Confirmed Legendary weapons coming to NA! :))

Koter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wud any rational player be concerned about legendary weps? They are obscenely expensive to upgrade. And totally unnecesary for all pve content. You can do it all with true scorp. You can get by with skill at awakened scorp. Besides the mainpath gets its own cheaper legendary paths past true scorp (red and white soul). At least in tw that was the case.

1 hour ago, RyuueLaview said:

Why wud any rational player be concerned about legendary weps? They are obscenely expensive to upgrade. And totally unnecesary for all pve content. You can do it all with true scorp. You can get by with skill at awakened scorp. Besides the mainpath gets its own cheaper legendary paths past true scorp (red and white soul). At least in tw that was the case.

Unless you're a gold seller, i dont see anyone getting these weapons anytime soon

The pace of content being released would be great, were it not for the fact that previous content is being summarily phased out before any casuals or new players can catch up. The pace will only quicken, as NA tries to catch up with Asia, whom has had years to do what we're expected to accomplish in mere months.

The gap between the haves and have nots will grow. Cash shop alternatives will be provided. $Cha-ching$. All goes according to plan.

Meanwhile human player numbers decrease, while bots and/or hacker numbers continue to increase. 

Still, NCSoft does make a profit. Kudos NC, a cunning plan indeed.

/tips hat

Sell Treasure Trove Keys. Ive made over 11,000g selling stacks of keys to people. Not saying everyone should spend as much as I have on keys but if you do have alittle extra you dont mind putting into te game it is very worth it to sell the keys. Outside of that. Run 4 mans for gold. 

9 hours ago, GreenDestiny said:

Maybe they will make it like Aion where the weapons can be won in an rng event that you have to spend $1000+ on to have a decent chance.

Well I personally know ppl who spent 1000 euros on Trove event already. When I learnt about this I was like WTF? Ok, Scorpio weapon slotted with 6 BiS gems looks nice but 1k euro? I could have had a very decent rig for that kind of money which would let me play more efficiently -> ez SSP farm -> gold -> Scorpio weapon while still enjoying the game. Besides, I have True Pirate and have absolutely no problems with clearing all current content (some of it I could even solo easily). 

ONLY content where max gear matters will be 6v6 PvP mode and I already decided I will skip it entirely tho it will be objective based so there is a slim chance that smart play can still get you a win but I doub't it.

2 hours ago, Bartas said:

Well I personally know ppl who spent 1000 euros on Trove event already. When I learnt about this I was like WTF? Ok, Scorpio weapon slotted with 6 BiS gems looks nice but 1k euro? I could have had a very decent rig for that kind of money which would let me play more efficiently -> ez SSP farm -> gold -> Scorpio weapon while still enjoying the game. Besides, I have True Pirate and have absolutely no problems with clearing all current content (some of it I could even solo easily). 

ONLY content where max gear matters will be 6v6 PvP mode and I already decided I will skip it entirely tho it will be objective based so there is a slim chance that smart play can still get you a win but I doub't it.

1000?? man WTF some people have way too much money. I haven't spent a single dime on this game and feel like ive progressed ok.

18 minutes ago, Koter said:

1000?? man WTF some people have way too much money. I haven't spent a single dime on this game and feel like ive progressed ok.

Yeah, when I saw people bragging about it on these forums I was like, are you *cricket*ing serious?! People in my country are literally desperate for a few cents and people here spend 1k on this game and for what? But I guess it's a sad, sad truth about life...

59 minutes ago, ThePrelate said:

Yeah, when I saw people bragging about it on these forums I was like, are you *cricket*ing serious?! People in my country are literally desperate for a few cents and people here spend 1k on this game and for what? But I guess it's a sad, sad truth about life...

People have dumped 1000$'s into browsers games to get out ahead, i personally don't see the need to dump in that much to enjoy the game, sure ill spend 50 on an event here and there but people that need the best stuff out of the gate instead of playing towards a goal are compensating for other issues, or others have no idea what todo with their money and have very little playtime, but ussually its the first kind.

What someones elses AP or Gear is at doesnt matter to me, nor does it affect me.

3 hours ago, Bartas said:

Unfortunately, even with a very nice high-end rig you'll have a glorious 10 FPS in SSP.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Unfortunately, even with a very nice high-end rig you'll have a glorious 10 FPS in SSP.

well. 10 FPS in my case is like 9 more than I currently have :D so its quite an improvement!

Just now, Enhance said:

But you also get free crashes! (higher graphic settings -> more ram taken -> more leaks -> game gets to 3.3gb ram & bids you farewell!)

Which is basically the reason I stopped bothering with GHS and SSP.

go on... I have shitty day anyway... kick me more! :D

2 minutes ago, Bartas said:

well. 10 FPS in my case is like 9 more than I currently have :D so its quite an improvement!

But you also get free crashes! (higher graphic settings -> more ram taken -> more leaks -> game gets to 3.3gb ram & bids you farewell!)

Which is basically the reason I stopped bothering with GHS and SSP.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I meant if you get a high-end rig. I never crashed on my GT9800/core 2 duo :D

I have Phenom II X4 and it doesn't need B&S to crash. Sometimes it is enough to move the mouse pointer around the screen but when it starts it goes without problems for hours.  :) I have new rig in delivery and I do expect more problems TBH but what choice do I have?

1 minute ago, Bartas said:

I have Phenom II X4 and it doesn't need B&S to crash. Sometimes it is enough to move the mouse pointer around the screen but when it starts it goes without problems for hours.  :) I have new rig in delivery and I do expect more problems TBH but what choice do I have?

Well, I still like playing on my high-end rig more. The higher-settings 60fps is definitely worth it... and even SSP/GSH is doable if you're ranged and can avoid crashing in time. And if you steer clear of them, it's pretty awesome.

So don't worry too much. \o\ Grats with your new stuff!

19 hours ago, Koter said:

So do you know are the weapons the best in the game even in KR cause they look ridiculous.

We get the S1 legendaries, afaik it goes up to S4.

AND the hongmoon legendary is the cheap  path for all they are concerned. There is another legendary that we dont have yet than can drop and is upgradeable and costs 50k gold or so to max, and will be slightly better than the best hongmoon legendary - even tho seemingly most people dont go for it since it's far to expensive.

4 hours ago, ThePrelate said:

yes imagine how many people you can feed in Africa with 1000 euro? That's just the way the world is man people would rather drop a few thousand on a game than help someone in need oh well... : \

When silverfrost was released they said, there won't be a legendary weapon now because its too much p2w. Now it comes to NA/EU and i think its still ... pretty expensive? I don't know what to say but it should stay "legendary" if you know what i mean. (no.. i doesn't mean the meme).

13 hours ago, Xellon said:

I made 60 gold in 3 days (wasn't lvl 50) and I purchased the 2 outfits before they rotate out (or I might keep the 1.5k Hcoins I have for the next one). At this rate, Its gonna be a while till I get off my true profane wep (think that what it was cancelled).

Stop making nice outfits NcSoft so I can buy materials instead!! xD

idk some of the outfits are worth buying though. but i wouldnt buy them over say upgrading my wpn thats just me :p

23 hours ago, Tizzay said:

filthy casual here

struggling to keep up ....

ill see this weapon end of the year maybe...lol...Heres to hoping they chill the hell out after this patch to at least be able to collect more than a handful of mats >.>

How naive you are :) There are still 2 legendary weapons, a class specific bopae set, and new hongmoons skills which is obrainable via Cold Storage ( which you can do it once a day unless you $$$$$ ) to come. I also see legendary accessories and souls in korean videos. 

Archived