Melee and PVE

Sprinkles

6 hours ago, Hire De Lune said:

Might be due to your evasion stat

On topic, I agree for the most part. My fps suffers in open world and makes it really hard to dodge and combo at the same time. Even in dungeons with a lot of particles.. I wish I was able to run and gun from afar instead of blocking. 

What do you mean? Could you elaborate please? How does my Evasion affect my Block ability? Am I missing something?

5 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

so.. nerf range dps , put the AOE's towards range sounds good.. then they should remove 55% of melees iframes then, cause you dont need it right? and buff the damage of melee after that.. everyone happy then?

Or, maybe, just re-work the reward structure in the open-world bosses? The reward should not be dependent on DPS alone in the first place, considering the fact that each class in BnS was designed in their own unique way. It just seems like the developers were incompetent to come up with any proper method of reward sharing and just slapped DPS to it.

5 hours ago, Rinehart said:

Simply to respond to OP's gripe that classes like BM and KFM do not get rewarded for tanking, how about let a ranged tank? The amount of kiting out of your AoE dps (particularly for BM's Lightning Draw and Blade Call) will make you want to pull your hair out.  In fights like Blackwyrm, yes the tank will be dealing less damage than the FMs that his tanking will allow to stay at a distance but man you don't want BW to be spouting poison at your feet all the time.  Yes you are making life easier for your teammates by tanking but you are also increasing your own damage output by tanking.  

BM tanking = more cyclones = more focus = more time in Draw Stance = more damage

BM tanking = boss stays in place = full damage from Blade Call and Lightning Draw

bad range tank = less chances to block = less cyclones = less focus = less time in Draw Stance = less damage

bad range tank = boss moves around = forcing to chase down boss = severely less damage

If you don't see the reward from tanking then uhhhhh idk what to tell you.

You don't know what to tell us?

Ok, I will tell you. You just tried to be clever but failed miserably.

You cleverly showed the example of BM and Cyclone.

2 points that repute your point -

1. First, if you are a BM and you depend on Cyclone to get chi everytime, you are doing it wrong. Alternating Flicker and Honed Slash keeps the cycle going long enough. Then, every now and then, when we block, we recover the chi fully due to Cyclone. It is not like every time we use Cyclone to get Chi. Also, using block,then cyclone and then going into Draw Stance wastes one iFrame if Lightning Draw is on cooldown. Because you wither SS(if specced) or Q to go to Draw Stance. And wasting one iFrame is a big deal for a melee.

2. Second, you only showed an example of BM which,btw, is not at all true. You just twisted the words to make it look like it is true. But, please tell me how a Destroyer gets more DPS for lifting a Boss?

He doesn't. And therefore, my point stands. Melee do not get rewarded for doing their job.

15 hours ago, NN13 said:

Your issue is dps, you need stronger gear, that's literally your only issue. Also, when it comes to your FM and BM, are they both capped?

Your utility is best in dungeon groups so that's what I meant in regards to that - that being said, your melee friends get more of a boost when you lift as a Destroyer than the ranged folks because you pretty much give them infinite MP for the 6 seconds you're lifting the boss and that benefits melee A LOT more than it does ranged classes. As for open world, fighting the bosses can be kind of annoying but all you have to do is get behind most of them and you can pewpewpew safely as well and then when the occasional red AOE pops up you iframe it or block the yellow ones. 10% of the damage you would have taken.. and you're a tanking class with good hp and defense... hmm... what's that... around 2k damage? - that's still a block lol. Do your hp gems not fix that? Do your skills that restore your hp not fix that?

The best way to play SSP if you have dps issues, is to get a Sin/KFM/Wl to buff you with their skills, otherwise gear just seems to be your major issue here.

I think you have the right idea, there should be some kind of boost to gaining credit if you tank/lift something - maybe 5% of the overall damage done while you're tanking, be added to your overall score and the same for while lifting something. The only issue that comes in there though is the fact that someone else wont be getting credit for the damage they're doing. Maybe another idea would be to only give 95% credit for the damage everyone else does while you tank/lift. Just keep in mind that only one person can tank at a time and only some bosses can be lifted as well - I don't think there's ever gonna be a system to make everyone happy but dps is something universal that everyone can deal.

@spongemike, Yes FM has the highest dps in the game and for Wl if you have high crit and high ap along with Dragoncall HM and know how to spam, you can steal that aggro away or AT LEAST keep up with FMs. Also those shields/defense skills are not nearly the same as what the melee classes have, you're still ultimately a glass cannon with low hp and low defense.

As BM main that switched to WL. Basically, yeah. the game is just ridiculous the way it punishes melee for being melee whilst making the game an absolute joke in terms of

difficulty for ranged. What's worse is that they gave monsters status affects on their yellow attacks either that pierce block or deal damage over time.

Add the fact that playing ranged is basically easy mode with the fact they have the highest DPS in the game basically means they get rewarded more whilst putting in less effort and taking less risks. The worst thing about it is that they will not change it because the game is balanced around pvp. Even KR players just outright tell people to roll summoner or FM if they want to farm SSP simply because it makes no sense to pick melee.

Add to that FM has double CC's on the same buttons :s

Double stun (ranged)  and double knockdown (melee range)

Pretty useful in Yeti and Asura.

My FM clanmate didn't even know what a joint attack was untill today when he couldn't stun Yeti on his WL.

Just more reason to pick one in parties.

what i would like for example is that if u do stuff like tanking, grabs and ccs that it would somehow count into your reward. man i dont mind grabbing whenever i can but if i loose reward for that i for sure will not even stun -.- i want reward to upgrade stuff not to make stuff easier for ppl who can already get reward just by standing at 17m and laughing at melees

Here is the solution to fix every single problem questing in BnS as melee.

REMOVE THE DAMAGE CHECK needed for a damn box.

Die after 1 hit or fall short of damage needed won't MATTER any more. 

This will remove 75% of the stress melee face every day trying to get stuff done.

The other 25% is of course range kiting everything you are trying to DPS.

If grabbing accumulated damage dealt to your contribution it would be fantastic.

As for gear comments. Unless you have WAY more AP than a FM/SMN/WL and crit a lot more than they can you won't pull hate.

A FM with less AP can still out dps you all day long, as they are not blocking + i-framing literally every 5 seconds.

SSP is also a total farce, you can group up all you want and pray that Soul-burn + enhancement help before the hoard of cats + FM/WL melt each one in around 10 seconds.

And of course the Grind-Tooth, that one is either running 20 meters or spamming AoE which is a lost cause unless you can position it next to drill so it can limit the running around.

9 hours ago, Kounat said:

Your issue is dps, you need stronger gear, that's literally your only issue. Also, when it comes to your FM and BM, are they both capped?

Your utility is best in dungeon groups so that's what I meant in regards to that - that being said, your melee friends get more of a boost when you lift as a Destroyer than the ranged folks because you pretty much give them infinite MP for the 6 seconds you're lifting the boss and that benefits melee A LOT more than it does ranged classes. As for open world, fighting the bosses can be kind of annoying but all you have to do is get behind most of them and you can pewpewpew safely as well and then when the occasional red AOE pops up you iframe it or block the yellow ones. 10% of the damage you would have taken.. and you're a tanking class with good hp and defense... hmm... what's that... around 2k damage? - that's still a block lol. Do your hp gems not fix that? Do your skills that restore your hp not fix that?

The best way to play SSP if you have dps issues, is to get a Sin/KFM/Wl to buff you with their skills, otherwise gear just seems to be your major issue here.

I think you have the right idea, there should be some kind of boost to gaining credit if you tank/lift something - maybe 5% of the overall damage done while you're tanking, be added to your overall score and the same for while lifting something. The only issue that comes in there though is the fact that someone else wont be getting credit for the damage they're doing. Maybe another idea would be to only give 95% credit for the damage everyone else does while you tank/lift. Just keep in mind that only one person can tank at a time and only some bosses can be lifted as well - I don't think there's ever gonna be a system to make everyone happy but dps is something universal that everyone can deal.

@spongemike, Yes FM has the highest dps in the game and for Wl if you have high crit and high ap along with Dragoncall HM and know how to spam, you can steal that aggro away or AT LEAST keep up with FMs. Also those shields/defense skills are not nearly the same as what the melee classes have, you're still ultimately a glass cannon with low hp and low defense.

And still dodging the question....Yes, both my BM and FM are almost capped.

BM is 50 HM 7. True Pirate with Awakened Oathbreaker accesories, with pentagonal diamond and hexagonal amethyst and 'immune on evasion'(forgot name) gems. ~530AP, 53% crit chance, 198% crit damage, already have HM lightning draw. And still when there are 50 people in SSP, I sometimes fail to get a chest from Grindtooth. It is not a problem when there are 20 people, but the boss dies so fast when 30+ people are there, that I do not even get a 2nd chance at Lightning Draw, let alone Blade Call.

Moreover, whoever designed Grindtooth and Terrors in SSP were high. Half the time my Blade Call(highest burst damage ability of BM) misses on Grindtooth because it keeps on charging. And the Terrors. WTH is wrong with their chain grab!! No freaking cooldowns!! There were times I burnt through 3 of my iFrames and then died, because the effing Terror chained me for the 4th consecutive time. Like seriously?

Clearly, one burst of Blade Call+V+C+X+C(in Draw stance)+X(in draw stance)+Z+Lightning Draw+numerous Flicker and Honed Slash+Flash Steps(3X)  is not enough to get a chest, even at 530AP. And the boss dies before I get another chance for Blade Call-Lightning Draw combo if there are 50 people.

Moreover, in case of Grindtooth, I need to run behind the damn thing when it goes out of range thanks to its constant charges while ranged just pew pew(including me when I use FM).

FM is 50 HM 1. True Siren with True Siren Accesories, with pentagonal diamond and just a pentagonal amethyst.

Yet, I get way more Prestige as FM than I ever do as my BM.

So, don't tell me that melee are alright. No, you can fool others who play only melee or only ranged, but not me.

Infact, as a FM, I do not even need to know every single mechanism of a boss. As a BM, I literally had to study every small animation a boss has.

Lifting the boss as destroyer helps OTHERS, maybe other melee get more help than ranged. But that was not my question.

My question was - WHAT DOES THE DESTROYER GET FOR LIFTING THE BOSS?

Appreciation? But appreciation does not help in upgrading that person's gear.

Same goes for BM. BM keeps on blocking and tanking boss attacks, BUT WHAT DOES THE BM GET FOR TANKING? Not prestige, not better loot, nothing.

On 1.5.2016 at 4:32 AM, Sprinkles said:

Melee are ALWAYS  harder to play, but there are normally pay offs; reward vs risk. They normally have more DPS and perhaps individual buffs that make up for the lack of time on target.

Friendly feedback - this makes no sense at all.

I mean - yes, in some games (e.g. Tera) melee can out-dps ranged, which is totally screwed up concept. Glass-cannon, etc, should ring a bell. Melees are for a reason significantly more durable, making them also better dps is simply... questionable.

Take Mushin's Tower Floors 7 and on. Every floor is designed to work against melee while range just sit back and pew pew.

About the other floors - I agree. But 7!! Dude... sit back, riiiiight. Junghado even brings me a beer.

Open world Silverfrost is wretched but a perfect example of anti-melee mechanics.

Yeah, well. Here is a counter-example. One of our destros yesterday got disconnected during PP farm. Naturally, he lost all prestige gathered.

When he came back on, he managed to catch up exactly twice as fast as me (I am a FM).

True, he has higher AP, but hey, he is melee, so by your definition completely fced up.

Like 5s buff that gives 25% more crit damage with 20s CD. Something that can be used always considering the short time on target melee have. Increase melee DPS while significantly reducing range DPS to balance the time on target differences.

lol... sure, why not directly "god mode"?!

By far the hardest classes to play are Sin and KFM

KFM... I would agree.

But SIN? Really? Don't make me laugh, a class that can solo half of the game content, while being invisible... yeah, hard mode ON.

This is not a whining crying post.

Dude... it surely looks a lot like one.

48 minutes ago, NN13 said:

Infact, as a FM, I do not even need to know every single mechanism of a boss. As a BM, I literally had to study every small animation a boss has.

Well, that's not entirely true. You still have to know the mechanics more or less, but yes, BnS dungeon mechanics is pretty flat and unsatisfactory. Other games make it better - as example in Tera ranged DPS have to know dungeon mechanics as good as melees, otherwise it's wipe.

1 hour ago, NN13 said:

My question was - WHAT DOES THE DESTROYER GET FOR LIFTING THE BOSS?

Appreciation? But appreciation does not help in upgrading that person's gear.

Same goes for BM. BM keeps on blocking and tanking boss attacks, BUT WHAT DOES THE BM GET FOR TANKING? Not prestige, not better loot, nothing.

Yep! This is the actual question right there.

The rest of the game is pretty straight forward - the whole party gets same reward in terms of quest items/gold and can bid for the drops.

SS plains however is very DPS-based, which is sub-optimal, I think this is also somehow the point of the OP.

On 1-5-2016 at 8:56 AM, Tykea said:

I am fine with iframing everything the boss does as a melee, the only problem is the low cast time on those AoEs. Thanks to our shitty servers, and because of the fact that 20+ players in a boss fight turn this game into a lag feast, you see the red circle, press your iframe, and it's too late - boom you are dead. At least give us a second to react to those things, and don't expect us to be psychic.

And the chaining of those AoEs is sometimes ridiculous. If you manage to iframe one attack, there will be a second and third AoE following within 2 seconds, for sure. Give us a 10 second break, will ya?

What this guy said,

IF we had decent FPS, didnt have FPS drops, Freezes, constant low ping without spikes we would be semi fine, but a 1s lagspike not on our end gets us from all honkey donkey to a smear on the floor, because as said the mobs chain stuns, canot avoid first hit, well here comes the second one you also cant avoid and while i am at it have a third hit while you are on yer knees...

To aggravate this, when there are 20-30 players crowding a mob and you need to watch for a subtile movement of the NPC to know what attack is comming, forget it, because when you see the red circle it is already too late, but since the crowd is there..you cannot see the movement properly to initiate an iframe before it does the move, and if you do, the patato servers will have just enough input lag that you can't do the iframe and get wrecked anyways.

While ranged go, lol noob...i am not having these issues, L2P...

I agree completely, I main LBD and when I then try out other classes - it feels like ez mode...and ppl say LBD is easy? pfft. It really requires a whole lot more concentration and skill than my WL, Sum or FM. They can sit back and pew away with little or no worry about most mechanics, my lil LBD has to have perfect timing, know mechanics and try to go ham at the same time to keep nearly as much DPS as the ranged.

4 hours ago, MerlinBG said:

Friendly feedback - this makes no sense at all.

I mean - yes, in some games (e.g. Tera) melee can out-dps ranged, which is totally screwed up concept. Glass-cannon, etc, should ring a bell. Melees are for a reason significantly more durable, making them also better dps is simply... questionable.

Why is melee outdpsing ranged "a screwed concept"? Its risk vs reward right there, Guildwars 2 has it too.

Range weapons does weak dmg and is mainly there for the afk auto attacking players.

While melee gets the good dmg and are also in range to buff eachother. Not the ranged he's standing somewhere at max range pewpewing.

Glasscannon? not in this game, Range doesnt have 50% less hp and less defense than melee here.

Unless you suggest melee to infuse HP and Defense into their soulshields, which would only increase the gap in dmg.

I`ve played FM and BM in endgame content. I would say there are three types of PvE endgame content.

1) Solo content (Mushin tower)

I don`t think there is any inbalance in solo content. It`s just that different classes needs to take different approach when fighting these bosses. I acctualy found it easier to kill Junghado at my BM than at my FM.

2) Group content (Dungeons)

At first sight it might looks like dungeon bosses are harder for melee classes, but i don`t think it`s the case if you have proper setup and do the fight in proper way. If the boss is tanked by BM/KFM his patern is pretty stable so you can learn when to dodge. And if you CC in right moments some of nasty AoE skills can be prevented so melee can continue dps. Also reward from dungeon is same for all.

3) Open world bosses

This one is the unballanced one. Ranged have much more easier time fighting openworld bosses. But in most cases it isn`t because melee are inferior but because of FPS drops when there are many ppl. Melee have enough iframes to actualy dodge terrors AoE but they don`t have time to do that because of low fps.

The only boss that is actually poorly designed for melee is grindtooth, because he can be dpsed down by ranged while he is charging and melee can`t dps him.

17 hours ago, NN13 said:

What do you mean? Could you elaborate please? How does my Evasion affect my Block ability? Am I missing something?

As a KFM, I have higher evasion than most BMs, and I don't even notice damage from "yellow marker" boss attacks. I'm assuming you're referring to block as in "Block (1)", not the block stat.

2RNf0Fr.png

As you see here, evasion has a hidden stat called "Improve (counter)" for KFM. I'm guessing BM has "Improve (block)". More evasion reduces the damage taken from blocking/countering a blockable attack. At 100%, you take no damage from yellow marker attacks.

1 hour ago, luzt said:

Why is melee outdpsing ranged "a screwed concept"? Its risk vs reward right there, Guildwars 2 has it too.

Range weapons does weak dmg and is mainly there for the afk auto attacking players.

While melee gets the good dmg and are also in range to buff eachother. Not the ranged he's standing somewhere at max range pewpewing.

Glasscannon? not in this game, Range doesnt have 50% less hp and less defense than melee here.

Unless you suggest melee to infuse HP and Defense into their soulshields, which would only increase the gap in dmg.

Risk vs reward goes both ways.

Casters are usually squishy, easily killed and have significant damage output. So, easy-to-kill if you can catch them. Melee on the other hand is more sturdy, have defensive capabilities, but is also less effective. This "less effective" is tricky topic, since in most games I have played, melee can solo EVERYTHING at some point in time, after enough upgrades, which is questionable. As a parallel - in most games you cannot solo epic bosses as caster and even "normal bosses" is quite hard.

If you think in RPG terms: swordsman vs mage

If you think in real weaponary: tank vs artilery

4 hours ago, MerlinBG said:

Risk vs reward goes both ways.

Casters are usually squishy, easily killed and have significant damage output. So, easy-to-kill if you can catch them. Melee on the other hand is more sturdy, have defensive capabilities, but is also less effective. This "less effective" is tricky topic, since in most games I have played, melee can solo EVERYTHING at some point in time, after enough upgrades, which is questionable. As a parallel - in most games you cannot solo epic bosses as caster and even "normal bosses" is quite hard.

If you think in RPG terms: swordsman vs mage

If you think in real weaponary: tank vs artilery

First, it depends on how the game is designed.

FM in BnS is by no means a glass cannon, mainly for 2 reasons.

One, it has quite a few iFrames, not as many as BM, but more than it needs actually. Two is how the game is designed, where you do not need to dodge most attacks as a Ranged, you can straight away stay out of range of those attacks.

Most games have enemies that have long-range attacks, much like the gunmen in BnS. However, gunmen in BnS are no threat. If there are 100 boss in Bosses in BnS, not even 5 of them have ranged attacks. Hell, I can not even think of a boss that is an FM, other than the miniboss in Brightstone Ruins.

Second, if you say that WL and Summoner do not have as many iFrames, keep in mind that they have companions that they can use to aggro mobs and thus keep themselves safe.

Third, the main problem of BnS is not that ranged have more DPS, it is that DPS is the only thing that matters. Nothing else matters if you think from reward point of view.

You people can argue as much as you want, but that would not change the fact that ranged will always have it easy in places like SSP. After all, there must be a reason why more than half, infact no, more than 3/4th players in SSP are using ranged. They are not stupid. Neither does all of them main a ranged character. Their are quite a few like me, who main melee, but has a alt for SSP.

Everyone who says that melee can do the same as ranged in this game, show me one video of SSP where a melee having similar stats as that of a range is getting more prestige points than the said ranged.

I am 100% sure you won't be able to show me such a gameplay video.

I'm happy with the direction the post took if you ignore the idiots that keep making this a personal thing. 

I would like to correct a misguided concept that people keep using as an excuse for range. Range classes are NOT GLASS CANNONS. This is a very very old concept that hasn't really been seen in modern MMOs for a while. It certainly has NO PLACE in Blade and Soul. Health is almost entire based on soul shields. Sure classes all have slightly varied base HP but not significant enough to make any impact on the game whatsoever. Soul Shields are where your health comes from. So all the range white knights need to stop using such a completely irrelevant argument. You are NOT a glass cannon. That concept simply doesn't exist in Blade and Soul.

I would also like to point out a fact to those claiming that BM and KFM are suppose to be tanks. Please tell me when Blade and Soul turned into a trinity system? NCSoft specifically markets BnS as not having a trinity. No trinity means NO TANKS. Sure both classes have a few (limited) amount of abilities that add to hate generation and make them very viable and useful to controlling a given situation, but you can easily add a hate generating necklace to any class and be just as viable. Even if NCSoft claimed BM and KFM were designed to be tanks (which they are not) you are still missing the point. There is NO REWARD or even REASON to play a tank. You don't need tanks in this game. Sure they make it easier for everyone else, but why should I do that? I only get credit / rewarded for having the highest DPS. By the way, I absolutely love tanking and always will. That's why I tank. But this post was not about me personally, but the overall mechanics and imbalances of Blade and Soul.  

For those claiming melee is just as easy as range. Perhaps for you, but on average this is simply not the case. Take 6 average melee players and burn down Cold Storage. Now take 6 average range players and do the same thing. It is painfully obvious which is easier. 

For those claiming that all enemy attacks can be avoided. Yes you can normally run away from attacks, aoes, etc. But the point is during that time you are not attacking the boss and your time on target drops dramatically reducing your DPS. Those claiming that all yellows can be blocked. Simply put, you are WRONG. For starters most yellow damage can only be mitigated, not avoid completely. Plus, as I'm countering / blocking I'm not DPSing, again lowering my time on target which reduces my DPS. Furthermore, there are many yellow attacks you cannot block / counter at all. They simply hit you with full force. Many of them are knock downs and knock backs that again reduce your time on target lowering you DPS. And what is the one and only key to Blade and Soul. It's all about DPS. 

all i can read from this thread is buhuu melee sucks we cant do anything.. i main kfm and i got 588 AP atm , i get loot everytime im doing SSP and im tanking most of the bosses, i found it rewarding for me at least to be there tank for everyone , so it will be much easier for everyone to make their dailys at that place. 

just learn the pattern, iframe red , block yellow? its not hard if you learn the pattern of every terror / boss out there..

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:56 PM, 882184_1452550488 said:

so.. nerf range dps , put the AOE's towards range sounds good.. then they should remove 55% of melees iframes then, cause you dont need it right? and buff the damage of melee after that.. everyone happy then?

NGL, this would 1) unbalance PvP and 2) make Tanking ridiculously difficult.. u cant just cut factors like that when the game involves both types, and no they should not "put the AoES towards ranged" the idea isn't about that, Ranged classes have cooldowns atleast the Warlock does, and Summoners would struggle to heal Everyone with people taking Damage ALL over the map rather then 1 place.

the idea is to implement mechanics which AFFECT ranged, not just fully unload the melee issue onto Ranged, for example.

in WoW, a boss in WoTLK slowed players for standing still and did damage, this Forced Ranged classes to time their Damage inbetween when forced to move, this Slowing down this DPS, or you could even Involve a Mechanic such as a boss from MoPs raid boss, Throwing out Mists which Players must stand in to blow up to reduce the damage taken by the entire raid, this meaning Ranged Players had to continuously move at times.

it'd make 0 sense for a melee bosses cleave to be 20meters from himself in a circle, there are HUNDREDS of ways of looking into how Ranged can be involved in the mechanics, not all involving AoEs hitting ranged classes, theres a boss coming which actually hit two rings around himself, 1 melee in a ranged radius, this meaning both need to move at variouis points.

No need to put out DPS buffs randomly onto classes and Nerfing Defences here and there, only Assassin and blade dancer are really pointed at DPS Roles on melee roles, its just about bringing in mechanics that require MORE as a team rather then Melee Targetted,

I have to agree with you. Playing as a melee it's a pain in the ass, i have  KFM, SIN and i'm going to level up my FM just for pew pew pew (easy game, easy life). Grindtooth and the terrors are the biggest problem for me, i can't even dodge terrors aoe, they have no cast time (even with 30 ping it's hard because of the lag - and my pc it's not the problem here). Sometimes they are doing 3 aoe in a row and as a meele u are dead. In the other part Grindtooth it's a "fcking" running pig, how in the hell am i supposed to hit him (no stun, no grab). So much "respect' for the dev team, just WOW, i hate that we have to do % dps. I'm not even going to talk about grand harvest...

Man nothing is wrong about Melee here. The Servers are messing it up for melees everytime.

Sometimes when doing Yeti and you need to dodge that super aoe my iframe is not workin, just because of ping issues(not only for Yeti ofcourse). Most of the time you have a FM with Freeze to save your ass but thats not like it should be. 

Tried SSP = LOL never again. Just a great waste of time.

Give this Game some more Month and it only has left players with FM, Summoner, WL, Destro (Spin to resist BS) and maybe some Assas just because they want to rek Arena. Don't see why this Game anyway needs a BM or KFM, Summoner cat can do everything just boring ;D

Archived