problem.

Bevore you are not max lvl with some hongmoon-lvl you should not try pvp.... only if you are a spin-to-win or scummoner. All other classes need the skillpoints rly hard.

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

Okey, I do understand you words but could you and me break it down, and let me explain it for you ?

If we say that Destroyer gave up on his fury (The only skill that make him 100-0 like other classes ) for the blue buff, And gave up his Stun shield for the "ignore defensive break" Shield.
First that destroyer can't stun you no longer than 6 second at max, Hell most of time can't stun you no longer than 3 second,that destroyer aswell won't be able 100-0 at any point of this match.

Now let's say that destroyer go against assassin for example, Yes as you said that assassin can pretty much escape anything with a good Cd between their escapes, He still able to force you to use both of your escape and blue buff escape because their damn stun and body switch stun got low CD , He can then follow it with a cc chain lock that able to make him 100-0 you any day, What if that assassin got a fighting spirit instead of the lotus escape well he can do like the guy of yesterday who went against me and just spam hide with a poke of lighting that do tons of damage due to fighting spirit and then keep running around corners; and you know what is the worst part about this if we go for red spin to protect myself  from for a while (It cost shitty tons of focus) they still able to *cricket*ing body switch and break it down then stun me, Like *cricket* me and *cricket* my red spin ut useless against their body switch stun -.-

And for emberstomp shit, You know that a shitty kfm can knock me up during emberstomp buff in their slow animation wasting the first few seconds of buff before locking me down with their stun then i get immune buff but it finish before they start to 3rf me

And please don't compare the 5 second resist that I get from blue buff to other BD,BM, Warlock and summoner immune for 5 seconds, Because their immune can apply every 30 seconds while my immune apply every 1 min and shitty I don't used it random I use it only after I get stun locked and forced to.

And for BM part, Lighting draw HM or Flocks of Blade both can *cricket* down destroyer 100-0 anytime at anyday, Even meduim-skilled BM is the easy counter for Destroyer at any time

Your hm emberstomp have exactly same cd than bm hm block. Both have weaknesses like hm block is only 3 next attacks. Destroyer can be pulled out from it from one skill, but can take like infite amount attacks into it. Lightning draw is like smash, smash is doing little less damage, but have 45 sec cd compared lightning draw with 1min cd that can be used more often.

5 hours ago, Suna said:

Your hm emberstomp have exactly same cd than bm hm block. Both have weaknesses like hm block is only 3 next attacks. Destroyer can be pulled out from it from one skill, but can take like infite amount attacks into it. Lightning draw is like smash, smash is doing little less damage, but have 45 sec cd compared lightning draw with 1min cd that can be used more often.

I know all of that but my problem isn't with BM right now more than the shitty fighting spirit that assassin and KFM, Then a wild guy appear saying that destroyer is shitty got tons of Iframe and emberstomp to immune and such; I just respond to him how much it easy to put down destroyer Iframes Red spin down or emberstomp by both Assassin and KFM.

Aimming to point that every class able to kit and avoid attacks way easier than destroyer special the BM since destroyer is slow and can't put blocks down that easily except every 30 second and it could miss while pierce parry skill doesn't miss 

10 minutes ago, FinJen Shy said:

Yeah, that blue buff should not exist, the damage out of it is insane and if someone get caught without a tab it's a sudden and certain death... not cool at all no no no

The two classes who currently have access to fighting spirit have to give up some very strong defensive skills in order to get it and only really pays off against people who can't capitalize on this.

If a kfm or sin has fighting spirit, they don't respect you too much as an opponent ~

5 minutes ago, Eimi said:

The two classes who currently have access to fighting spirit have to give up some very strong defensive skills in order to get it and only really pays off against people who can't capitalize on this.

If a kfm or sin has fighting spirit, they don't respect you too much as an opponent ~

I partially agree with you, but a KFM may give up ice guard which is not needed against all classes. When you're not facing an assassin, a BD or a summoner, a KFM may go for the fighting spirit. It has nothing to do with respect.

9 hours ago, Eimi said:

Please, It don't cost KFM a shit except that freeze escape he use when someone hit him.

and for assassin Fighting spirit it does gave them free 15 second hide, Beside they got freeze bomb for 7 seconds, Beside other hiding skills, many resist and special 5 seconds resist to heal.

An assassin with perfect time can fill the gab of 32 second of their main escape while able to make a high poke and hide dps using fighting spirit 

32 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Please, It don't cost KFM a shit except that freeze escape he use when someone hit him.

and for assassin Fighting spirit it does gave them free 15 second hide, Beside they got freeze bomb for 7 seconds, Beside other hiding skills, many resist and special 5 seconds resist to heal.

An assassin with perfect time can fill the gab of 32 second of their main escape while able to make a high poke and hide dps using fighting spirit 

An assassin playing with fighting spirit has no respect for you. period. 

Especially using it against destroyers is one of the MOST STUPID THINGS you can do in this game - really. 

If you're loosing to a fighting spirit sin as a destroyer with billions of cc's and tech chases where a 2nd escape as a sin is a MUST then you're seriously doing something wrong. 

I even loose to most destroyers with flower because the class can counter sin sooooo damn bad if played right. 

Also i wonder how the fck can an assassin PvE a destroyer when everything he needs to do is one spin and get the sin out of stealth lol. 

On 5/2/2016 at 5:25 PM, Valiant said:

For the *cricket* sake of this game, Wtf is wrong with game giving both Assassin and KFM a *cricket*ing similar shitty skill that gave them same power as Fury.

Today I went against many KFM and Assassin; And now I can see how thisshitty classes abuse the *cricket* out of this skill, This skills able to *cricket*ing 100-0 you anytime without fighting spirit but ohhh no game was like let's give them some pve buff that going to boost them alot in pvp aswell.

I went against a *cricket*ing assassin who keep hiding and light damage me with high crit rate as he use his fighting spirit -.-, The *cricket*ing kid keep hide forever till he get his fighting spirit to poke high dps me then hide the *cricket* is this ?
And KFM who able to go evade for 6 second and use his fighting spirit to dps the *cricket* out me while I can't evade that damage or even have immune against it

Yes I'm *cricket*ing destroyer who is sick of this shitty skill and this shitty balanced game, I go for Red blue (Fury ) I get rekt easily because I don't have much of Iframe and Escapes like other classes and if i got for second escape Blue buff I can't do half damage this classes do.

And you know what is worst part if I went with fury  and used it the same way this classes do, I can't just run around and ani-cancel while *cricket*ing assassin can move around and dps me and kfm can dps me while moving with his fighting spirit

Why the *cricket* I keep struggle forever with almost every class except summoner and other destroyer, Like I can beat any summoner or destroyer any day but god I can't do shit to assassin or kfm or BD or FM or warlock or BM, They got tons of Iframe, Immune for 5 seconds and more, High kit skills and even able to 100-0 include the extra fighting spirit that assassin and KFM abuse as *cricket* to dps me while I can't immune to their attacks

Why Destroyer the only damn class who don't have immune for 5 seconds or escape from grab or even a evade for 6 seconds or a shitty short CD Iframe like other classes ?

Why destroyer can only make a good dps if he stand still and keep cc his enemy ? Why destroyer need to apply a cc to make a grab while FM, BD happy easy grab ? Why destroyer leaking in 100-0 out side his fury while other classes can do easy 100-0? Why Destroyer CC have long shit CD ? 

I actually cant fight BMs at all on FM. Unlike SM, i can't stop them from using their stupid counter. People always say use Ice X, but it doesnt work. They can still counter, lmao it doesn't block anything and it never does. FM needs moves like SM where they can just knockdown if you're using your block skill...frustrating as hell to get smacked around like a chew toy and not be able to do shit about it. (Need I mention how BM does EXPONENTIALLY higher  damage in PvP? If they get you in the air/on the ground even ONCE they can 100-0 you in less than 2sec. Cant use defense skills or anything...)

I also love how people say the classes are "balanced" this patch. Thy're not. Not at all. They're imbalanced and tipped in the favor of all melee groups against casters and it's complete BS.

not sure why you talking about Warlocks in every thread / post you doing Valiant.. and warlock only got a long " iframe " for 5 sec or 5 attacks.. after that they are more or less done ^_^

at least when im playing against them and im a kfm..

but yeah i agree on that part why sins have to have blue buff...

and playing against sins a entire day in pvp as a KFM makes me just wanna puke =p

6 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

not sure why you talking about Warlocks in every thread / post you doing Valiant.. and warlock only got a long " iframe " for 5 sec or 5 attacks.. after that they are more or less done ^_^

at least when im playing against them and im a kfm..

but yeah i agree on that part why sins have to have blue buff...

and playing against sins a entire day in pvp as a KFM makes me just wanna puke =p

You are KFM you have no problem against warlock for sure, Warlock against destroyer is pretty much a win with 80% for warlock

You don't get it yet that destroyer got no long Iframe or resist for 5 attacks like other classes do, So once a warlock gave his fully dps over destroyer it much of a done game for destroyer cause pretty sure that warlock under immune for 5 seconds while make tons of dps

20 minutes ago, Valiant said:

You are KFM you have no problem against warlock for sure, Warlock against destroyer is pretty much a win with 80% for warlock

You don't get it yet that destroyer got no long Iframe or resist for 5 attacks like other classes do, So once a warlock gave his fully dps over destroyer it much of a done game for destroyer cause pretty sure that warlock under immune for 5 seconds while make tons of dps

Perhaps you don't have the right build because you have 2 seconds invulnerability with Searing Strike, and you do have 5 attacks resisted with Persistence, though you should be using Fury to kill his summon instantly whenever he uses it. You should have F1T5 Hurricane spin, if you don't have it grind the zen beans for it. Also I would recommend using F4T5 Emberstomp for the 50% damage reduction while not invulnerable for when he uses Time Distortion combined with Hurricanes defense and speed.

14 minutes ago, glaphen said:

Perhaps you don't have the right build because you have 2 seconds invulnerability with Searing Strike, and you do have 5 attacks resisted with Persistence, though you should be using Fury to kill his summon instantly whenever he uses it. You should have F1T5 Hurricane spin, if you don't have it grind the zen beans for it. Also I would recommend using F4T5 Emberstomp for the 50% damage reduction while not invulnerable for when he uses Time Distortion combined with Hurricanes defense and speed.

Man, I did try all of that and it useless

Trust me on that and if I went for Persistence I would be potato who can't do damage since he can reset his whole skills easily

Just now, Valiant said:

Man, I did try all of that and it useless

Trust me on that and if I went for Persistence I would be potato who can't do damage since he can reset his whole skills easily

Did you read the rest, should be using Fury to instantly kill his summon as fast as possible, that way he can't Time Distortion or use 2nd escape. If he does use Time Distortion use your F1T5 Hurricane to run to the other side of the map with F4T5 Emberstomp on, doubt you use either of them. F1T5 Hurricane makes you immune to the snare field while you move at 80% faster speed and get 5 more chi back per hit with 5x defense, F4T5 gives a 50% damage reduction for 4 seconds and 5% heal.

24 minutes ago, glaphen said:

Did you read the rest, should be using Fury to instantly kill his summon as fast as possible, that way he can't Time Distortion or use 2nd escape. If he does use Time Distortion use your F1T5 Hurricane to run to the other side of the map with F4T5 Emberstomp on, doubt you use either of them. F1T5 Hurricane makes you immune to the snare field while you move at 80% faster speed and get 5 more chi back per hit with 5x defense, F4T5 gives a 50% damage reduction for 4 seconds and 5% heal.

When I attempt to kill the his summon, He drag it away and put it into that yellow circle where I lose my aim and can't aim no more over it which make me more angry

and I do use both of them, Hell I did spend all my money for both of their HM skills and both useless

10 minutes ago, Valiant said:

When I attempt to kill the his summon, He drag it away and put it into that yellow circle where I lose my aim and can't aim no more over it which make me more angry

and I do use both of them, Hell I did spend all my money for both of their HM skills and both useless

If he uses the can't be targetted circle then red spin, target circle has a 1 minute cooldown compared to 45 summon. Are you sure you are using the right form of them, HM F1 Hurricane can't be bought only 300 pages or last patch added a 60k zen bean cost version. HM Emberstomp F4 is from the 5k zen bean. Can't have bought either one with money.

12 minutes ago, glaphen said:

If he uses the can't be targetted circle then red spin, target circle has a 1 minute cooldown compared to 45 summon. Are you sure you are using the right form of them, HM F1 Hurricane can't be bought only 300 pages or last patch added a 60k zen bean cost version. HM Emberstomp F4 is from the 5k zen bean. Can't have bought either one with money.

I have HM Emberstomp F2 T5 which gave immune to effects and 400% defense while combine it with Hurricane F2T5 which gave 500 % defense and 40% damage reduction on first hits

9 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I have HM Emberstomp F2 T5 which gave immune to effects and 400% defense while combine it with Hurricane F2T5 which gave 500 % defense and 40% damage reduction on first hits

Yes which is why I'm saying to change them, if you just stand there during Time Distortion you will die 100 to 0 through your 6x defense, you need to run or die. HM Hurricane F1 gives 20% more speed, more chi on damage taken, makes their snare field not spam snare on you, ignores defense so it won't trigger their block with 5m range. HM Emberstomp F4 doesn't force you to sit still and gives 50% damage reduction for the entire 4 second duration for your escape while healing you 5%, you will not survive Time Distortion sitting on Emberstomp snared.

23 minutes ago, glaphen said:

Yes which is why I'm saying to change them, if you just stand there during Time Distortion you will die 100 to 0 through your 6x defense, you need to run or die. HM Hurricane F1 gives 20% more speed, more chi on damage taken, makes their snare field not spam snare on you, ignores defense so it won't trigger their block with 5m range. HM Emberstomp F4 doesn't force you to sit still and gives 50% damage reduction for the entire 4 second duration for your escape while healing you 5%, you will not survive Time Distortion sitting on Emberstomp snared.

I will see what I can do and try this method

Archived