I'm sick of this fighting spirit skill and this game

No sin goes vs des with spirit n actually no sin vs any class use it exept pve.

As a sin i use my flower with every class.

Fyi cant believe a sin pveing a des hehe its almost impossible.

Personaly i pve sum n fm but always with flower n i pve them cause simply cant pvp sum cause of cat n fm cause freeze most time.

When o say pve i mean my rod to not be a stun n my f not closesave.

Last every des i face come with 2 escapes thats how they play vs sin

On 2-5-2016 at 2:25 AM, Valiant said:

For the *cricket* sake of this game, Wtf is wrong with game giving both Assassin and KFM a *cricket*ing similar shitty skill that gave them same power as Fury.

Today I went against many KFM and Assassin; And now I can see how thisshitty classes abuse the *cricket* out of this skill, This skills able to *cricket*ing 100-0 you anytime without fighting spirit but ohhh no game was like let's give them some pve buff that going to boost them alot in pvp aswell.

I went against a *cricket*ing assassin who keep hiding and light damage me with high crit rate as he use his fighting spirit -.-, The *cricket*ing kid keep hide forever till he get his fighting spirit to poke high dps me then hide the *cricket* is this ?
And KFM who able to go evade for 6 second and use his fighting spirit to dps the *cricket* out me while I can't evade that damage or even have immune against it

Yes I'm *cricket*ing destroyer who is sick of this shitty skill and this shitty balanced game, I go for Red blue (Fury ) I get rekt easily because I don't have much of Iframe and Escapes like other classes and if i got for second escape Blue buff I can't do half damage this classes do.

And you know what is worst part if I went with fury  and used it the same way this classes do, I can't just run around and ani-cancel while *cricket*ing assassin can move around and dps me and kfm can dps me while moving with his fighting spirit

Why the *cricket* I keep struggle forever with almost every class except summoner and other destroyer, Like I can beat any summoner or destroyer any day but god I can't do shit to assassin or kfm or BD or FM or warlock or BM, They got tons of Iframe, Immune for 5 seconds and more, High kit skills and even able to 100-0 include the extra fighting spirit that assassin and KFM abuse as *cricket* to dps me while I can't immune to their attacks

Why Destroyer the only damn class who don't have immune for 5 seconds or escape from grab or even a evade for 6 seconds or a shitty short CD Iframe like other classes ?

Why destroyer can only make a good dps if he stand still and keep cc his enemy ? Why destroyer need to apply a cc to make a grab while FM, BD happy easy grab ? Why destroyer leaking in 100-0 out side his fury while other classes can do easy 100-0? Why Destroyer CC have long shit CD ? 

Use your Spin2Win!

Initially when i started this game it took...

...me 9 wins 0 losses on my Destro to reach Gold, all fights were really one sided, go in, pwn the freck out of target in 10s flat....

...me 74 wins 74 losses todo the same on my KFM....

My Summoner friend back then was like haha you suck man....i am not having these issues....

23 hours ago, Archess said:

Use your Spin2Win!

Initially when i started this game it took...

...me 9 wins 0 losses on my Destro to reach Gold, all fights were really one sided, go in, pwn the freck out of target in 10s flat....

...me 74 wins 74 losses todo the same on my KFM....

My Summoner friend back then was like haha you suck man....i am not having these issues....

Now that shit what I was talking about, Assassin keep drain me out of my focus I can't spin or do shit then they keep spam that light damage from hide like shitty *cricket* class and kill me like *cricket* your class Valiant, You are shit destroyer you should die add to that their ability of fighting spirit and perfect thing to pve me since I can't catch them many times

5 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Now that shit what I was talking about, Assassin keep drain me out of my focus I can't spin or do shit then they keep spam that light damage from hide like shitty *cricket* class and kill me like *cricket* your class Valiant, You are shit destroyer you should die add to that their ability of fighting spirit and perfect thing to pve me since I can't catch them many times

You should have 0 issues with a Destroyer vs an Assasin, you have allot of AOE abilities to get him out of stealth, then you have the ability to CC him for days and wreck him.

you just need to tab spin or red spin with stun then grab, slam, red buff and gg.

3 hours ago, RavTH said:

cancer at it's finest, but even a pvp assassin is sick of pve builds abused like this...

(notice hoe easily I took their hp down to 40%)

Yeah, but like... what the cr*cket are you doing with your life?! Sure pve´ing another sin might be lame, but you´re not THAT helpless against THAT sin that´s just not true!

3 hours ago, Archess said:

You should have 0 issues with a Destroyer vs an Assasin, you have allot of AOE abilities to get him out of stealth, then you have the ability to CC him for days and wreck him.

you just need to tab spin or red spin with stun then grab, slam, red buff and gg.

Are you really just say that ? Do you know how shitty focus regain workfor destroyer ?

It like I can free spin like Blade dancer, REd spin and blue spin cost alot of focus and my only damn aoe pull is 30 second CD so once I used focus or pull I'm really in big trouble 

21 hours ago, N3ro said:

Yeah, but like... what the cr*cket are you doing with your life?! Sure pve´ing another sin might be lame, but you´re not THAT helpless against THAT sin that´s just not true!

I did noticed that they were going to use that build, but I just don't care.. I didn't wanted to try against that.. It's just annoying.

Just now, TakunDes said:

PVE sins sure is annoying but they can be dealt with if you play well. sorry to offend you but the player whos playing in the video aren't very good at dealing PVE sins.

I never was good at beating them pve sins in a first place, but I can try on them :(

On 5/6/2016 at 9:36 PM, RavTH said:

cancer at it's finest, but even a pvp assassin is sick of pve builds abused like this...

(notice hoe easily I took their hp down to 40%)

PVE sins sure is annoying but they can be dealt with if you play well. sorry to offend you but the player whos playing in the video aren't very good at dealing PVE sins.

On 5/6/2016 at 10:33 AM, Archess said:

Dumbest post in this thread. Sin is a soft counter for Destro because they can escape pretty much everything. It takes a lot of luck to take down a sin and its nearly impossible if they play win-on-the-clock which is how a smart sin would play.

Destro AoE take A LOT of focus and most of your CCs are guaranteed misses since they are so slow. You can grab and slam all day but you can bet that as soon as you Fury, any half-decent sin will have a stealth escape ready.

6 minutes ago, Rockbridge said:

Dumbest post in this thread. Sin is a soft counter for Destro because they can escape pretty much everything. It takes a lot of luck to take down a sin and its nearly impossible if they play win-on-the-clock which is how a smart sin would play.

Destro AoE take A LOT of focus and most of your CCs are guaranteed misses since they are so slow. You can grab and slam all day but you can bet that as soon as you Fury, any half-decent sin will have a stealth escape ready.

And don't forget that when they enter hide and poke light you they still got a high chance of evade, So once you aoe it could miss lmao

Destroyers are already a top tier class. You make fights annoying and long and you have two tab escapes.

You can't cry about assassins when you can get them out of stealth a lot easier than kfm. KFM literally cannot beat assassins of the same skill level. As for destroyer vs kfm, again you had a slight edge with two tab escapes. A kfm has to play the long game vs a destroyer and a destroyer favours a long fight.

DUDE I *cricket*ING AGREE WITH U 100% THIS *cricket*ING PATCH COMPLETELY DISTROYED DISTORYERS. THIS CLASS IS SHIT NOW AM ALSO A DISTROYER PEOPLE SAYING SPIN TO WIN DONT KNOW HOW HARD WE HAVE IT AND THE WORSE PART IS WE KEEP GETING DEBUFFED. DISTROYERS HAVE TO TRY THE HARDEST TO *cricket*ING KILL ANYONE WHY OTHER CLASSES DONT EVEN HAVE TO TRY TOO HARD TO KILL US. WE KEEP GETING DEBUFFED. THE STUPID GRAB NOW U CANT EVEN USE IT HAS A LONG COOL DOWN NOW. IT MAKES ME SICK MAN I LOVE BIG CLASSES AND BIG AXES BUT THIS CLASS IS COMPLETELY USELESS NOW THE ONLY CLASS WE CAN KILL NOW IS *cricket*ING SUMMONERS EVERYTHING ELSE JUST RAPES THE SHIT OUT OF US *cricket*ING FRUSTRATING LOWER THE *cricket*ING COOLDOWN OF RESISTANCE MAN THAT SHIT IS TOO HIGH 1MIN?? ARE U *cricket*ING KILLING ME

AND *cricket*ING WHY DO WE HAVE TO USE TAB TO GET OUT OF EVEYTHING WHY OTHER CLASSES DONT HAVE TO BLOW TAB TO GET OUT ITS *cricket*ING REDICUL AAAH MAMA THROW MY COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW THIS SHIT MAKES ME RAGE

U SEROUS MAN ARE U A DESTRO??? CUZ IF U LOOK AT THE LEADER BOARD THERE IS HARDLY NONE AT THE TOP. AND IF U NOTICE THAT THERE ISNT ANY DESTROS IN PVP ANYMORE EVERYONE IS TOO *cricket* TO PLAY THAT CLASS KNOWING THAT IS USELESS NOW. I STICK WITH MY DESTRO BUT THIS PATCH COMPLETELY SLAPPED IT IN THE FACE AND SAID GET THE *cricket* OUT UR NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE. GET GUD IS ALL U CAN SAY PLAY DESTRO AND GET RAPED BY A BACK STAB SIN SON!!  TALK TO ME WHEN U HAVE EXPERIENCE THAT CHEAPNESS THEN COME APOLOGIZE AND KISS MY FEET AND SAY AM RIGHT DESTRO IS USELESS AND IS NUMBER 0 ON THE PVP SCALE.

U PLAYED AGIANTS A DESTRO AND WHAT HAPPEN U ARE PROBBALY A SIN, GET GOOD SCRUB AND PLAY A HARD CLASS NOT A CHEAP ONE. BET U CANT EVEN PLAY ANY HARD CLASSES PROBABLY ONE OF THOES PEOPLE THAT LOOK FOR THE EASIEST CLASSES IN A GAME TO PLAY. GET GOOD SCRUB AND CHALLANGE UR SELF. 

Ok please play SIN yourself and get plat with it - gl with that because you'll never achieve that since you simply are a bad PLAYER (not class) which most probably didn't even reach plat with any class. 

lol i was diamond with destroyer that comment just showed ur ignorance LOL. and sin is already like number one in Na sever lol there are more sins runing around in arena than there are destroyers. people are quiting destroyers and making sins people are quiting game because they dont wanna quit there destroyers lol ur really blind to this fact that i almost feel sorry for u. its like you feel the need to defend your self even tho you know the class is far too abnormal. and you have been showned countless evidence that it is, but yet dont believe to face facts LOL. so ignorant. and am not one to play easy classes i like hard classes i like challenge my name split bone even spells it out for u rough and tough. i dont like *cricket* shit and hiding in shadows babyshit. come at me head on thats how i like it no fake shit. lol dont even know me telling me i haven't even got plat LOL bruh i am passed plat but since reset i dont think i will even do that again dont want that headach fighting ur cheap ass. if plat is what ur are so surprised about getting u must suck. and u know how hard it was to get to diamond for me hard as hell. hardwork and going crazy to cheap classes like urs. sorry man you already lost this argument when u tried to defend your cheap class lol. 

Archived