It's time for me to quit as well

eric11zhao

I previously post a thread with the tittle of why does everyone quit, and now I'm going to quit too, the reasons are as follow:

Highly cost for gears upgrading, have to do some pvp quest to get items, I don't like playing pvp which gives me anger, increase my heart rate and blood pressure, and as a warlock it's hard to win to against those destroyers, slow costumes updating, fortnightly renew even gives some ugly costumes, I hope to have a share warehouse which can store soul shields and costumes so the alts no need to spend a lot of time to farm everything all over again, and I almost spent $1000 on this game for a very small enjoyment, so I guess no more, and I will go back to play aura kingdom. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get why people try to drag everyone down with these negative "im leaving threads"lol People did the same thing with tera and even though that games devs did countless unquestionably stupid things with that game, its still thriving despite all the people who"quit" saying the game is dead dying and going to fail lol.

Please people just QUIT and stop wasting time typing these threads up it does absolutely nooooooothinggggggggg. Bns is not going to die no matter how much you may want it to.

13 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

I dont get why people try to drag everyone down with these negative "im leaving threads"lol People did the same thing with tera and even though that games devs did countless unquestionably stupid things with that game, its still thriving despite all the people who"quit" saying the game is dead dying and going to fail lol.

Please people just QUIT and stop wasting time typing these threads up it does absolutely nooooooothinggggggggg. Bns is not going to die no matter how much you may want it to.

Yaaaaa, big rounds of layoffs at En Mass Entertainment over 70% of their player base lost in just the last 3 months. Sounds like they doing well....

As for this game it will die MUCH sooner than TERA as at least TERA just recently started making really bad decisions and alienating their community. NCwest STARTED out doing that from day one.

As for the OP good you're quitting I'll probably quit after the 27th as I am holding out hope that they will actually do something about the glaring problems. I'm sure I'll be disappointed as the patch notes roll out and we'll all see that they give a flying *cricket* about their own game let alone their dwindling community.  A major update will roll past once again and not only will nothing be done I'm sure they won't even acknowledge any of the problems as they have since release.

12 minutes ago, Rockbridge said:

Wow, not even a legitimate reason to quit like hackers, bots, or poor optimization. These threads get more pathetic by the day. I wish the mods would just delete all of these.

That's what I was thinking. Bye OP for the cricket reasons you're leaving.

28 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Yaaaaa, big rounds of layoffs at En Mass Entertainment over 70% of their player base lost in just the last 3 months. Sounds like they doing well....

As for this game it will die MUCH sooner than TERA as at least TERA just recently started making really bad decisions and alienating their community. NCwest STARTED out doing that from day one.

As for the OP good you're quitting I'll probably quit after the 27th as I am holding out hope that they will actually do something about the glaring problems. I'm sure I'll be disappointed as the patch notes roll out and we'll all see that they give a flying *cricket* about their own game let alone their dwindling community.  A major update will roll past once again and not only will nothing be done I'm sure they won't even acknowledge any of the problems as they have since release.

Except tera is no where near dead lol! people like you who thinks a decline = dead.

your logic is busted. the game is still making tons of money and has a crap load of players. Again, you are just butthurt you dont enjoy the game and are trying to plant fear in the players that actually like bns despite its issues. no one is going to follow you out the door so just leave and in the future you wont look so silly making these dumb threads -_-

12 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Except tera is no where near dead lol! people like you who thinks a decline = dead.

your logic is busted. the game is still making tons of money and has a crap load of players. Again, you are just butthurt you dont enjoy the game and are trying to plant fear in the players that actually like bns despite its issues. no one is going to follow you out the door so just leave and in the future you wont look so silly making these dumb threads -_-

I didn't enjoy TERA for the 2 1/2 yrs I played it? No I'm sure I did lil buddy! You know up until the point where 3 months ago a producers letter changed all that and basically said "*cricket* you community" if you're not aware of it just go to the forums and look up the FOUR THOUSAND downvotes thread. Oh ya totally busted logic, usually when companies make a ton of money and are doing well they fire 1/3 of their staff, totally busted logic lol.

Steam TERA players in December 10,000, now under 3,000. Totally busted logic....lol man just lol. The white knights that actually DEFEND NC, I truly wonder what rolls around in your lil brains sometimes.

Anyway gtg, maybe you can find a hacker or bots thread to go white knight? Because you know those things are figments of our imagination too huh? That's not something that's actually happening right now on every server huh? Huh lil buddy? 

I've never seen so many quitting threads in proportion to other threads in any MMO forum before. Really says something about the state of the game.

Also just noticed there's a person in this thread called "HackersRuinedIt". So.. yeah. Glad I jumped ship already.

Except i dont blindly defend nc i can easily admit they have managed this game pretty poorly and need to invest more in employee / community communication. Things could be alot better, but the game isnt dying or dead, neither is tera. steam numbers arent really a good representation of the amount of people still playing tera rofl. My point is your logic that decline = dead, and feel the need to make "im quitting" threads is petty & fail. not to mention pointless. You accomplish literally nothing.

Idk why i even comment on these threads such a waste @_@

2 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Except i dont blindly defend nc i can easily admit they have managed this game pretty poorly and need to invest more in employee / community communication. Things could be alot better, but the game isnt dying or dead, neither is tera. steam numbers arent really a good representation of the amount of people still playing tera rofl. My point is your logic that decline = dead, and feel the need to make "im quitting" threads is petty & fail. not to mention pointless. You accomplish literally nothing.

Idk why i even comment on these threads such a waste @_@

OFC it's *cricket*ing pointless! NCwest don't give a *cricket*! As long at the next P2W event that will roll in the dummy cash is on time! LOL! I mean seriously top ladder players HACKER BOTS! Despite the counteless other problems that would be the ONLY thing I would need to mention to keep ANYONE I know that plays games to not even give this a second glance.

OFC these threads are pointless with NCwest EVERY thread here is pointless! KINDA THE POINT BUDDY!

35 minutes ago, SirNox said:

I've never seen so many quitting threads in proportion to other threads in any MMO forum before. Really says something about the state of the game.

Also just noticed there's a person in this thread called "HackersRuinedIt". So.. yeah. Glad I jumped ship already

Assuming all the other mmos have a substantial amount of more players, right?

Of course that's what you mean! Why else would you make such a statement.

If a guy wants to make a thread of him quitting then he has every right to make one. All this crap with I hope the door hits you on your way out etc is just as childish. You can easy say "I hope you find a good game you can stick with and really enjoy, good luck!" Without being a total dick in return. Let's be real here, BnS's numbers are getting smaller as the time goes on and is no where steady. Anyways, everyone has their own reason for quitting and any reason is a legit reason. Maybe not to you but for the OP, it is.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the game you go to next, have fun!

With all these threads about complaints and players leaving you think all the white knights would give up by now. If they're still in denail try making a new alt and lvl it up and see how many players they see that aren't bots and try queing for dungeons on those alts and see how long it takes. Also recommend trying arenas and see how many times they lose to hacker summoner bots. But they probably won't do it. Pathetic to see players in such denial that the game is taking a down turn so fast.

Hrm back in previous season, my wl didnt hav too much problen with dest. Bots and players alike. Now tags with des was another story >_> 

Pvp gets me stressed too. Thats why I only do dailies if at all. But now I hav ssp (at the very least heuk) for soul stones. 

Its not serious game. To many hackers, bots, unbalanced pvp............So many things are wrong. Ncsoft doesnt care as ussual simple because its F2P. I suggest just log in for some fun 30m-2h a day thats it. There are more serious games coming. This one leave for kids

2 hours ago, Meiling said:

If a guy wants to make a thread of him quitting then he has every right to make one. All this crap with I hope the door hits you on your way out etc is just as childish. You can easy say "I hope you find a good game you can stick with and really enjoy, good luck!" Without being a total dick in return. Let's be real here, BnS's numbers are getting smaller as the time goes on and is no where steady. Anyways, everyone has their own reason for quitting and nay reason is a legit reason. Maybe not to you but for the OP, it is.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the game you go to next, have fun!

This.

And white knights seem to think that B&S is a solo game and it's a good thing to see other players quit. It's really not.

Got a ton of games on Steam I've never even installed, I'll be happy to play them till Overwatch. Holding out hope that at the very least ONE issue among countless will be resolved on the 27th, but I'm sure nothing will be.

I'll more than likely be uninstalling as soon as I see patch notes on the 27th.

3 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Got a ton of games on Steam I've never even installed, I'll be happy to play them till Overwatch. Holding out hope that at the very least ONE issue among countless will be resolved on the 27th, but I'm sure nothing will be.

I'll more than likely be uninstalling as soon as I see patch notes on the 27th.

You're very negative.

I understand your anger and frustration with the game, there is much to be fixed (I have my own gripes as well), but offer solutions. Being cynical and bitter really does no one any good, including yourself. 

Just now, aliciabobeesha said:

You're very negative.

I understand your anger and frustration with the game, there is much to be fixed (I have my own gripes as well), but offer solutions. Being cynical and bitter really does no one any good, including yourself. 

Solutions like what? I bought a Master Founders Pack, played all 5 closed betas (which I gave good, well thought out comments and suggestions in), paid more money than I care to mention, now I need to fix their game for them as well?

Holy shit this game is like a second job I need to pay for, lol. I mean holy *cricket* "give us your money and please while you're at it solve our game issues for us". I mean are you serious? The *cricket*ing company doesn't have paid employees that are supposed to do that???? I want to play the *cricket*ing game I'm paying good money for, MORE than good money considering the state of this game, not pay to fix their *cricket*ing problems for them.

2 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Solutions like what? I bought a Master Founders Pack, played all 5 closed betas (which I gave good, well thought out comments and suggestions in), paid more money than I care to mention, now I need to fix their game for them as well?

Holy shit this game is like a second job I need to pay for, lol. I mean holy *cricket* "give us your money and please while you're at it solve our game issues for us". I mean are you serious? The *cricket*ing company doesn't have paid employees that are supposed to do that???? I want to play the *cricket*ing game I'm paying good money for, MORE than good money considering the state of this game, not pay to fix their *cricket*ing problems for them.

Hey, I've dropped A LOT of money myself into the game. It was an investment of time and money for the both of us, and right now it's looking like our investment may have been a waste. But such is life...c'est la vie. 

However, it's not TOTALLY hopeless, yet you speak like it is, and that negativity just does NOT help. Yes, raise your concerns, get angry, but don't stew in it or be a doomsayer for the rest of us. I want to stay optimistic, getting pissed off and cursing out the company isn't going to make them listen to you. Also, that negativity makes the forums a really volatile place to be; where seeing angry posts like yours makes me feel like not even bothering to post my own concerns or complaints about the bots/hackers--- bc it already feels hopeless (from the volatile forum environment). But I know it's not, so I'm choosing to stay optimistic and hope that you are understanding what I'm saying about not feeding into this negativity spiral that DOES affect other players that visit the forum, who then get even more discouraged, and finally thus causing the negative doomsayings to become a self fulfilling prophecy!

The more negative, volatile, hopeless "I quit!" rage posts we have, the less likely others will bother to voice and possibly come up with solutions to problems. All these negative posts just perpetuate the "f*ck this, game over for everybody" mentality that just isn't true. Nor is it productive.

1 minute ago, aliciabobeesha said:

Hey, I've dropped A LOT of money myself into the game. It was an investment of time and money for the both of us, and right now it's looking like our investment may have been a waste. But such is life...c'est la vie. 

However, it's not TOTALLY hopeless, yet you speak like it is, and that negativity just does NOT help. Yes, raise your concerns, get angry, but don't stew in it or be a doomsayer for the rest of us. I want to stay optimistic, getting pissed off and cursing out the company isn't going to make them listen to you. Also, that negativity makes the forums a really volatile place to be; where seeing angry posts like yours makes me feel like not even bothering to post my own concerns or complaints about the bots/hackers--- bc it already feels hopeless (from the volatile forum environment). But I know it's not, so I'm choosing to stay optimistic and hope that you are understanding what I'm saying about not feeding into this negativity spiral that DOES affect other players that visit the forum, who then get even more discouraged, and finally thus causing the negative doomsayings to become a self fulfilling prophecy!

The more negative, volatile, hopeless "I quit!" rage posts we have, the less likely others will bother to voice and possibly come up with solutions to problems. All these negative posts just perpetuate the "f*ck this, game over for everybody" mentality that just isn't true. Nor is it productive.

Ok,  get back to me on the 27th after you read patch notes and see how many actual issues are resolved during a MAJOR patch. I'm betting on ZERO and I KNOW already that there's not going to be any change in the hacker/bot situation on the 27th. At least not something real besides "removed something something from something" that only ends up punishing ACTUAL players.

As far as these threads go ofc you're right, the complaint threads fall on deaf ears, so do the suggestions...and well it would seem EVERY *cricket*ing thread here. I saw a post from a "community manager" (in some non relevant sticky of course) and I just had to chuckle a little bit. Couldn't believe some nut would actually display that title.

9 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Ok,  get back to me on the 27th after you read patch notes and see how many actual issues are resolved during a MAJOR patch. I'm betting on ZERO and I KNOW already that there's not going to be any change in the hacker/bot situation on the 27th. At least not something real besides "removed something something from something" that only ends up punishing ACTUAL players.

As far as these threads go ofc you're right, the complaint threads fall on deaf ears, so do the suggestions...and well it would seem EVERY *cricket*ing thread here. I saw a post from a "community manager" (in some non relevant sticky of course) and I just had to chuckle a little bit. Couldn't believe some nut would actually display that title.

M8 if you are not happy with the game then just quit already, we dont need your rants, we dont need to know your life, just quit, none will miss you "little buddy" :)

3 hours ago, Haru22 said:

Assuming all the other mmos have a substantial amount of more players, right?

Of course that's what you mean! Why else would you make such a statement.

Not sure what point you're trying to make. But the MMOs I am referring to all have more players than BnS except for maybe one. Yet still somehow less people quit

Archived